Michael Jackson Estate Signs Huge Deal With Cirque du Soleil! Update p20 [Merged]

michael_jackson_cirque_du_soleil_0410.jpg

Yesterday I went to a Cirque du Soleil show for the first time in my life. They are on tour in Moscow with their show "Corteo". I LOVED it so much, I am just in Heaven about how great the show was!!!! Now I am DEFINITELY going to Las Vegas to see the Michael show. YAY!!!!

Yesterday I went to a Cirque du Soleil show for the first time in my life. They are on tour in Moscow with their show "Corteo". I LOVED it so much, I am just in Heaven about how great the show was!!!! Now I am DEFINITELY going to Las Vegas to see the Michael show. YAY!!!!

I have seen them twice and they have gotten me to tears. They are simply the best. Cirque + Michael = Royalty meets royalty. I can't think of any better and yes, yes!!! I hope I can in some way manage to see this shows. I can't wait!!!!

I have seen them twice and they have gotten me to tears. They are simply the best. Cirque + Michael = Royalty meets royalty. I can't think of any better and yes, yes!!! I hope I can in some way manage to see this shows. I can't wait!!!!

the only thing I am not sure about is Michael in 3D. I don't know. right now I am not ready for something like that. I don't know if I'll be in a year.

So excited, can't wait til they come to the UK!

Just wondering after reading all that - it read as though the 3D Michael concept will only be in the first shows in vegas and not in the theatrical shows around the world - did I get this right or have I missed something here?

Even though it would never be the same as Michael actually being there, it would be amazing to see such technology...

I am very excited over the news. Cant wait to see the show when it comes to Europe :)

Last edited:
Y'all be patient they will tour the globe so it comes to every country and you'll see it anyway;)

To be honest it would be quite silly decision for them not to take the show on the road and tour around the world, because this show will be a success for sure :yes:

Just wondering after reading all that - it read as though the 3D Michael concept will only be in the first shows in vegas and not in the theatrical shows around the world - did I get this right or have I missed something here?
thought it was the other way around.the 3d will be in vegas for 2 months then go on tour in the usa and the rest of the world. they havnt created the permanant show in vegas yet?

was intrested in seeing this as i thought it would be a typcial cirque show.but from what they are saying it seems they are just creating an mj concert without him and putting him up on screens like those elvis shows they do. i find that so sad and depressing and even more confirmation of the reality we find ourselves in. not sure i want to put myself in such a situation sitting there in an audience thinking this is all we have now and trying to be excited when you just cant be.even more so when u experienced the real thing.

I wonder if any of the TII dancers auditioned? I understand how you feel elusive. Part of me wants to see it because it's Michael and it will be wonderful and beautiful. But on the other hand it will be another painful :(reminder of what we have lost...

I'm excited about this and keeping my fingers crossed they'll come to Finland!! :) I have high expectations for this, I believe the show will be mind-blowing! And one day I also want to see it in Las Vegas. But that's faaaar in the future..

Back