Merged:Celebs Who Might Be At The Concerts?

Telha

Proud Member
So who do u think might be there for his concerts?

I think Liz Taylor, Audigier, Mac and Elton John might go!

Will his family be there? Probably, right?

Wow if I can see any of these people I'll be sooo happy! :bugeyed

Re: Famous MJ's friends/guests on the VIP

Pete Wentz! Massive MJ fan judging by the fact he wants to bid on MJ's golf cart! lol

True...maybe the whole FOB...

hm...Alicia Keys, Amy winehouse....they both like him too...Amy isnt touring or anything and is in London...who knows!!

akon,ney yo,maybe r kelly,the support acts need to be huge,someone like Gwen Stefani would be good.

I've read that JLS and Signature had a bust up recently on who's going to be the supporting act, lol, so if they don't make it they should be there in the crowd (just in different areas) lol

oh ok! I thought it was something obvious and I was being slow...yea, I dunno them!

Beyonce , and Britney...Chris Brown and Rihana....Justin T...Paris Hilton........and many many other.

But do u think that Cavaialy sorry for the spelling will be his designer, since he was the first person in the world who told us that he will make Michael's outfit during his tour.

Beyonce , and Britney...Chris Brown and Rihana....Justin T...Paris Hilton........and many many other.

But do u think that Cavaialy sorry for the spelling will be his designer, since he was the first person in the world who told us that he will make Michael's outfit during his tour.

I heard that Christian Audigier is going to be his fashion designer for the tour. Not sure though.

I heard that Christian Audigier is going to be his fashion designer for the tour. Not sure though.

that would be ace! I haven't even thought about costumes, set lists or anything like that yet I still can't believe I am going!!

that VIP list is going to read like a AAlist of Celebs... I know Brad and Angie who have very supportive.. might be there...

who are we kidding.. every UK and American Celeb excepts Kathy Griffith and Joan Rivers will be there...i wouldn't be surprised

I think:
Elizabeth Taylor
Mac
Akon
Beyonce & Jay Z
Kanye West
Britney Spears
Diana Ross
Lionel Richie & Nicole
Rihanna & Chris Brown (Not sure after the whole molestation accident)
Chris Martin

will be on the list! :p

that VIP list is going to read like a AAlist of Celebs... I know Brad and Angie who have very supportive.. might be there...

who are we kidding.. every UK and American Celeb excepts Kathy Griffith and Joan Rivers will be there...i wouldn't be surprised

too bad no one's gonna be looking at them :p

So who do u think might be there for his concerts?

I think Liz Taylor, Audigier, Mac and Elton John might go!

Will his family be there? Probably, right?

Wow if I can see any of these people I'll be sooo happy! :bugeyed

Elton John is no longer a friend of Micheal's.

I think most British artists/famous people will attend.

Cheryl Cole with her group, Lily Allen, Craig David, Fearne Cotton, Danielle Loyd, members from Keane. Even people like danielle loyd and shilpa shetty i reckon.

^ Is that true?? They're not friends anymore?? :(
Aw...I love EJ, I really hoped to see him there!

Elton is not Michael's friend.

I really hope to see there Brian May and Roger Taylor of Queen

Simon Le Bon , Nick Rhodes and John Taylor from Duran Duran

George Michael

Annie Lennox

Cyndi Lauper. Don't know why, but I'm almost sure that she'll be there

I want Mika there, pref. on July 14 and/or 16 LOL.

Dont know where he is at the moment though...he's from london but mayby working on his album in LA.

any celeb who wants some free publicity and to jump on the mj bandwaggon when normally they talk crap about him. good ole VIP seats

His children.

Oooooo! Either Pete Carter or Signature should perform during pre party and/or after party! WOOOOO!

Elton is not Michael's friend.

Really guys...Im lost...they were such friends...Michael stayed at EJ's home in London in the early 90s when he was recovering...he dedicated the album Blood On The Dancefloor to him....

What happened to that friendship?? :eek:

His children.

Oooooo! Either Pete Carter or Signature should perform during pre party and/or after party! WOOOOO!

oh, I doubt his kids are gonna be there in the audience (even on VIP area) - maybe they'll be watching from the backstage... I think he would be worried to have them there...

But I really hope to see Mama Kate there!!

I'm kinda wondering the same thing...I don't remember Elton and him not being friends anymore

Back