Michael Jackson/RedOne track "Pictures" featuring Lady Gaga

OnirMJ

Proud Member
I found something very interesting on wikipedia about unreleased tracks. We all know that Michael worked with RedOne in 2007-2009 on 8-10 tracks and that Lady Gaga would have opened This Is It tour for Michael. But is this collaboration real? If someone has any information about it please share..

"Pictures (Feat. Lady Gaga)"
Michael Jackson
Was recorded in 2009
Meant to be the song Gaga performed to open This Is It.
Verses and Chorus were written by Michael Jackson, bridge by Gaga.
Produced by RedOne and Akon after Akon introduced Jackson to Gaga in early 2009.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unreleased_Michael_Jackson_material

Travis payne said they were talking about gueststars and Michael mentioned Lady Gaga and said she was talented ,but I haven´t heard or read someone who actually worked with This is it who said she was going to open the shows.

Maybe it was a song, Michael never fully finished with red-one, and thought about Lady Gaga, filling in the rest, making it a duet. Would be cool.

She said it, but noone else who worked for the project

raz2911;3399073 said:
She said on Larry King that she was going to open for him.

I don´t believe this. I think it`s a PR-statement from Lady Gaga. There was no personal meeting from Michael and her. Maybe it`s right that Michael said some good words about her talent in the reharsals from TII

Like I said over on the Maximum Jackson board, I'll say it here regarding this "news" story. I personally don't want to see or hear Lady Gaga doing anything associated with Michael. I don't care for her music or her image.

I'd rather see Breaking News be released as a single then to see her sing on a Michael Jackson song. That's how much I don't care for her

Exactly how does Wikipedia find out this info before MJ fans do???

This could be just another cheap attempt to promote gaga!?!?!?!?!

Like I said over on the Maximum Jackson board, I'll say it here regarding this "news" story. I personally don't want to see or hear Lady Gaga doing anything associated with Michael. I don't care for her music or her image.

I'd rather see Breaking News be released as a single then to see her sing on a Michael Jackson song. That's how much I don't care for her

Congrats!!!

RedOne stated himself he worked with Michael... And Lady Gaga was going to be ONE of the openers.. Michael was going to have different openers.. Depending on artists schedules etc..

Honestly, i dont care for Gaga, Michael may have seen some talent...but if you cant promote your music right, then dont promote it at all...shes always in the news....coming out of an egg, wearing a meat dress, saying something, etc etc....she gets the wrong attention...and her songs arent even that great. Music should be timeless.

I've heard about their alleged collaboration before but i didn't know the exact name of song. Is there any sources in Wikipedia article?
It sounds interesting but i don't think Michael was impressed by Gaga. Anyway it should be experience much like he wanted once upon a time with Madonna. To be honest i'm glad it will never happen because Gaga and Michael are absolutely incompatible IMO

Lady gaga has the biggest artist out right now.. so she presenting herself GREAT.. her newest album is set to be the biggest selling album (opening week) in nearly a decade.. Has a HUGE HUGE fallowing and very devoted fans.. Fans are somewhat simular to Michael fans if you really have seen it..

Her sales show it.. She is breaking records in the modern era of music.. It's not like it used to be WAY higher than it has been.. There is no one bigger right now and she wont be going away any time soon.. Her work ethic is scary awesome and she'll be known as someone with a large impact..

never. never would he making business with this b-star.
that would be shame for the KING.

^b-star? I think not. lol Some of you forgot that MJ duetted with the likes of Akon (who was also going to open for TII) and Britney who both combined don't have half of Gaga's talent.

That said, the info about this supposed duet looks made up to me. But if it turns out to be true, I'll be more than happy to hear it. :D

Honestly, i dont care for Gaga, Michael may have seen some talent...but if you cant promote your music right, then dont promote it at all...shes always in the news....coming out of an egg, wearing a meat dress, saying something, etc etc....she gets the wrong attention...and her songs arent even that great. Music should be timeless.

And what about sleeping in an hyperbaric oxygen chamber?

What about buying the elephant man bones?

She's playing the game like Michael did before her when he asked Dileo to create an image for him that was not necesseraly the truth.

^^ dido!! Michael was the KING of PR STUNTS.. Lady Gaga if anything is fallowing his footsteps without ripping him off..

rather you like her or not she's a A celeb right now.. If she isn't who is?? lol!!

her album that just released sold 1.11 million in its FIRST WEEK.. HELLLLOOOOO????? That is freaking huge.. especially in this day in age in the music industry.. It was released May 23, 2011 and all ready is over 2 million copies in 11 days..

very intersting information, I would be curious to hear the song:)

Everybody keep saying that Lady Gaga was going to open TII, but are there any records supporting this? It must have been written down if it was going to happen, right?

Exactly how does Wikipedia find out this info before MJ fans do???

This could be just another cheap attempt to promote gaga!?!?!?!?!

Anyone can write on wikipedia.some fan/person just wrote it on there.nothing to do with wikipedia itself

Nowadays everyone claims to have worked with Michael Jackson, go find out the truth now

^^ dido!! Michael was the KING of PR STUNTS.. Lady Gaga if anything is fallowing his footsteps without ripping him off..

rather you like her or not she's a A celeb right now.. If she isn't who is?? lol!!

her album that just released sold 1.11 million in its FIRST WEEK.. HELLLLOOOOO????? That is freaking huge.. especially in this day in age in the music industry.. It was released May 23, 2011 and all ready is over 2 million copies in 11 days..

And what does this assertion have to do with the topic of this thread?

"The King of PR stunts'. ... Please, don't compare what Lady Gaga is doing with what Michael did, she is heavily riding on his and Madonna's coat tails. He rode on his own.

Don't know why people always get so upset with Lady Gaga. In my opinion, the only thing she has in common with Madonna is fake blonde hair and that's about it. I must admit that I don't know anything about her and I actually also don't care :p Her music is catchy, I give her that, and she can sing. Her weird outfits are her trademark, no big deal. Others have done it before her (not just Madonna, even though I wouldn't say Madonna was famous for strange outfits and make-up like Gaga; just think of people like Elton John, he has had some very weird outfits :D ) and will do it after her. But anyway, this thread is not about Lady Gaga's talent or image.
I have a bit of a pragmatic view on this: if this song really existed and got released, at least it would be a definite number 1! It's been some time since Michael has had a No.1 Hit in the States...

So you would rather have a fake song (your opinion, not mine) released as a single instead of a new authentic duet which featured unheard Michael Jackson vocals?

Ok...

Strange with all these openers.. since Michael didn't like openers and didn't want any this time either. To join him on stage at one point maybe, but nothing else.

Sometimes he invite openers, Kim Wild for Bad Tour concert for example....

btw i check it out, and the source in Wikipedia is Halstead book (2007 released, the first edition). I was wonder how info about 2009 recording sessions could be in book released in 2007 ?

Back