Michael in the clouds - Stunning photo!!

*MakeThatChange*

Proud Member
It was July 4th, I'd gone down to Flagler Beach for the fireworks. As evening started to draw in I heard a huge thunder clap behind me, I turned around to see the most amazing cloud formation I've ever seen!! On my life I have not made this up, I've not doctored the image (apart from adding a smaller version with outline). Looks just like MJ in a fedora, holding a mic, right? Come on!!

Miss you, man :)

mjcloud.jpg

i would be blown away if i saw that in person!

the hat has got a sway movement thingy going on too

***sucks teeth***

that is surreal ... you created that, right ?? is that fa rizzle ?? it gives a brotha goose pimples and ish

***sucks teeth***

that is surreal ... you created that, right ?? is that fa rizzle ?? it gives a brotha goose pimples and ish

on my life, completely undoctored image! I couldn't believe it, I took more after this one but the cloud had already begun to dissipate, it was the thunder crack that made me turn around. Oh yeah, goosebumps all over!

I see it, and it's there and it's beautiful. I don't usually pay much attention to these sorts of things but I love that picture. It's just so obvious and real.

omg i love things like that and it totally does look like him

Thanks guys - I'm so glad you see it!! I was speechless, can't believe I caught it. And now, of all times. Made me smile properly for the first time in a while :)

on my life, completely undoctored image! I couldn't believe it, I took more after this one but the cloud had already begun to dissipate, it was the thunder crack that made me turn around. Oh yeah, goosebumps all over!

Wow... just wow... If i would have seen that i to would have snapped or taken a video... WOW

Ah that's wicked awesome! Thanks for sharing it made me smile :)

Well.. with the millions of clouds around the world, surely a few of them are bound to look like Michael. False alarm IMO.

I mean, I saw a devil baby cloud after I watched "the exorcism of Emily Rose."

Wow. I REALLY want to believe this is real but how come all the clouds are clumped together but some at the top look smeared.

Back