Memorial live feeds - keep it all in here

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Damn, I thought they were going to show an exclusive clip from This Is It.

I don't want this to end... he'll be gone, this is so beautiful, I wish now on when something is said about Michael would be great things as the ones told here. Just look how beautiful he rised his children. :D.

paris got me in another bout of tears. RIP MJ

My heart was breaking when the family spoke. Especially his daughter. God bless the jacksons.

Paris at the end, that did me in, I managed to get through it on the whole, staying strong, but when she spoke at the end, that was it for me. Just about recovered from that.

Great memorial.

Here is a question..when everyone was on stage for heal the world, katherine didn't go on stage obviously so i wonder who was close to her as practically everyone else was up on stage..at one point i couldn't see her and thought she might have left..but she must be grieving the most, losing her baby boy and this all being so spiritual and religious for her as a person and the way it played out..Also i was looking at the kids and thought, maybe paris ws being strong , little blanket didnt really understand what was going on and prince was being kool and pretending not to hurt..but at the end, when paris spoke and she conncted with her loss and the brothers connected with it too and with her as a sister and they all cried for their dad's lost..and paris n prince are so self conscious about life at that age and knew what people said about their daddy, they knew who he truely was..so sad

Here is a question..when everyone was on stage for heal the world, katherine didn't go on stage obviously so i wonder who was close to her as practically everyone else was up on stage..at one point i couldn't see her and thought she might have left..but she must be grieving the most, losing her baby boy and this all being so spiritual and religious for her as a person and the way it played out..Also i was looking at the kids and thought, maybe paris ws being strong , little blanket didnt really understand what was going on and prince was being kool and pretending not to hurt..but at the end, when paris spoke and she conncted with her loss and the brothers connected with it too and with her as a sister and they all cried for their dad's lost..and paris n prince are so self conscious about life at that age and knew what people said about their daddy, they knew who he truely was..so sad

prince was not showing emotion till paris spoke

that was amazing i thought it might have the atmosphere of a concert glad it wasnt like that
cryed the whole way through and i think the lovely paris whos so beautiful has just killed the resere i hd left
im heartbroken
love them all

I am so positively surprised by this. I was afraid of what it could turn into. Even though none of his close friends came, it was consistently beautiful, meaningful and tasteful.

The BBC speakers were obnoxious at times, but today it wasn't hard to ignore.

As for making the children a part of it, I was highly skeptical until Paris' speech at the end. Obviously, it meant a lot to her, and I can see why this is something the children needed to be a part of - for themselves. They all have such strong charisma, I'm stunned.

I am trying to find something that is streaming this again online. So far I have only found Extra that has the last 14 minutes with Marlon and Paris

You have to sign up (it's FREE) to watch it... makes me cry to hear Marlon and Paris
See it online for now HERE ON EXTRA

All the children held it together until paris spoke and her brothers related to their sister and her loss, their own personal loss and all of their collective loss as brothers and sisters of thier dad...was so emotional and i was susrpised she spoke because i thought they wanted to contain their emotions but she felt compelled to...must have been unbearable

Back