Michael Jackson Sells Over 1 Billion Records Worldwide (Still waiting to be confirmed))

:yes: Another reason why he was such a genius. And I believe he said this in the Rabbi Schmuley tapes. (I think)

While Beatles "outsold" Michael, Michael has the largest sale ratio o albums.. MUCH higher than The Beatles and Elvis. Michael has only released a hand full of albums and has reach hights that are insane.. I remember I did the math comparing sale ration at one point betweeen the 3 and Michael smashed theres by huge numbers.

It's easier to reach 30 million sales when releasing 30 albums than release 1 and reach that same number. For someone to release 30 albums and selling 60 million is not nearly as big of a success of someone releasing 2 albums and reaching 40 million..

That would mean the person releasing 30 albums sold 2 million per album (evenly spread) while the person releasing 2 albums sold 20 million per album (evenly spread).. that second artist has MUCH stronger power and made a much bigger impact.

The Beatles and Elvis released WAYYYY more albums than Michael did.

This is a good point that I think a lot of people are missing.

This needs to be confirmed already! What are they waiting for? Who needs to make the announcement official?

Back