Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

i've got a few more too. Don't know why, i've been obsessed with mike's tiny nips today. lol..so it'll be "the nipple installment". hope you guys like them! :)

tiny nips:lmao:
bring em on! we love the macros!

I was getting obsessed with the PRICELESS macros lol I still am I just need to find more pictures for em:p

aw man i love the priceless ones i might make some later lol sorry bout your head ache tho -hugs-

aw man i love the priceless ones i might make some later lol sorry bout your head ache tho -hugs-

no problemo, it's from laughing so much lol

today has just been one of those days lol
my dad gets scared easily, you could just walk into his room and say his name and he'll jump 2 feet lol
well today I was walking down the hall and he was turning the corner and bam scared the crap out of him...literally :lmao:
than I come on here and I'm always up in hysterics

no problemo, it's from laughing so much lol

today has just been one of those days lol
my dad gets scared easily, you could just walk into his room and say his name and he'll jump 2 feet lol
well today I was walking down the hall and he was turning the corner and bam scared the crap out of him...literally :lmao:
than I come on here and I'm always up in hysterics

hhahaa aww wow lol thats more like me i get terrified my parents walk by and i freak out they are like calm down damn lol xD

AH new macros i went macro crazy haha XD i didnt even realize i made this many i thought i made maybe 6 lol XD
enjoy :]
roflbot10-2.jpg

roflbot11-2.jpg

roflbot12-2.jpg

roflbot13-2.jpg

roflbot14-2.jpg

roflbot2-2.jpg

roflbot3-2.jpg

roflbot4-2.jpg

roflbot5-2.jpg

roflbot6-2.jpg

roflbot7-3.jpg

roflbot8-4.jpg

roflbot9-3.jpg

roflbot-3.jpg

hhahaa aww wow lol thats more like me i get terrified my parents walk by and i freak out they are like calm down damn lol xD

hehe yeah my grandpa, my mom's dad, would always joke around with him saying he had a guilty conscious
lol he's always been this way
he'll be going through a stack of papers and the phone rings and bam there goes all the papers lol

hehe yeah my grandpa, my mom's dad, would always joke around with him saying he had a guilty conscious
lol he's always been this way
he'll be going through a stack of papers and the phone rings and bam there goes all the papers lol

hahaha omfg thats so me its ridicilous im just jumpy for no reason my phone rings and i have like some kind of attack and freak out and throw th phone im suprised my phone is broken honestly lmao hah cuz my ringtone is blood on the dancefloor its all loud and im like WHERE IS IT COMING FROM -throws phone- its badl mao i feel for your dad there lol

here they are!!

roflbot-JgQy.jpg

roflbot-u3mk.jpg

hehe i like these :]

AH new macros i went macro crazy haha XD i didnt even realize i made this many i thought i made maybe 6 lol XD
enjoy :]
roflbot10-2.jpg

roflbot11-2.jpg

roflbot12-2.jpg

roflbot13-2.jpg

roflbot14-2.jpg

roflbot2-2.jpg

roflbot3-2.jpg

roflbot4-2.jpg

roflbot5-2.jpg

roflbot6-2.jpg

roflbot7-3.jpg

roflbot8-4.jpg

roflbot9-3.jpg

roflbot-3.jpg

:lmao:
happens to me all the time!
I'll be adding em and be like wth dannnng lol

lol I love the sucker one
:ninja:what else we supposed to think?

yes I'd get on my knees for you Mike!
I'd just sit there and hug him:kissing4::heart:

Well I stayed on to see your macros but I'm going to go to bed so this headache don't get worse. I'll be back on at @ 10 am or so , so in about 8-9 hours from now lol

:lmao:
happens to me all the time!
I'll be adding em and be like wth dannnng lol

lol I love the sucker one
:ninja:what else we supposed to think?

Well I stayed on to see your macros but I'm going to go to bed so this headache don't get worse. I'll be back on at @ 10 am or so , so in about 8-9 hours from now lol

hahaha but its so addicting!! lol XD
haha aww ty :]
well i know us pervs its like what i wanna lick when i wrote that i had to keep my mind from wandering haha XD im like NO make your macro and shush lmao XD

haha aww alrite -hugs- feel better
ill ttyl :]

hahaha but its so addicting!! lol XD
haha aww ty :]
well i know us pervs its like what i wanna lick when i wrote that i had to keep my mind from wandering haha XD im like NO make your macro and shush lmao XD

haha aww alrite -hugs- feel better
ill ttyl :]

thank you:D
I'll be coming back to hopefully see some more of your hilarious macros and maybe to someone teaching us how to make macro gifs lol
:flowers:

to all of you goodnight/good morning/good afternoon
I'll be back in a few hours...if my internet isn't being a monkey butt lol

thank you:D
I'll be coming back to hopefully see some more of your hilarious macros and maybe to someone teaching us how to make macro gifs lol
:flowers:

SOMEONE MUST TEACH US!
oh ya of course im gonna make more u come back and theres like 20 more not my fault im an addict hehe :]

BTW, what do you use to make your macros?!
Is it some internet tool to add the white background and text?

I use lunapic.com!

Ahaha, LOVE it.

Alright, I need to go study for two huge exams. Wish me luck :(
I'm having the worst day ever, and I've only been awake for three hours, so there better be some hilarious things here to cheer me up when I get back!

This is crazy, I can't believe how many pages I had to catch up on tonight! :clapping:to all the macros made, you guys kill me.

LOL PERFECT!! Definitely one of my faves ever!

HAHAHAHA I wouldn't mind giving it a try :cheeky:

:lmao::lmao: No kidding, I almost had an accident after seeing this! I had to cover my mouth to keep from waking everyone up with my hysterics. Oh man.

I'm juuust about finished making a few now.

Back