Michael Jackson #1 Earner According To Forbes

Re: Michael on ITV lunchtime news (UK)

it might be on I PLayer...ive just looked to see when the next news is on ITV and its 6.30pm..it might be repeated then.

I dont know how to get stuff off sky plus and onto you tube sorry!

Re: Michael on ITV lunchtime news (UK)

I saw that! Weirdly it was actually the first I decided to sit and watch the lunchtime news properly (I'm usually at school) and...lo and behold, Michael pops up- what a coincidence!

Michael was on his way BACK to the top and he would have done so if THIS IS IT would have happen. People were happy that he was going to do the show. IT SOLD OUT. People were excited. Many media outlets that I heard at the time were waiting for it to happen. His music were played all over the stations here. There were excitement in air BEFORE he died. As fo this list, We always knew this wasg going to; happen one day just did not think he would die this soon. This was even a discussion when MJ put his items on sale from Julian auctions that MJ was selling away some of his legacy. I look back now and look at all of that talk and still get in shock.

Truly amazing. And to think, this is only the tip of the iceberg. We still got the numerous albums, dvds, games etc within the next seven years!

Bittersweet indeed. But he's dead, that's a fact and we cannot do anything about it. So under these circumstances it's better than if nobody cared. I hope he stays on top of that list for a long, long time and his children benefit.

I think MJ will be #1 Earner next year too.

Back