Merged:Celebs Who Might Be At The Concerts?

Re: Famous MJ's friends/guests on the VIP

The entire jackson clan. from rebbie down to janet.

it's gonna be a bunch of folks. when MJ hits the stage some folks you didn't expect to see will be screaming and loud.

britney.. I hope she gets fat again muahahaha so fat she can´t attend the concert :evil:... and Paris Hilton NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... she is an insult to the musical art, how she could dare to make a CD... she should be in jail... and the other "artist" don´t feel special the unique star there will be Michael.. Except Liz Taylor and Janeth Jackson ...

I can see a lot of celebrities going to these concerts especially at the opening nght.

I think Elizabeth might be too ill to make the trip. You never know though.

I hope Janet shows up so they can do Scream together!

chrrrissss tucker
steve harvery
Eliz T
Mac
christain augier (I know I didn't spell it right lol sorry)
the FAMILY (jermaine might bust out with a daddy home # lol, SIT DOWN JerM)
usher
aKorn
will.i.am
reggie miller (he was at 30th anniversary)

& lots more.

Fergie
The Beckums
Neyo
Akon
Quincy
Teddy Rilley
The Obamas
Bill Clinton
Stevie Wonder
Mikes kids

Celebs you expect to spot at the concerts ?

What celebs do you expect to turn up at the concert watching the shows ?

I'd expect to see the likes of :

Chris Tucker,
Usher ,
Justin Timberlake ,
Chris Brown ,
Macaully Culkin ,
NeYo (HE IS TOURING AT THE SAME TIME IN LONDON)
Beyonce (ALSO TOURING ENGLAND)

English Celebs ;
Peter Andre & Katie Price ,
David & Victoria Beckham ,
Madonna (Not english , i know , but she lives in UK) ,
Davina Macall ,

IN FACT , WHAT AM I THINKING LOL - ANY CELEB FROM ANY INDUSTRIE WOULD JUMP AT THE CHANCE TO GO LOL

Re: Celebs you expect to spot at the concerts ?

dont really care most will be bandwaggon jumpers who probably talked s*** about him 6 months ago now want to be seen at the event of the year

Don't know why some fans care about other celebs turning up so much, I'll only be there to see Michael Jackson and Michael Jackson only.

agree with u 100% StarTrader!

Don't know why some fans care about other celebs turning up so much, I'll only be there to see Michael Jackson and Michael Jackson only.

Jeesh relax !!

Im not concerned with what celebs are going to be there . Im going for MJ only , most of them celebs i dont even like .
Was just saying , wonder who will pop up !!

relax !!!!

Who cares?? I'm there for one celebrity. I don't think this should even be a question. I remember a similar thread where someone wanted to know which celebrities would attend James Brown's funeral. Come on, now.

The question posed was not who do you want to see there? It was who do you expect to see. Or Who do you expect to attend kinda thing. Of course fans are just going to see just Michael, But nothing wrong with this question at all. So carry on and play nice. Thank you. :)

________

Darren Hayes ( Lead singer of the ex group Savage Garden ) He is a very big Michael Jackson fan.. once said " when I grew up and realised I wasn't Michael Jackson I was very disappointed " :lol: He now lives in London. I would think he'll go. :yes:

NeYo is a dead cert. Beyonce probably being as she is touring here too. I think there'll be different celebs there every night. Random English celebs because they live in London probably lol.

I thought Chris brown would be in jail ..

WHO CARES ABOUT OTHER CELEBS,
SHOWING UP...

I'M GOING THERE FOR MICHAEL
JACKSON ONLY :) :wub:

I'd expect JLS to be there :)

michael barrymore is gonna be there!, just thought id say lol

Christiano Ronaldo is a big MJ fan, he play's it in the dressing room prior to game's.

I don't really care which celebs come see the show, and don't really have any expectations either and don't even know who to expect as it isn't really something that consumes my thoughts very much. The only thing I expect, is to see MICHAEL....but from where I'll be sitting...I will be most likely just be able to enjoy the music, since I won't be able to see much from that distance. I'm HOPING I could see Michael, but if I'm being realistic, I know I won't. Well, unless I bring binoculars. :rolleyes:

I can't think of anyone not wanting to go!!!
well maybe SOME but NOT MANY

The only THING? :p

Yes. The only thing I EXPECT, IS....to see Michael. As in....the only thing I expect to happen is.... to see Michael. Not same as "the only thing I expect to see is Michael"...as in....Thing=Michael. Get the difference? :cheers:

:)

Back