Michael Jackson is such a sexist and it pisses me off!!

mike havin a dance competition would be off the hook! Though it will never happen (well, unless you count the usher dance as one) :(

also, right now...it probs wouldnt be that hard for a decent young dancer to give him a good run for his money, and maybe embarass him, so maybe not the best idea in the world come to think of it.

still... mj in his prime having a dance-off would be awesome. (not against a rabbit played by himself or made of clay. lol)

I think it would be the young guy being embarrassed that he was outdanced by a 50+ year old man! :lol:

Last edited:
It's really just that people these days don't understand how good of a dancer Michael actually is, nor do they understand why.

Last edited:
oh that would be HOT :devil:

On topic, it would be so so cool if MJ would allow male fans on stage to dance with him, a little more fun that watching YANA girls crying like crazy and being dragged off stage.

Yeah we could watch the GUYs crying for a change
as they were being dragged off stage kicking and screaming :lol:

I'm not jeoulos, but he really got these women whooped. lol!

u wont find a guy (straight at least) that does not wish he could draw women in like that..

Last edited:
man, if MJ called me up on stage, I aint ashamed to say I would act like a little b***. lol!

shoot, I'de be hystarical.. straight up "OMG,OMG,OMG, OGM, OGGG, GOGM, MOG..."

man, if MJ called me up on stage, I aint ashamed to say I would act like a little b***. lol!

shoot, I'de be hystarical.. straight up "OMG,OMG,OMG, OGM, OGGG, GOGM, MOG..."

lol *high five* me 2. i aint ashamed neither. I tell my girlfriend that all the time lol she thinks its cute 4 some odd reason lol

Lol im tellin yall i wud go crazy yall kno me lol...if he tours and does man in the mirror..im tellin yall now imma drop like a dead fly

Michaelsson - I just had this picture in my head..

MJ doing man in the mirror.. he spins then drops to his kness and at that same split second his knees hit the ground you pass out hitting ur knees on the ground at the same exact time.. u just straight up. .OUT!!

lol! ha ha!!

I don't think I would pass out, but I would be jittery, bouncing, and acting a fool..

I saw MJ in person and I was more reserved than I thought I would be.. Just seeing him put this lump in the throwt, eyes burnning trying to hold them tears back.. just a feeling. thinking to myself.. "I cant believe this is THE Michael Jackson.. all these clips from the past start flowing in my head.. Beat It, Man In The Mirror, You Are Not Alone.. Like a flash back of HIS life...

like that is an ACCOMPLISHED man feeling. like no other

but s

MJ doing man in the mirror.. he spins then drops to his kness and at that same split second his knees hit the ground you pass out hitting ur knees on the ground at the same exact time.. u just straight up. .OUT!!

lol! ha ha!!

I don't think I would pass out, but I would be jittery, bouncing, and acting a fool..

I saw MJ in person and I was more reserved than I thought I would be.. Just seeing him put this lump in the throwt, eyes burnning trying to hold them tears back.. just a feeling. thinking to myself.. "I cant believe this is THE Michael Jackson.. all these clips from the past start flowing in my head.. Beat It, Man In The Mirror, You Are Not Alone.. Like a flash back of HIS life...

but seeing him dance, perform, sing?? Naw I'de be crazy..

MJ sang one sentance at MJ's 45th birthday party and that gave me another lump in my throwt.. "We are the children" that's all he sang.. Others were singing too, but his voice went over the entire choir.. that AMAZING voice.

You're really funny and nice, lol.
Awww thanx =]

lol! ha ha!!

but s

Lol omg i can see that happenin 2 me. If yall are near me i expect 2 be lifted up lol dont just leave me on the ground 2 die

well if it's as packed as some of MJ's performances, you wont have room to fall down.. lol! U'll just be naturally held up by people standing so close.. LOL!

hahaha oh man this is funny.

I ccan totally imagine MJ inviting a guy up on stage for a dance-off...MJ does some pop and locking...then he lets the guy have a try. The spotlight is on him.

And all he does is stands there like :blink:

then :cry:

then :boohoo:

and finally :stretcher

Whats the challenge in THAT for MJ? LOL

well if it's as packed as some of MJ's performances, you wont have room to fall down.. lol! U'll just be naturally held up by people standing so close.. LOL!

lol true true
hahaha oh man this is funny.

I ccan totally imagine MJ inviting a guy up on stage for a dance-off...MJ does some pop and locking...then he lets the guy have a try. The spotlight is on him.

And all he does is stands there like :blink:

then :cry:

then :boohoo:

and finally :stretcher

Whats the challenge in THAT for MJ? LOL

Yep thats me lol

LOL ...that would be ace! Our fellow male fans are having a bit of a jealous whinge..it's ok we excuse you!

mike havin a dance competition would be off the hook! Though it will never happen (well, unless you count the usher dance as one) :(

also, right now...it probs wouldnt be that hard for a decent young dancer to give him a good run for his money, and maybe embarass him, so maybe not the best idea in the world come to think of it.

still... mj in his prime having a dance-off would be awesome. (not against a rabbit played by himself or made of clay. lol)

Dude, anything to get your violins out. I have seen Michael wow audiences with intricate and mindblowing dancing in his late thirties and fourties (can I say Ghosts/2 bad choregrpahy)...danicng skills aren't measured by age some poeple have that innate ability and Michael Jackson DOES...I doubt there would be reason to be embarrassed with the youngins in the industry.

LOL ...that would be ace! Our fellow male fans are having a bit of a jealous whinge..it's ok we excuse you!

Dude, anything to get your violins out. I have seen Michael wow audiences with intricate and mindblowing dancing in his late thirties and fourties (can I say Ghosts/2 bad choregrpahy)...danicng skills aren't measured by age some poeple have that innate ability and Michael Jackson DOES...I doubt there would be reason to be embarrassed with the youngins in the industry.

lol very true he/she is a very negative cat...n e whoz.carry on lol

lol i had u guys goin didnt i hahaha.........

Why do all these female fans get 2 go up on stage with mj during his tours lol! ugh u losers get all the fun..i think if mj tours he shud do a dance joint like 2,000 watts or Heartbreaker or somethin and pull a male fan and like have a lil dance competition (of course he will win lol) but we should get somethin 2 lol.

Bad Tour - SOOML
Dangerous Tour - SOOMY
History Tour - YANA

usher did that in oakland ca couple years ago at the end of his The Truth tour at then edn of Yeah

Back