- Michael is still a huge part of me - Omer Bhatti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's make this short:

*He's not in the Will
*MJ would never deny a son
*Many kids stayed at Neverland for long periods of time
*Many kid's called Michael 'Daddy'

So I don't know why some MJ fans like to seperate Omar from the other kid friends Michael had. If anyone was really "special" it was Mac. He did make Mac his kid's godfather.

The end.

OMG... really is that's why MJ kids are in the will I didn't no! *sarcasm* Like for real, I already knew that thank you very much! lol I was talking about a reason even more for them to be in the will other then them being his would probably be because they are minors! What is so wrong about that? Sorry, if u missed understood it but, that's ur problem!

I am not one of the people dissing MJ for not including Omer in the will and Omer ain't complaining about it either is what I said! And so what if I said he looks like him too their are people saying so and the family ain't denying it that's including Joe! Big difference from impersonators okay.....again to bad if u misunderstood! I WAS NOT DISRESPECTING MJ NOR OMER SO DO EVEN GO THERE! So sick and tired off people going off because they misinterpreted something! It's getting old!

oh my bad,you're right!everybody should use a little more *sarcasm* in here,sorry if i misinterpreted your roflmfao piece on reasons to include kids on will!rip MJ and rip irony!

oh my bad,you're right!everybody should use a little more *sarcasm* in here,sorry if i misinterpreted your roflmfao piece on reasons to include kids on will!rip MJ and rip irony!

Again not my problem if u misunderstood and can't respect someone else opinion and that is a shame! Good for u! Peace out!

Let's make this short:

*He's not in the Will
*MJ would never deny a son
*Many kids stayed at Neverland for long periods of time
*Many kid's called Michael 'Daddy'

So I don't know why some MJ fans like to seperate Omar from the other kid friends Michael had. If anyone was really "special" it was Mac. He did make Mac his kid's godfather.

The end.

Why you feel allowed to make "charts"? :) I'm not trying to be harsh, but really, hearing talking of who was special for MJ doesn't sound right. Let's not act as we knew MJ feelings please.

BTW, Omer in 2002 was 16-17 years old. Pretty young to be Blanket's Godfather, not to mention the other kids. No saying MJ would have chosen him cause I don't pretend I'm in Michael's head, just saying that there is a pretty obvious reason why he isn't, without the necessity to speculate about who was more special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back