Michael Jackson' Manager Planning Tell-All Book

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/jackson-manager-planning-tell-all-book_1193574

michael_jackson_2902621.jpg

Caption: Michael Jackson (Picture)'s star on The Hollywood Walk of Fame on the 1st anniversary of his death Los Angeles, USA ....

MICHAEL JACKSON's longtime manager is planning to lift the lid on his life with the late superstar in a tell-all book.

Frank DiLeo, who worked with the King of Pop from 1984 until 1989, has decided to "set the record straight" about the music legend and will detail his time with Jackson in a new memoir.

The book will reveal his dealings with the Thriller hitmaker in the 1980s, right up until after the star's 2009 death when he began working with the Jackson estate to help put together posthumous album Michael.

He tells the New York Daily News, "(I'm) not holding back anything... The truth has to be told. There's so much misinformation out there about everything that I'm going to set the record straight once and for all."

And DiLeo hopes the memoir will help put to rest rumours about the way Jackson's album of previously unheard material came about, adding, "I'm tired of people slandering my name when it comes to this particular album."

DiLeo's book will also detail his time as an actor and his famous appearance in Martin Scorsese's classic gangster movie Goodfellas.

Thanks for posting.

Last edited:
^ Based on what?

Last edited:
I thought Frank was a good guy? isn't he?

If he is going to write a book to destroy the negativity, I'm in :)

Tacky....but if it clears a shit load of the negative rumors in MJ's favor, it's good.

I'd be down with it, as long as Frank donates the funds to one of MJ's favorite charities

Tacky....but if it clears a shit load of the negative rumors in MJ's favor, it's good.

I'd be down with it, as long as Frank donates the funds to one of MJ's favorite charities

I really hope this is a positive book, but any time the phrase 'tell-all' is used, it's usually to spill dirt, and for the most part, fictional dirt.

yeah but u know that aint gonna happen

Frank has stood by MJ. Out of all the managers that MJ has had Frank was the only one who showed up and supported him during the trial.

So i can't say anything negetive about the guy. He was one of the rare ones who didn't turn his back on Michael.

Sceptical of this.

Very!......and like we all know by now, he's got to go down the 'juicy' route in order for anyone in the media/publishing to take any notice.

Can't say I'm surprised......will we be getting a tell-all from a member of the family next?

Anything for money.

Agree with analogue over here.

Rememeber, it will come more about Michael, much more positivity and negativity. So if Frank, who was his manager, is going to release a book (do we now this is actually true?) I can accept that. I think he will write very much good things.

I don't think this is about the money, Frank have money enough. Remember, he worked with MJ over 20 years, and if Dr.Murray got 50.000 dollars (+-) in month, I think Frank did get more. So I think this is about to keep the public positive on Michael.

+ Frank have always stood by Michael, every interview I have seen, he just talk good about him and telling the press get the fu** to hell

I really hope this is a positive book, but any time the phrase 'tell-all' is used, it's usually to spill dirt, and for the most part, fictional dirt.

I'm pretty sure he'll make his book as positive as he can, he just wanted to set the record straight as it said.

Frank has stood by MJ. Out of all the managers that MJ has had Frank was the only one who showed up and supported him during the trial.

So i can't say anything negetive about the guy. He was one of the rare ones who didn't turn his back on Michael.

Bless him for sticking by Michael during the trial and glad he didn't back stab him like most poeple do.

So if his book does come out I'm getting it.

Hmmmm why do I think that Frank is going to reveal some rather intimate details in order to boost sales?

I don't want this book to be positive or negative, I want it to tell the truth, whether good or bad.

Not surprised. I was wondering why he didn't write a book before. Anyway, I don't think he would say bad things about MJ. I really hope he writes about the heavy pranks MJ played on him :laugh:

His book will just make me more confused with all his contradictions and lies. He even contradicts his own self. What a bad liar.

"I'm tired of people slandering my name when it comes to this particular album."

It's all about you.

Michael Jackson' Manager Planning Tell-All Book

What for? We don't need anymore crap that lets others bury their noses in Michael's business. They've been up his ass since he was a kid, let the man rest in peace and give him his privacy.

I hope it's positive but I don't have a good feeling...I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Like Shamonee said, it's all about him; like he's an important person or sth. Anyone planning tell-all books, or anyone more or less a friend of Jackson's writing books is money-driven and care about clearing their own reputation. Everyone writing books about Jackson these days, nauseating..

I'd like to read the bodyguards' book about Michael. It's supposed to be a positive book, but they're having trouble getting it published.

I sure hope Frank doesn't drag Michael through the mud.

What for? We don't need anymore crap that lets others bury their noses in Michael's business. They've been up his ass since he was a kid, let the man rest in peace and give him his privacy.

I hope it's positive but I don't have a good feeling...I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Quote of the year so far!

Back