Michael Jackson fans rewarded for long wait!

Dri

Proud Member
Aug. 31, 2008

MICHAEL JACKSON FANS REWARDED FOR LONG WAIT

Some Michael Jackson fans from Europe were rewarded for a long wait last week.

When Jackson arrived home Wednesday, after dinner with his three children at Planet Hollywood restaurant at Caesars Palace, he had the driver stop the vehicle and he signed autographs through a back window.

Two nights later, on Jackson's 50th birthday, the European fans, along with another two dozen others, gathered outside his home and serenaded the pop star with "Happy Birthday" at 11 p.m.

They brought balloons, a birthday cake, and presents, which security quickly took inside his house. His security detail delivered six pizzas to the fans on two separate days.

http://www.lvrj.com/columnists/normclarke/breaking_news/27727934.html?normBN=true

Awwww, that 's just so like MJ to give them pizza. You know Mike is like the only star who would do something like that,other people would have taken the presents or called security.lol How did they find out where he lived? Man, I wish I could have been there.

i guess mj didnt read the thread on here from that person in vegas telling fans to stay away from mikes house LOL i hope they werent stood outside the house aswell LOL

its always pizzas mike lol should be KFC instead lol

nice, thx for posting
wow, fans even from Europe, that is so cool, i bet they had a great time there
so nice of Michael the pizza :pizza:

its always pizzas mike lol should be KFC instead lol

:lol: maybe orders sometimes KFC too...but when it arrives changes mind and "me me meeeee":D

Aug. 31, 2008

MICHAEL JACKSON FANS REWARDED FOR LONG WAIT

Some Michael Jackson fans from Europe were rewarded for a long wait last week.

When Jackson arrived home Wednesday, after dinner with his three children at Planet Hollywood restaurant at Caesars Palace, he had the driver stop the vehicle and he signed autographs through a back window.

Two nights later, on Jackson's 50th birthday, the European fans, along with another two dozen others, gathered outside his home and serenaded the pop star with "Happy Birthday" at 11 p.m.

They brought balloons, a birthday cake, and presents, which security quickly took inside his house. His security detail delivered six pizzas to the fans on two separate days.

http://www.lvrj.com/columnists/normclarke/breaking_news/27727934.html?normBN=true

Sweetness, lol. Michael hasn't changed.

So, these fans knows where he lives in Vegas? Hmmmm. I think at times, MJ needs to stop catering to his nosy fans. It is nice what he did, but he should have let them be. I find the whole thing creepy for these fans to know where he lives in Vegas and do what they did. Where is the privacy at? Dang....

Wow. This is the actual picture , which means that the one showed up in the media was DOCTORED.

jacko20080831norm2.jpg

Michael Jackson at Planet Hollywood Restaurant (Caesars Palace) last week with his three children.
(Photo courtesy Denise Truscello/Planet Hollywood)

interesting to note that everyone is saying how sweet of Michael to do this and how lucky those fans are!!

ok, lets rewind a few days,....

ms snoop said there were fans at Michael's house and I said they were probally from Europe.

mssnoop was basically called a liar and made to feel unwelcome on the board cos no one here could understand that not all fans post on mjjc and that alot of exclusive information like the location of Michael's house would be passed by word of mouth though a select group of fans.

people on here also thought that it would only be local fans there and not European fans.

Some of us DO know what we are talking about, but becuse time after time, we are called liars and far worse, by fans who are just internet fans, the forums will end up being the last place to get info!!

Wow. This is the actual picture , which means that the one showed up in the media was DOCTORED.

jacko20080831norm2.jpg

Michael Jackson at Planet Hollywood Restaurant (Caesars Palace) last week with his three children.
(Photo courtesy Denise Truscello/Planet Hollywood)

:S looks the same to me

i must be blind today lol

Thank you that was very sweet
Apparently Michael was touched by their tenacity
and he has said many time that he is touched by the fans
who stand outside waiting for him _ wherever he goes
I'm sure it made him feel loved to know how diligent fans
are in finding him and wanting to show him love -

had he been upset he would have ignored the fans
and not sent security out to receive his gifts or
reward them with Pizza _

This was GREAT thing - I'm very touched to hear it :wub:

That was so like Michael to order pizza :lol: He never changes :D ^_^ :heart:

Thanks for posting :flowers:

Maybe if it was a problem for Michael that fans were outside, the security would have sent them away instead of ordering the pizza...maybe this time it was not a problem, and if they do it only occassionaly like on his Bday, it is fine for him :)

very true. its prob the fans who mj knows personally anyway who were there.

Aww that was real nice of MJ to order Pizza for his fans!!How sweet!!:)

I think the signs are all there that Michael Jackson is ready to sing for us again.:fortuneteller:
However, I don't know how much longer I can stand the wait. :timer: :cheeky:

Are they the same fans who meet him a lot?
Anyway if Michael has problem with fans being there i think he would send his security out to tell the fans to leave

Are they the same fans who meet him a lot?
i can probably guess at who they are. so yeah its prob the ones who follow him pretty much everwhere and he knows of or knows them personally. maybe they will come on the boards at a later time and talk about it. considering it was the same night as thee pics were taken

i can probably guess at who they are. so yeah its prob the ones who follow him pretty much everwhere and he knows of or knows them personally. maybe they will come on the boards at a later time and talk about it. considering it was the same night as thee pics were taken

yes i have a guess too lol

cool,thank you for sharing . how come those fans know where Mj lives and TMZ didn't?

Back