Michael in the clouds - Stunning photo!!

I know we can see everything we want in the clouds, but 2 days after Michael left us, I was smoking at my balconey, it was 9pm, I looked the sky, there was a white flat cloud and I saw Michael's face darker in this cloud. As if someone had painted Michael's face on a cloud with darker colors, I was shocked and terrified, I wanted to take a picture, but it was too dark outside and I just had my cell-phone, I couldn't take my eyes off of this cloud that was so weird.

After ten minutes, the "face" disapeared, and I was still outside completely shocked saying "it was a dream?" "did I really saw it? o_O".

I often think about this cloud, and I know we can see what we want, but it was so real and so detailed! Same nose, smile, lips, eyes... Today I want to think it was a sign, even if it wasn't ^^

I thought I was crazy, but I really saw it! It was not about the shapes of the cloud, it was more than that, I didn't need to look closer on this cloud to see "Michael" because the face was so clear!

I don't find the picture that I saw on this cloud! It was Michael as a king when he was younger during Thriller era I think.

We miss him so much we are all looking to the sky for him :(
When I was at work looking out the window I swore I saw his face in the clouds too.

Back