Michael and a Teddy Bear - sweet story of Michael from his bodyguard

awwwww......Mikey and his teddy bear.....I can just imagine him sleeping with it, hugged close to his body..... :)

Aaaw, that's a cute story! :) I wonder what he did with the HUGE teddy bear the Norwegian fans gave him in Munich in 1999. Wonder if he took it with him and kept it?

Aww, that's so sweet. Thanks for posting.

aaawwww...How sweet...this is so totally Michael...:) ....thank you for posting.

Wow, such a sweet and heart-warming story from Mike. These are some of the things I would like to hear more of.

awwww how adorable.

how long was he a bodyguard for? and was he a bodyguard up until he died? because i'm guessing he wasn't.

he seems genuine.

aww this is so sweet because it showed to Michael that this man actually cared about him. Michael was use to being alone, so he probably really really loved the gesture.Michael has always mentioned that he was lonely and that he wanted a friend. He probably realized that in the body guard he also had a friend. And i really hope one of his kids also has the bear, that would be so sweet. And yes, i really wish i can find someone like Michael too! =(

^^^ I agree that it's so sweet that this bodyguard showed he cared - and with such a subtle gesture. :) I would've loved to see Michael's face when he opened that paper bag.

Michael was always such a sentimental guy. :)
Not afraid to hug soft toys and stuff. He was just him.

ochsteddybears.jpg

Thanks for sharing this sweet story. :flowers: Michael was definitely an original and sensitive soul.

Back