Memorial artists announced (Merged)

Re: The Jackson family just announced everyone who will participate in tomorrow's memorial

where are diana ross and elisabeth taylor in this list?

Re: The Jackson family just announced everyone who will participate in tomorrow's memorial

Or Madonna, Liz Taylor and Diana Ross?!
Will see tomorrow no doubt.

good :)

magic & kobe

Or Madonna, Liz Taylor and Diana Ross?!
Will see tomorrow no doubt.

Doubt Madonna will since she's on tour in Europe.

Maybe Liz and Diana will only sit and watch the memorial -too heartbroken to participate?

Re: Memorial artists announced

Only?
Few friends and some fans?

o_O

Is the family who invites people there??? O_O

Look, it is a memorial...not a concert...please people...
There is a time to celebrate MJs career but not tomorrow.

I KNOW we are not doing this! I KNOW this thread is not going to become about who should be there and who shouldnt. I KNOW we are not going to bicker about the relative merits of this person or the other.

I KNOW we will respect the right of the Jackson FAMILY to choose who they want.

I KNOW we are not doing this! I KNOW this thread is not going to become about who should be there and who shouldnt. I KNOW we are not going to bicker about the relative merits of this person or the other.

I KNOW we will respect the right of the Jackson FAMILY to choose who they want.

:angel::clapping:

This is only the list of people who are participating. It doesn't mean she wont be there. I know a lot more people from the industry will be there, but of course not everyone can take part in the actual service.

Doubt Madonna will since she's on tour in Europe.

Maybe Liz and Diana will only sit and watch the memorial -too heartbroken to participate?

I agree that is my thought exactly, they were just as close to Michael as his own family.. its too bad they all have to be put through this

ppl participating are not the same as ppl attending. Most will be to broken up to participate in anything.

WHY brooke shields? Hasn't she said not so nice thing about michael in the past? Or am I mistaken!

I hope Michael make a guest appereance :([/QUOTE

Not to be a bitch or anything but I am getting so sick of reading shit like this. Why must people write these things. Ya know damn well Michael is not going to make an appearance. Use some common sense for god sake.

Mariah Carey, Usher more booked for Michael Jackson memorial
01:11 PM PT, Jul 6 2009

Mariah Carey, Usher, Stevie Wonder and John Mayer lead the list of participants in Tuesday morning's Michael Jackson memorial service at Staples Center in Los Angeles. The preliminary list of guests was distributed Monday afternoon via Jackson's publicity firm.

Specific details of the event were not revealed. The announcement states the the lineup is subject to change, and Pop & Hiss has it on good authority that some big-name artists have not yet been revealed.

Other participants are scheduled to include Kobe Bryant, Brooke Shields, Magic Johnson, Martin Luther King III, Motown founder Berry Gordy, the Rev. Al Sharpton and family friend Ron Boyd. Rounding out the musical guests are Lionel Richie, Smokey Robinson, Jennifer Hudson, Shaheen Jafargholi ("Britain's Got Talent") and the Andraé Crouch Choir.

--Todd Martens

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog...n-memorial.html

This is just a memorial, not the funeral...

and... I am personally surptised at the list!, like - what?

Its going to be boring and ridiculous!

Michael doesnt deserve such a poor version of celebration and remembrance of the greatest entertainer...

I hope Michael make a guest appereance :([/QUOTE

Not to be a bitch or anything but I am getting so sick of reading shit like this. Why must people write these things. Ya know damn well Michael is not going to make an appearance. Use some common sense for god sake.
Why can't people express themselves as they feel fit? It's not that this person is delusional or anything.

Could someone tell me at what time the memorial starts (GMT)? I assume and hope that the funeral itself won't be broadcast.

I don't really care who participates, I just know one thing - tomorrow, a lot of hearts will be filled with love for Michael; more than ever, it will be tomorrow.

Why can't people express themselves as they feel fit? It's not that this person is delusional or anything.

I dont have a problem with self expression but making a statement such as "I hope Michael makes a guest appearance makes the person sound like they have problems. So why even post it. also I think it is kind of showing disrespect to Michael. Also to all of the rest of the fans who dont know that the person who wrote it is not insane.

Back