May 30- June 1, 2008 (Updated for June 1 on post #44 )

what is so wrong w/ mentioning mj and ursher or chris brown in the same damn sentence? omg some of y'all just make me wonder....y so quick to hate? must be out of fear...maybe thinking that they'll surpass mj one day or his 'legacy' is threatened....if mj ain't sweatin' it, y are y'all?

I get mad because comparing them to Michael undermines the value of Michael's talent. It just comes out of a desire for people to recognize how talented Michael really is.

Last edited:
People are you telling me Sediah Garret is the girl who Michael slaps on her booty on the Dangerous Tour??!! How could that be? Her voice sounds so different from the voice I hear on the bad album? Sme clarity please??

People are you telling me Sediah Garret is the girl who Michael slaps on her booty on the Dangerous Tour??!! How could that be? Her voice sounds so different from the voice I hear on the bad album? Sme clarity please??

Yes, Siedah Garrett is that girl. She recorded I Just Can't Stop Loving You with Michael for the Bad album, and then she went on tour with him during the Dangerous Tour and sang the song live with Michael.

Yes, Siedah Garrett is that girl. She recorded I Just Can't Stop Loving You with Michael for the Bad album, and then she went on tour with him during the Dangerous Tour and sang the song live with Michael.

Her voice sounds different live, infact it seems as if she is struggling as compared to her vocals on the album. But she hot I love that body, sobvoisly MJ does too, Why did he touch her on her privates when singing?:cheeky:

Re: May 30- June 1, 2008 (Now Updated)

Simon Cowell: Stage Fright Rumour Not True

(31-5-2008) This week, the British tabloid The Sun published an article claiming that Michael canceled a performance on 'American Idol' just 24 hours before the show due to stage fright. The story was repeated by media organizations worldwide.

On Friday, 'American Idol' judge Simon Cowell appeared on the BBC2 radio show 'Steve Wright In The Afternoon'. Asked about the rumour he said that those rumours are not true:

"Not true, not true. We hear those rumours all the time."

Cowell also stated that they would be happy to have Michael Jackson on the show some time.

For an audio of the show, please click here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/wright/

Source: BBC2 Radio

The audio won't start for me. :(

SIMON COWELL: STAGE FRIGHT RUMOUR NOT TRUE

This week, the British tabloid The Sun published an article claiming that Michael canceled a performance on 'American Idol' just 24 hours before the show due to stage fright. The story was repeated by media organizations worldwide.
On Friday, 'American Idol' judge Simon Cowell appeared on the BBC2 radio show 'Steve Wright In The Afternoon'.

Asked about the rumour he said that those rumours are not true:
"Not true, not true. We hear those rumours all the time."
Cowell also stated that they would be happy to have Michael Jackson on the show some time.

Click on the link below for an audio of the show:-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/wright/
what's the actual link to this story or the actual link to the audio, please?

when u listen to the audio according to those who have cowell actually says someone claiming to be from mjs camp contacted them.he didnt contact mjs ppl. intresting if true. wonder who these ppl are

when u listen to the audio according to those who have cowell actually says someone claiming to be from mjs camp contacted them.he didnt contact mjs ppl. intresting if true. wonder who these ppl are
Yeah i caught that. But it seems like he was talking about the past, not this year. I'm always skeptical because so many lunkheads have tried to use his name for whatever reason to begin with. For all we know, some "tossed trash" may have tried to get some kind of deal in the past so he/she could take it back to Mike in order to get back into his good graces. There's so many loons roaming around that I'm just always skeptical unless I hear it directly from him or those officially authorized by him.

ah ok so u think he was talking past tense. yeah thats why i wonder who these ppl supposedly are going around making deals for mj.

nice to see u whisper havnt seen u around in a while

Back