- Michael is still a huge part of me - Omer Bhatti

Status
Not open for further replies.

FateX

Proud Member
- Michael is still a huge part of me

Michael Jacksons young friend, Omer Michael Bhatti, speaks for the first time since the artist's death in an exclusive interview with Norwegian tv.

- Everything I do, I do it because of Michael. When I make music, dance, perform it's all because of him. I'm inspired by all the things that he taught me, says Omer Michael Bhatti to the breakfast show God morgen Norge (Good morning Norway) on TV 2 on Friday.

Close friends
Omer Michael Bhatti from Norway started imitating the artist at the age of 8. During a trip to Tunisia in 1996 he befriended the artist, and was later invited to stay at his home Neverland. At the time the time Bhatti was only 12 years old. The two remained close friends right up until the artist's sudden death last year.

- The most important person
At Jackson's funeral, Bhatti was seated in the front row alongside Jackon's children and family. Bhatti has remained silent about their relationship, but in the wake of Jackson's death he released a press statement saying:

– I have lost the most important person in my life. He raised me and made me the person I am today.

- Still part of my life
Since Michael Jackson's death, Omer travels regularly to the United States, and still maintains a close relationship with his children and the rest of the Jackson family.

– It's a huge part of my life and always will be, Bhatti tells TV 2.

Why have you chosen to be so secretive about your relationship to Jackson and his family?

– Everything I do is inspired by him. But at the same time so much of this is private, says Bhatti. This past years, so much has happened. I feel I've been stripped of my private life, and the little I have left, I wish to keep for myself, he tells TV 2.

Hunted by paparazzi
Since Michael Jackson's death, Omer Michael Bhatti has been subject to an enormous amount of interest from international media and paparazzi. Two British tabloids wrote that he was the unknown child of Michael Jackson and sent journalists to Norway to hunt him down.

One of the stories that has outraged him the most was the on-line tabloid radaronline.co who wrote that Bhatti claims to have fathered Michael Jackson's three children.

- I have experienced the ugly face of paparazzis, and this past year things have just gone crazy, says Bhatti. You do an interview and people distort what you say and twist it into something completely different.

Wants to share
Though secretive about his Jackson connection, he also has something he wishes to convey to the world.

- It's hard, because it's such a huge part of my life, but at the same time it's such a private part of my life. What I want to share with the world, I'll share through my music and dancing, says Omer.

Sings with Michael
Omer Michael Bhatti is currently in Norway to launch his new website obeegalaxy.com under the artist name «O-Bee», and today he gave Norwegian viewers a sneak preview of a rap he performs «with» Michael Jackson in the song «Wanne be Starting Someting» med Michael Jackson.

– It's one of my favourite songs, says Bhatti to God morgen Norge.

http://www.tv2.no/gmn/-michael-is-still-a-huge-part-of-me-3227239.html

On the website you could see him rapping to "Wanna Be Startin Something" and the full interview in norwegian.

Last edited:
Re: - Michael is still a huge part of me

Thanks, it's interesting. He really cared for Michael.

I thank him cause he wont share his private life with Michael. He loved him and was a true friend :)

Thanks for posting. Interesting.

Michael is still a part of us all.

I thank him cause he wont share his private life with Michael. He loved him and was a true friend :)

me too.He is a good guy ,MJ kids love him so much.

He is still milking the story that he is MJ's secret son. I would respect him a lot more if he officially deny the claim.

He is still milking the story that he is MJ's secret son. I would respect him a lot more if he officially deny the claim.

Cant see that he is been milking the story and he doesnt even mention it in the interview. He has also denied it. Im from Norway so i could understand what they said and that wasnt what they talked about. Thats for sure!

He denied it already. That people don't want to hear it is not his fault.

Good for omer, he seems like a nice guy and he was a person who remained loyal to michael through the years. I wish him luck on his career.

well technically he didn't deny it, it was some friend who told a tabloid that he denied it which is hardly any verification but all that nonsense doesn't matter.

well technically he didn't deny it, it was some friend who told a tabloid that he denied it which is hardly any verification but all that nonsense doesn't matter.

Exactly! Plus, he said recently in a song he has "a KING'S BLOOD LINE!" And how people think they know the truth and stuff like that! him denying it...yea right! Is it true?...he only knows and the Jacksons! But, they ain't saying yes or no except for Joe! He said yes! But, we don't like Joe...right?... lol

i just want that dude to stop doing photo shoot wearing Michaels jacket ,posing Michaels pose ,using Michaels phrases .
stop acting like ur next Michael Jackson.
if u have talent use that ,use ur own imagination ,use ur own creativity.
that is all i want from him .and he didn't denied it but Michaels will is more then clear so there is no question ,if he has dignity then he will deny it and we will see that.

i just want that dude to stop doing photo shoot wearing Michaels jacket ,posing Michaels pose ,using Michaels phrases .
stop acting like ur next Michael Jackson.
if u have talent use that ,use ur own imagination ,use ur own creativity.
that is all i want from him .and he didn't denied it but Michaels will is more then clear so there is no question ,if he has dignity then he will deny it and we will see that.

Please be respectful... Not ignorant.
You don't know Omer nor you knew Michael so please don't speculate. Don't judge.
Omer is one of a few real friends that has been 100% respectful of Michael... And forever will be.
He doesn't have to confirm nor deny anything.
Dd.

Please be respectful... Not ignorant.
You don't know Omer nor you knew Michael so please don't speculate. Don't judge.
Omer is one of a few real friends that has been 100% respectful of Michael... And forever will be.
He doesn't have to confirm nor deny anything.
Dd.

i am not ignorant
i have seen enough phots of him doing what i have written . i really don't judge people ,i am just saying if ur creative enough then do ur own style .
can u please tell me what i am speculating?

Cant see that he is been milking the story and he doesnt even mention it in the interview. He has also denied it. Im from Norway so i could understand what they said and that wasnt what they talked about. Thats for sure!

He never denied it.

If you can provide a clear quote, I'd be happy to correct my previous post.

i can't figure this guy out but he's not enough talented to make it big not as a dancer even less as a singer....he can move sure but got stuck in the MJ imitation mode of when he was a kid....He failed to develop a more personal style...and the Mj secret son/special friends bs won't help him.

does he need to deny it?? i think its pretty obvious that he is not Mj's son. Michael never denied it. People just made the issue bigger than what it was for a story. He decided to be like mike and stay silent and if fans wanna be gulliable and act like they dnt know the truth thats on them, the public knows Mj has 3 children the fans are the only people checking for this played out story...soo annoying

I don't understand the hostility towards this guy. He's really nice..its sweet of him to stay in touch with Michael's children, they need good people around them. I can tell that Michael meant a lot to him.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q3S3DTlIKAE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q3S3DTlIKAE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

http://www.vg.no/musikk/michael-jackson/artikkel.php?artid=587511

In this article he says that dont believe the recent tabloids. We as Michaels fans should NOT believe in tabloids. We should be better than this. We know how long time it took for Michael to answer to the "bleaching skin" question, the elephant man and the oxygen chamber. Its all BS and its just like this situation. We should be happy Michael had some true friends who dont want to share his privacy or every time deny every single rumour that goes around. If you still think he is milking that is your decision and meaning. You could believe what ever you want. But remember you are then believing the tabloids. So you make a choice

http://www.vg.no/musikk/michael-jackson/artikkel.php?artid=587511

In this article he says that dont believe the recent tabloids. We as Michaels fans should NOT believe in tabloids. We should be better than this. We know how long time it took for Michael to answer to the "bleaching skin" question, the elephant man and the oxygen chamber. Its all BS and its just like this situation. We should be happy Michael had some true friends who dont want to share his privacy or every time deny every single rumour that goes around. If you still think he is milking that is your decision and meaning. You could believe what ever you want. But remember you are then believing the tabloids. So you make a choice

doubts about him go further tabloids crap,or are you really thinking fans who don't share your opinion are necessarily fools?
I think that if fans have legit doubts about a person it's better to ask why or to search better.It has been discussed here before now i don't know where this theread have been moved.
But it's pretty legit to have doubts about him,or give an opinion on his artistic quality or lack of it without being associated to tabloids..

I said you could believe whatever you want about him being Michaels son and i wont judge anybody about their opinion. The music is your own personal meaning. Im not saying anything about his artistic quality or creativity. Im just talking about the rumours about him being Michaels son. I think its fair to say we all can have doubts about a person, but my meaning is that he was and is a true friend of Michael and his family.

On the other hand i think his artistic creativity is too much Michael-ish because of the video. He should have done his own thing. So of course he is milking his connection to Mike, not that he is his son. Thats just my opinion.

I think it's some fans fault who make up stories.

I have read some posts on the web by fans who believe he is a son of Michael seriously.

The fans are the problems.

does he need to deny it?? i think its pretty obvious that he is not Mj's son. Michael never denied it. People just made the issue bigger than what it was for a story. He decided to be like mike and stay silent and if fans wanna be gulliable and act like they dnt know the truth thats on them, the public knows Mj has 3 children the fans are the only people checking for this played out story...soo annoying

Agree.

I don't understand the hostility towards this guy. He's really nice..its sweet of him to stay in touch with Michael's children, they need good people around them. I can tell that Michael meant a lot to him.

I'm with you.

In this article he says that dont believe the recent tabloids. We as Michaels fans should NOT believe in tabloids. We should be better than this. chamber. Its all BS and its just like this situation. We should be happy Michael had some true friends who dont want to share his privacy or every time deny every single rumour that goes around. If you still think he is milking that is your decision and meaning. You could believe what ever you want. But remember you are then believing the tabloids. So you make a choice

So true- as MJ fans we should know to take the tabloids with a grain of salt. We know he is not MJ's son, and if you want to believe Joseph and the tabloids then that is your choice.

All I have to say about Omer is that to me he really cared about Michael. So he is not that talented...is that his fault? . That he wants to be like Mike- so? is that so bad? He was his idol- somebody he grew up with-I can't believe ppl are criticizing him for it. My gosh give the kid a break!

Also, and the two big things for me are:
1) Omer once again proves to the world that MJ never harmed any kids- they were inspired by him and loved him dearly (mac, omer, brett, many others confirm this)

2) Yes he's gone to the media but has he talked about Michael"s alleged "drug addiction", or anything derogatory; he has not said one bad word about Michael at all. (Miko Brando the same- not a word) As opposed to MJ's own family(Janet, Rebbie) who've had no problem running their mouth to the media saying he is a drug addict even though they weren't even close to him in the last 14 or so years!
To me, those friends are true friends. They don't run off and speculate and reveal private issues to the media.

To me, this proves he is a better friend than even Michael's blood relatives.

Why can't fans look at the big picture. We are so eager to jump down on someone for every little thing w/o checking the entire story or the person's actions.
I honestly don't think Michael would be very happy about how you are treating him.

He seems nice and MJ obviously cared for him and trusted him.

He's a great dancer. I didn't know that 'til last night when he danced on ustream. He pulls off some MJ moves sooo good.

Love his tattoo of the Dangerous cover eyes and some of the design, and 'Loyalty' below on his wrist.

Last edited:
I think it's some fans fault who make up stories.

I have read some posts on the web by fans who believe he is a son of Michael seriously.

The fans are the problems.

I agree with this...

If he was Michael's son..Michael WOULD NEVER deny him....that is NOT who Michael was...we all know that...besides that would be like Michael denying PPB....his children are his children...he loved each of them....and if Omar was his ...he wouldn't be any different. So I cannot even comment of the fact of weather or not the Kid is try capitalize on peoples assumptions..what I can comment on is his loyalty to Michael.....not many people in Michael's life have done the same.

This is great!! What a great tribute- he is more talented than most fans here were saying!! Good for you Omer!

Confirming he his michael's child or not is no big deal,most paople dont even believe it and it's only the fans and the media that is obsessed about the rumour,moreover it's an harmless story unlike the drug addict story by family members.
He loved michael and has been extremely loyal to him and I would always support anybody who was loyal to MJ,they are few and far between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back