Michael Jackson AEG Hearing

they think it'd be great if there were a michael jackson teddy bear or pillow case or bed spread. i call that exploitation.

he's not elvis. we don't need to saturate the market w/ corny crap to appease the fans.

No legacy preservation at all.

Just money making.

No legacy thoughts..

Shame Shame Shame!

Oh please. You're just pissed that the family aren't running things. I see the way you prop up the family and crap on MJ on these boards. You're just another Ivymay. You could careless about MJ's legacy.

ivymay? u mean datsymay? lol im confused.

i just want someone who's not biased and is impartial. someone looking to benefit the estate and teh legacy. u canmake money but if u exploit the situation NOW u'll ruin the chance for tact and decorum to move in later.

ivymay? u mean datsymay? lol im confused.

i just want someone who's not biased and is impartial. someone looking to benefit the estate and teh legacy. u canmake money but if u exploit the situation NOW u'll ruin the chance for tact and decorum to move in later.

I agree. I just want folks that know what they're doing to run things. And yes, Ivymay is datsymay.

who cares?Michael is dead..this are just things,it doesn't matter...we should remember him,the person,the artist,not just collect things!

Back