Michael Jackson Autopsy Update (10.08.09) Investigation is complete

sunnyday81

Proud Member
Michael Jackson Autopsy Update

ET has learned the latest details about the release of the King of Pop's autopsy results. Read on for details...
The Los Angeles County Department of Coroner has released the following statement to ET:
"The Los Angeles County Department of Coroner has completed its investigation into the death of Mr. Michael Jackson. The investigation was thorough and comprehensive. The Los Angeles Police Department continues to investigate the events and related circumstances surrounding the death of Mr. Jackson.
"To maintain the integrity of its ongoing investigation, the Los Angeles Police Department has requested a continuance of the existing 'Security Hold' on all Department of Coroner documents related to the Jackson investigation. Further, the Los Angeles Police Department has requested that the autopsy findings regarding the cause and manner of death remain confidential. In accordance with this request, the Department of Coroner will not comment on its completed investigation."
ET confirmed that the King of Pop was laid to rest at Forest Lawn Cemetery in the Hollywood Hills area of Los Angeles. Jackson passed away June 25 at the age of 50.

www.etonline.com

Sounds like we wont be finding out anytime soon.

Well as long as the family knows and pursues whatever is found to be the cause we'll have to sit tight that bit longer.

I just hope this investigation produces a breakthrough soon, trying not to lose faith that some kind of justice will be done.

Jackson Autopsy Complete -- But Still Secret

Jackson Autopsy Complete -- But Still Secret

Posted Aug 10th 2009 3:57PM by - TMZ Staff

The L.A. County Coroner's Office has completed the autopsy on Michael Jackson. The report, which includes cause of death, has been written -- but it is on an indefinite security hold at the request of the LAPD.

Our sources say the LAPD does not want the report released because it could make the investigation into Jackson's death more difficult. We believe the coroner's report will conclude Jackson died at the hands of another and that finding could scare witnesses the LAPD needs to interview.

Last edited:
Re: Jackson Autopsy Complete -- But Still Secret

Oh God. Why do I have such a bad feeling? :cry:

So they are still interviewing witnesses..well I guess they have to be sure before they arrest anyone, but I wish that they would make the whole thing public soon. We need to know what happened, who is responsibe, and what punishment they will get when the charges are made.

Yes I know I am jumping the gun here.. but I am sure...

Ok, I can't finish the snack I was eating. :(

So they are still interviewing witnesses..
i hink its more a case of gathering evidence. if they release the finding of manslaughter they dont want to scare ppl oof from talking to them.

I've felt that they had the results for a while now and know exactly what happened but to be able to do justice in the case it might be in the best interest to keep it quiet while they do more investigation.

My biggest concern is that the scene of the incident was compromised and things were removed before the investigation started that might be pertinent to the case.

Justice will prevail for Katherine and the kids....

I can't wait for something to be done.

yeah i also thought they knew the results already. i am really curious what will come out of it, although deep inside i know the result already...

The press is everywhere !! Everywhere!

If your´re hunted by the paparrazi you cannot leave the house without pictures been taken.

So my question is- Why haven´t we got more Murray picures ? I´ve only seen the video with his strange walk. So what´s up ? Is he hiding behind walls or what? I mean he must leave his house someday?????

i understand totally.
Well............we need to wait i little longer, well..............there still is something to wait for...*roll eyes*
Waiting for mike is not in our future anymore ..so now all we have left is waiting for the freaking results of our dead hero.

^^ Can't wait!! :) :) :)

SadSmileyUmbrella.png

The press is everywhere !! Everywhere!

If your´re hunted by the paparrazi you cannot leave the house without pictures been taken.

So my question is- Why haven´t we got more Murray picures ? I´ve only seen the video with his strange walk. So what´s up ? Is he hiding behind walls or what? I mean he must leave his house someday?????

Well...., I think that somebody will be accused... of something... :timer:

:( Oh well... As long as the silence is helping the investigation it's tolerable.

Back