Michael Jackson' Manager Planning Tell-All Book

Why does it need to be said in the form of a book? :S

Not surprised. I was wondering why he didn't write a book before. Anyway, I don't think he would say bad things about MJ. I really hope he writes about the heavy pranks MJ played on him :laugh:

I hope you're right. But then I doubt he will say that all those crazy stories fed to the tabloids were HIS idea and NOT Michael's.

one day, when they all have already written their all-telling books, when they have already sold all their stories to the media, the world will be better place.
So, whatever.

News of Frank writing a tell-all book made its rounds in published media in the early 2000s, and what was written about it did not sound good then.

I did not like the mess that Frank created with Allgood Entertainment regarding the "Jackson Reunion Concert" that Michael wasn't even aware of in the final weeks of his life (but what he still got sued for)...

And then there's this.

Kh0b9.jpg

Frank DiLeo was the guy who brokered the AGE (NOT "AEG") deal, acting as if he was Michael's manager, when he was NOT. That caused huge problems for Michael, that he did NOT need. When Frank came back on the scene close to the time of Michael's death, he had not worked for him for over twenty-years. I'm sure there was a reason.

Michael typically had ALL employees sign a confidentiality agreement. He guarded his privacy carefully. Does this not apply to Frank? If it does, I hope the executors are on top of that one. I'm still reeling over what he told Michael's children: "Your father had a heart-attack, and he died." For God's SAKE!

carry on. . . .

Autumn II;3176598 I'm still reeling over what he told Michael's children: "[I said:
Your father had a heart-attack, and he died[/I]." For God's SAKE!

:hug:

Im still reeling from that too, cant belive he blurted it out like that

^ That's just so awful! You don't blurt out to ANY children, even adults, "Your father had a heart attack and died."

That leaves me speechless that he would even blurt this to a seven year old. What a heartless man.

Last edited:
News of Frank writing a tell-all book made its rounds in published media in the early 2000s, and what was written about it did not sound good then.

I did not like the mess that Frank created with Allgood Entertainment regarding the "Jackson Reunion Concert" that Michael wasn't even aware of in the final weeks of his life (but what he still got sued for)...

And then there's this.

Kh0b9.jpg

That's a scary pic.

one day, when they all have already written their all-telling books, when they have already sold all their stories to the media, the world will be better place.
So, whatever.

Maybe in 30 or 40 years? :p
It's inevitable, everybody wants to tell their story now, for obvious reason$.
Let's just hope most of those books are positive.

oh no! dont tell me this fool's about to write one too!

And then there's this.

Kh0b9.jpg

And then there's this.

Kh0b9.jpg

... Yeah, that's scary. The All'Bad' mess, his association with AEG, and the fact he tries to portray himself as an important person. Who would really be interested to buy and read a book by people like these, unless the name Michael Jackson is brought up? These people wanna also create a good reputation for their own self, as they know some caught / are catching up on their shadiness, so they're hurrying to defend themselves.

Yes, Dileo did support Jackson during the 2005 trial somehow. He also got fired by Jackson in the late 80's for being 'too controlling' and for his stupidly promoted publicity stunts for Jackson that was the blood the media sharks couldn't wait. He's affiliated with Sony as well and gives off bad vibes some can't ignore. He couldn't wait to come on board or be called in by Jackson (that's If he got rehired by Jackson himself) as soon as Thome Thome got fired and call himself Michael Jackson's manager once again. he's associated with Mark Lamicka, a fraud and false representative of bands like KISS. In 2007, "defendant Lamicka,
who sometiems represents himself as Untouchable Entertainment, Inc., represented that he was authorized to represent the rock group KISS, and that KISS was planning a final, farewell tour in 2007 or 2008, after which the group would disband".

Dileo had/has (?) got companies whose names are changed a lot: Dileo Entertainment Group, Inc., or Dileo Entertaining & Touring, Inc., a Nevada Corporation, the companies' names are changed for each contract. Why did Dileo sign for a binder to get Michael Jackson perform in Trinidad in 2009, the same time he was to perform for AEG?

To read plaintiffs' motions on these 'contracts' and Dileo's affiliation with frauds of partners, visit http://wn.com/Frank_Dileo

Frank is a good guy , but i do not think he really cared about MJ in the final days.
his statments are confused and he was not telling the truth in his interviews...he is hiding something , but he is not one of the people involved in killing MJ. he is too old and too faithful to do this but he also too broke to have MJ best interest at heart , he was a yes man .

We might FINALLY get the real Tatiana Thumbtzen's story ...but at this point, do we really care?

And then there's this.

Kh0b9.jpg

FEAR!!!!!!! :fear:

books on MJ just need to stop. Nothing else can be said. If Frank wants to set the record straight about something, go on a talk show. Please, no more books.

A book would make his lies seem more credible.

books on MJ just need to stop. Nothing else can be said. If Frank wants to set the record straight about something, go on a talk show. Please, no more books.

Well, tbh, reading books isn't the most popular activity for the type of people who wanna hear dirt. So, it's prolly the best route. :lol: An interview, anything televised would reach more people, so let him stick with his book. ;D

A book would make his lies seem more credible.

On second thought, this is true. :mello:

Last edited:
We don't need another book about MJ..............

My sentiments exactly. If he wants to write a book to refute the negative stories about the album, then do so. What does this have to do with Michael's life? I am tired.

Back