Merged:Celebs Who Might Be At The Concerts?

Re: Celebs you expect to spot at the concerts ?

mj insane is asking who you expect to see there not whether you care or not cus otherwise why bother to respond to this thread?

I bet the Beckhams will be there - they've always talked so highly about Michael, and Victoria loved visiting Neverland, lol.

Speaking of the Beckhams, once they were in Japan and there was a report in the newspaper that Martin Bashir was following them and tried to get them for an Interview/Documentary.

They told him to F*ck Off :lol:

Last edited:

im hoping
JANET
MARIAH
USHER
TIFFANY PATTERSON

RAY ALLEN
BEYONCE
CHRIS BROWN
TOM BRADY
RODENY JENKENS
T.I
KOBE BRYAN
ALICIA KEYS
BRITNEY SPEARS
C. AUDIGER
JLO
QUEEN LATIFTA
WILL SMITH
50 CENT
KANYE WEST
SOLANGE KNOWLES
KIM KARDASHIAN
PARIS HITON
JD
TLC
KELLY ROWLAND
TEDDY RILEY
QUNICY JONES
PAUL P.
PAUL. M
TYRA BANKS
MAGIC JOHNSON
MICHAEL JORDAN
WILL-I-AM
LUDACHIRS
LIL WAYNE
ROBIN THICKE

Opening night, I think the following will be there:

Rihanna (she was at The O2 for the Spice Girls's opening night despite not even touring in London at the time)
Noel Gallacher (who is playing London the next night)
Ne-Yo (who is touring the UK at the time)
Britney Spears (who has a night off from her European tour that night)
Usher
Gordon Ramsay (just have a feeling he will be there)
Simon Cowell

It's crossed my mind that Princes William and Harry might attend since Michael and Diana had a warm friendship. Plus, they always appear to enjoy themselves whenever you see them at anything that involves a concert (rock and roll, etc.) Security might be a nightmare though, plus don't know what their military committments will be during that time.

Disney darling Demi Lovato recently said if she wasn't on tour she would want go see MJ at the O2 mentioning how amazing it was that he sold out 50 concerts.

Don't know why some fans care about other celebs turning up so much, I'll only be there to see Michael Jackson and Michael Jackson only.

I'm not going to be upset if there's no guests, but I'm not going to complain if one of his Motown contemporaries or a decent act who's supported him through the years turns up. Or just an act that's never said anything wrong about him.

I also wouldn't complain if we can get that "Just Good Friends" performance again :D

Eminem? :lol:

all i'm bothered about is seeing Michael Jackson

I think MANY famous celebs will attend the concerts.

a lot famous people will go on MJ concerts..
maybe brangelina,victoria and david beckham,..etc..many

don't you guys think family members will be there?
maybe Katherine.. jermaine, tito? (if they even care or not mad 'cause they don't get to perform,lol)
taryll..taj..tj..
I guess they wanna see their uncle perform again so..

we might see some of the jackson family there

I think Keris Hilton will defo be there she was at the BAD concert when she was 10, I think slash may come on 1 of the shows like he has done previously like in the 30th anniversary, Akon, Neyo & leona Lewis are fans and rummors are they could be oppening acts/backing singers. I think Neyo will be at the oppening night because he is in London doing his shows around the same time at the o2

It's crossed my mind that Princes William and Harry might attend since Michael and Diana had a warm friendship. Plus, they always appear to enjoy themselves whenever you see them at anything that involves a concert (rock and roll, etc.) Security might be a nightmare though, plus don't know what their military committments will be during that time.

hmmm my dear Prince Will!! :wub:
if i see MJ, Will, and Beckham, I might die! :bugeyed

^^hehe I saw beckham at the spice girls concert last year.I was front row and all of sudden he was there walking right pass me with the kids! then stopped for a second and just smiled and waved.
I didn't say anything though 'cause I was more interested in watching the girls onstage.
ANYWAY, back on topic,
I'm sure britney spears, usher, black eyed peas, madonna, ne-yo, chris brown, +++++ Michael's family... there are SOOO many who's gonna attend shows!!

beyonce,anastacia maybe...hmm the list continues.

Please don't forget the one and only ; CHRIS TUCKER !

^ exactly! :cheeky:

^^hehe I saw beckham at the spice girls concert last year.I was front row and all of sudden he was there walking right pass me with the kids! then stopped for a second and just smiled and waved.
I didn't say anything though 'cause I was more interested in watching the girls onstage.

:bugeyed

Back