Michael Jackson in Soul Train

Why the hell does Japan get everything? :(

Maybe, it's just to guage demand as Japan definitely has one of his greatest fan bases. I think they carried TII longer there than any other country, too. Plus, that's Sony's corp offices.

Just guessing. Sure hope we get it in the states., too.

this is great news just order it off amazon of ebay if it just japan

My sister in Japan has preordered it for me, can't wait it lol.

I really hope it is perfect quality and not copied, will wait and see before i decide to buy it.

.... here we go again... they hide, they leak it, they hide it, they show it, they hide it, they....

over and over again... -_-

Probably because the owners of Soul Train are releasing a boxset series of the show

Maybe we can order them through a local bookstore like Borders. They have an imported music/video section don't they? :(

Hi. I've been around this forum but post first time.

It said Sold out, but it's not really sold out.
As mentioned above, this item has been postponed.
It's supposed to be sold in Japan on 27th, Jan.
We haven't heard anything about this since then.

I don't know why it'd be sold in Japan only, but I hope
it really will be on sale in the future.

^Well if it was postponed, it was probably because they wanted to promote the TII DVD. But since they announced this, I'm sure it will come out in the coming months!!!!

Love you all here.1972,i was 12,living in japan,4yrs.jackson 5 posters all over my room...osmonds came down..lol..thankyou all for a place to share my heart for mj.
Course,i just gave my age!!!course michael would understand!!!

Love you all here.1972,i was 12,living in japan,4yrs.jackson 5 posters all over my room...osmonds came down..lol..thankyou all for a place to share my heart for mj.
Course,i just gave my age!!!course michael would understand!!!

Aw sweet! :hug:

Thanks for the updates you guys, I'm looking to import this when it finally becomes available.

Back