Michael Jackson Issues Statement Regarding Participation in a Jackson 5 Reunion

Darvon get dem dancing show ready soon. This time though u gon' be ready. Imma have a dance class days b4 the concert. lmao

LMAO , Thinking abou the ROCK WITHCHU CONCERT. Darvon got down. lmao

:dancin:I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon." :dancin:

I went to the history concert..that was fantasic! :)

" .. I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects
that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon."

Awseome News :)
I believe this is an offical statement from Michael :wild:

but who the heck is Dr Tohme :scratch:

His butt should STAY quiet. :lol:

lol, you said it. Jermaine doesn't know right side up from upside down when it comes to Michael. They need to stop trying to pressure him in to this stuff by making those kinds of claims, cause that's how I see it. Michael is a solo artist, the most successful solo artist EVER, and he needs to be left alone to do his own thing.

And OMG, did Michael say "in CONCERT."?! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

OH GOD OH GOD......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"IN CONCERT....IN CONCERT"

O.O *FAINT*

ps. I just screamed in my house and everyone is asleep .....lol

lol, you said it. Jermaine doesn't know right side up from upside down when it comes to Michael. They need to stop trying to pressure him in to this stuff by making those kinds of claims, cause that's how I see it. Michael is a solo artist, the most successful solo artist EVER, and he needs to be left alone to do his own thing.

And OMG, did Michael say "in CONCERT."?! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Yeah it would've been nice if they did reunite for a show or tour, then they could do songs they haven't done but I don't think it's possible especially if Jermaine keeps on talking about it. :lol:

Sorry about not posting the link, and thank you for everyone who did while I wasn't online. I think it is very exciting news and hopefully the concert isn't in 'michael time', but whenever he's ready, I'm sure everyone will be more than ready too!

When I first heard about the reunion, I sent an email to a friend saying "Perhaps Jermaine believes if he says it enough, someday he'll make it true". Wishful thinking on his part, but they should know by now that you can't force Michael into doing something he doesn't want to do and I'm glad he made a statement without letting it drag on and on with everyone believing that he'd be there.

Oh my Gush ,He confirmed that he's gonna go on tour .:wild::wild::wild:I'm so exited I cant belive it .He's gonna have concert .:clapping::wild::wild:

So this statement is legitimate? I'm guessing it is, but I have no idea who this spokesperson is. It sounds like a made up name to me, lol.

:bugeyed:wild: WOW okay, mike this was official I suppose, we're all looking forward to seeing you, oh my god!!!!!!! :clap::wub:

I want to know who that claimed spokesperson is.
The only Dr Tohme I managed to find is Jack Tohme an Endocrinologist from New Jersey.

Michael used the word concert without being tricked into saying it. That's it. I'm selling my car. LOL

Last edited:
It's probably an alias for Michael. LOL! He just wanted to set record straight. Michael probably got calls from people he was working on projects with or in negotiations with because of Jermaine shouting his mouth off.

shame on you jermaine ... again

WOWWW ME IS GETTING HYPER AGAIN !!!! BUT IM SO AFRAIDIM GONNA MISS OUT ON A TICKET, THAT HE GOES LIKE ''HEEY GUYS IM GOING TO TOUR'' BAM TICKET SALE STARTS, WHILE IM ON SCHOOL SO I CAN TREAD THE MESSAGE OR SOMETHING !

does anyone knows how ticket sales go? does he first pronounce his tour and all the places which he is going to tour and when tickets are available or is just like ''hi im going to tour, ticket sales start from NOW on''

and coming home checking otu this board and seeing ''michael jackson announced tour, tickets sold withing 2 seconds''

that means that he watches everything written about him online and at the press, he saw our arguments on te matter and decided to clear things out and I totally agree Mike cannot backtrack with the Jacksons he needs a fresh new era to start his new masterpieces simply !:punk::clapping::wild: so exciting !:wild:

With the word 'soon' and projects in one sentence you can only wait and see. But... Michael is out there more often. I think something's up indeed.

And Jermaine... tsssssk

Michael Jackson Issues Statement Regarding Participation in a Jackson 5 Reunion

Last update: 7:39 p.m. EDT Oct. 30, 2008

LOS ANGELES, Oct 30, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Michael Jackson's spokesperson, Dr. Tohme, in response to recent rumors regarding Michael's participation in a Jackson 5 reunion, has issued the following statement from Michael Jackson:
"My brothers and sisters have my full love and support, and we've certainly shared many great experiences, but at this time I have no plans to record or tour with them. I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon."

SOURCE: Scoop Marketing

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/...d=news_view&newsId=20081030006649&newsLang=en

Copyright Business Wire 2008

Am I dreaming or what???? I can't believe it! "I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon. :wild::wild:" This is beautiful and I hope it's real OMG....Please someone call an ambulance.....I am faintig.....:dropdead: :dropdead:

If this really is going to happen soon, then this is realy exciting news.

BUT if it is only Mike's interpretation of 'soon' then this doesn't really mean much to me.

Remember "you ain't seen nothing yet" from London 2001/2002?? Well, we still aint seen nothing and that was 6/7 years ago! LOL!

Anyway, as sceptical as I am about this (20 years of being an MJ fan made me this way, so don't jump on me), I am still excited. I will be first in line to buy tickets if a tour is announce. Even if there is only one concert and it's on the moon, I'll be there one way or the other. I'm sure we all feel the same and we've waited far too long already - my last (and only) MJ concert was HIStory at Wembley, London. I nearly went to the MSG concert in NYC but backed out at the last minute. I didn't realise the wait would be sooo long!
I hope this news spreads like wildfire across the media.

I enjoy very much!! A nice gift for Halloween from Michael! ... is a promise from Michael ...for us ... I hope to take his word ...
I am very happy ...

Back