Memorial artists announced (Merged)

mjgem

Proud Member
Performers at the memorial

Many sources have revealed that Jennifer Hudson will be performing at the memorial, i wonder what she will sing?
And theres also a rumour that stevie wonder will be performing, has anyone heard of any other performances?

Re: Performers at the memorial

I hears these two along with Liionel Ritchie. Not crazy about the performers but it is about Michael

rumours of diana ross, justin timberlake, usher and stevie wonder

id love whitney houston to perform

as for the list of performers i dont care who they are aslong as they do a good respectable job :)

Performers??!!!

It's not a show...

It's not a funeral either. It's a memorial, and there are often performers at memorials.

Stevie doesn't surprise me. He was at Marvin Gaye's funeral, Coretta Scott King, and others.

Stevie wrote a song and has dedicated to MJ, maybe he finished the lyrics and will sing it. The chorus went something like "I think he kept his vow... he's in God's arms right now."

Performers??!!!

It's not a show...

I was hoping it wouldnt be like a show but I know at some memorials people do perform. As long as Michael would be happy with the service, then Im happy. I do hope people speak about him.

if any celebrities come, they should perform MJ's songs only, like it was at MSG 2001

personally, I cannot wait to see Whitney Houston and her (possible) tribute performance to MJ, maybe she would sing her version of 'wanna be startin somethin'?! It would be cool :)

I think Mike would like people, fans and other celebrities to commemorate him this way, insted of crying and mourning :)

TMZ are saying Mariah Carey is rumoured to be performing "I'll Be There"

TMZ are saying Mariah Carey is rumoured to be performing "I'll Be There"

Mariah Carey reminds me of Tony Matolla, she is his former wife ;)

the person who 'destroyed' somehow 'Invincible' album and he wasn't treating MJ and his new album as he should have ;(

hate Matolla, RIP my legend, my king, my friend forever...

Last edited:

I hate Prince, he show be gone now, not MJ !!!

Sorry to say that, but this is the way I really feel ;(

never EVER wish for someone to die! how can you even think of that??? that is really awful and you are a very low person to have said this!!!

Im 100% sure that Madonna, Elizabeth Taylor and Diana Ross will be present at the memorial, they cannot dissapoint MJ and his fans :)

never EVER wish for someone to die! how can you even think of that??? that is really awful and you are a very low person to have said this!!!

sorry, but i do have a right to say what i think

i know i should not have said that, cuz its awful, but i miss MJ so muuuch...

and please, do not jugde anyone ;) im not a low person ;) i just want MJ to be with us ;)

we need performers on Michael's level (or at least close) unlike the BET awards

sorry, but i do have a right to say what i think

i know i should not have said that, cuz its awful, but i miss MJ so muuuch...

and please, do not jugde anyone ;)

you have the right to say that but i also have the right to judge stupidities like that. no matter how hard the pain is and how much you miss him,wishing death for someone is the worst thing ever. do you think Michael every wished for the tabloids, Sneddon, Garvizos and whoever to actually die?

besides,Prince has nothing to do with Michael's death and he has always supported him,so...

you have the right to say that but i also have the right to judge stupidities like that. no matter how hard the pain is and how much you miss him,wishing death for someone is the worst thing ever. do you think Michael every wished for the tabloids, Sneddon, Garvizos and whoever to actually die?

besides,Prince has nothing to do with Michael's death and he has always supported him,so...

yeah, MJ hated tabloids, he used to say 'f*** the press', 'I hate tabloids' or 'we should have a mountain of it and burn them all', remember? he said that in "Living with Michael Jackson"

secondly, Prince has never been a supportive body to MJ, he was just poorly imitating our king ;) his unique style ;)
and if u know better, please quote some of Prince's words to justify your standpoint ;)

i can't bother looking for it now, but first of all - Prince and MJ? two different worlds. and also, when i said tabloids i meant the people who write it etc. not the papers.

i didnt create this thread for people to argue about who should perform or not

Madonnas in Manchester so she wont be there

Ron Boyd (family friend), Kobe Bryant, Mariah Carey, Andrae Crouch Choir, Berry Gordy, Jennifer Hudson, Shaheen Jafargholi (finalist on Britain's Got Talent), Magic Johnson, Martin Luther King III, Bernice A. King, John Mayer, Lionel Richie, Smokey Robinson, Rev. Al Sharpton, Brooke Shields, Pastor Lucious Smith (family friend), Usher and Stevie Wonder.

source: TMZ

is it reliable?

Re: The Jackson family just announced everyone who will participate in tomorrow's memorial

no prince ?

Memorial artists announced

The Jackson family just announced everyone who will participate in tomorrow's memorial -- and here's the list:

Ron Boyd (family friend), Kobe Bryant, Mariah Carey, Andrae Crouch Choir, Berry Gordy, Jennifer Hudson, Shaheen Jafargholi (finalist on Britain's Got Talent), Magic Johnson, Martin Luther King III, Bernice A. King, John Mayer, Lionel Richie, Smokey Robinson, Rev. Al Sharpton, Brooke Shields, Pastor Lucious Smith (family friend), Usher and Stevie Wonder.

TMZ

Re: Memorial artists announced

Nice list, but no Diana Ross? I'm suprised.

Back