Michael Jackson is such a sexist and it pisses me off!!

here you can watch some examples

hugs2_Ani2.gif

New section: Fans in Emotion:

http://mitglied.lycos.de/forabetterworld/anim_clips.html

Direct Link:

http://mitglied.lycos.de/forabetterworld/anim_clips3.html#hugs

no it's better to be a guy still..

MJ has funner with guys than girls so THERE!! lol!

FIGHT THE POWER!

MJ = guy

I = guy

so there!! ha ha

Last edited:
That animation...:wub: MJ was so gorgeous during the Dangerous tour and he is the only person (and I mean ONLY) that looks hot wearing that gold thong thing. :lol:

lol i agree with kopv. Its soo much better being a male fan, we relate 2 him more! SO IN YO FACE!

not to turn this into THAT kind of discussion but....

what really gets me is the TEASE during the history tour....the TEASE of DANCING with Michael. Hugging him is alright...but MJ is ur prince charming DANCER....and for him to slow dance with you is like a fairytale...and then bowing down to you? That's a mess right there. It's like 5 seconds of a dream lol

oooohh stop it! he's such a teaser, and slow dancing and bowing to the girls is just.....low! U dont do that to the poor girls...they are already in love with him and he does that and then buh-bye?? Its like giving chocolate to a kid and take it away after the first bite....thats just mean! :lol:
:magicstick

well if the guys want more ideas, he could have male and female fans come up on stage to do the thriller coreography with him, since everyone knows it. :zombie:
hm, thinking about it, maybe just male fans, the girls would be all over him and will forget to dance! :doh:

NO! Don't faint! You will only spend less time with Michael! Ooops... this thread is getting eaten up by females... sory michaelsson >< Anyways... :p If Michael pulls me up on stage, I won't faint... I would turn into STONE!!! *stiffens slightly at the thought of it* hehe :p Anyway... you guys can get back to the point now!

Man, why would I get up on stage with MJ just to hug him or faint? No nucca, I'll be wanting to dance. Put on that "Shake Yo Body" and we do our thing, then I'll give him dap and leave. ^_^

:lol:

As cool as it would be to get to go up and dance with him or something...it would just be weird as hell. Especially since chances are the guy would squirm and stuff just like the girls haha.

Back