Michael Jackson is such a sexist and it pisses me off!!

michaelsson

Proud Member
lol i had u guys goin didnt i hahaha.........

Why do all these female fans get 2 go up on stage with mj during his tours lol! ugh u losers get all the fun..i think if mj tours he shud do a dance joint like 2,000 watts or Heartbreaker or somethin and pull a male fan and like have a lil dance competition (of course he will win lol) but we should get somethin 2 lol.

Bad Tour - SOOML
Dangerous Tour - SOOMY
History Tour - YANA

Last edited:
mike havin a dance competition would be off the hook! Though it will never happen (well, unless you count the usher dance as one) :(

also, right now...it probs wouldnt be that hard for a decent young dancer to give him a good run for his money, and maybe embarass him, so maybe not the best idea in the world come to think of it.

still... mj in his prime having a dance-off would be awesome. (not against a rabbit played by himself or made of clay. lol)

Last edited:
Well you could go to a Janet show and be strapped down to a torture device, lol.

mike havin a dance competition would be off the hook! Though it will never happen (well, unless you count the usher dance as one) :(

also, right now...it probs wouldnt be that hard for a decent young dancer to give him a good run for his money, and maybe embarass him, so maybe not the best idea in the world come to think of it.

still... mj in his prime having a dance-off would be awesome. (not against a rabbit played by himself or made of clay. lol)

Umm no 1 will give mj a run 4 his money. trust that partna. Not with the grace mj has. So NEXT

Well you could go to a Janet show and be strapped down to a torture device, lol.
^^^ oooo sometimes I wish Mj would do that (i'm a girl LOL).

That would be SOOOOO hot lol I would be in pelvic thrust/crouch grabbing heaven :wub: He could do it for the "In The Closet' song!!!!

i'm sorry I know this is a 'guy' thread....loll

Last edited:
Holy Cow!!!

So Janet would have a fan come up from the crowd and be strapped into a torture device?!?!

Yikes!!

:lol:

That would be SOOOOO hot lol I would be in pelvic thrust/crouch grabbing heaven :wub:

I think if MJ ever did something like that in his shows, paramedics would have to be standing in the wings everytime that part of the show came up. The lucky girl would be near dead before he was done. :lol:

Holy Cow!!!

So Janet would have a fan come up from the crowd and be strapped into a torture device?!?!

Yikes!!

I'm sure it was more like "OMG!" for the guy :lol: I seen guys that are strapped down just go NUTS!!! (literally lmao).

:LMAO I could see all you guys going to her concert, praying to be "tortured" by Janet

Well he kind of did do a little dance-off on stage with Chris Tucker and Usher on that anniversary thing a few years back. That was so awesome! Oh and he had one with James Brown (THE man) too on BET! :D

You're cracked. People don't understand man, they just don't get it about Michael as a dancer.

Anyway, yeah, you're best bet is a Janet concert guys, lol.

Last edited:

That would be SOOOOO hot lol I would be in pelvic thrust/crouch grabbing heaven :wub: He could do it for the "In The Closet' song!!!!

oh that would be HOT :devil:

On topic, it would be so so cool if MJ would allow male fans on stage to dance with him, a little more fun that watching YANA girls crying like crazy and being dragged off stage.

Michaelsson - you had me goin! LOL
but I agree, why the girls get all the 'close encounter of the stage kind'? Bring up the fellas for a dance off! I've been thinkin this for years!

lol i had u guys goin didnt i hahaha.........

Why do all these female fans get 2 go up on stage with mj during his tours lol! ugh u losers get all the fun..i think if mj tours he shud do a dance joint like 2,000 watts or Heartbreaker or somethin and pull a male fan and like have a lil dance competition (of course he will win lol) but we should get somethin 2 lol.

this has probably been written on this thread already, but i think MJ did have males and females come on stage with him, and dance with him when he performed 'Bad' during a concert tour

Michael always has the ladies coming on stage at his shows. What really gets me is all these female fans fainting at his concerts. Mike has something on the ladies for sure. And than he has the nerve to say in that soft, sexy voioce of his "can I come down there"... and brings some female fan from the audience who once she hugs Michael of course doesn't want to let him go or leave the stage, until she's dragged off by security..lol

Last edited:
Yeh i love that when the girl won,t let him go . But what can one exspect thats Michael . If i was young i would let him go either. I loved those days i can,t wait for that time again.

Michael always has the ladies coming on stage at his shows. What really gets me is all these female fans fainting at his concerts. Mike has something on the ladies for sure. And than he has the nerve to say in that soft, sexy voioce of his "can I come down there"... and brings some female fan from the audience who once she hugs Michael of course doesn't want to let him go or leave the stage, until she's dragged off by security..lol

not to turn this into THAT kind of discussion but....

what really gets me is the TEASE during the history tour....the TEASE of DANCING with Michael. Hugging him is alright...but MJ is ur prince charming DANCER....and for him to slow dance with you is like a fairytale...and then bowing down to you? That's a mess right there. It's like 5 seconds of a dream lol

Hmm, it's true that it is rather unfair to the fellas.

Maybe if you held on reeeeal tight to the hand of a girl that he was trying to bring on stage? Maybe you'd get dragged along for the ride. lol!

Dunno; looking for possibilities to help you out here... :D

lol if mj tours i WILL get on that stage with him lol. If that means flippin over the barrier so be it lol

aiy aiy aiy! those YANA girls were so darn lucky...i'd give anything to have a fairytale dance with MJ!

Back