Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

lol yeah I actually made a macro from an idea I got from one of the videos, this one!

stewie.jpg

btw Why is there still no one coming to this thread?!

lol yeah I actually made a macro from an idea I got from one of the videos, this one!

stewie.jpg

haha love it
and its soooooooooooo annoying were the hell is everyone there like 6 lurkers or something the least they can do is comment or start a fight again :evil:
oh and this is off topic but the "we love Lisa" thread is pissing me off
god there like "Micheal hurt poor Lisa" WTF?!!!!
I'm in the mood to make some F Lisa macros right now :blowup:

hey guys..made a few more.. i think i'm slowly becoming a macro addict.
roflbot-Zl6a.jpg

roflbot-toRP.jpg

roflbot-fqnq.jpg

haha love it
and its soooooooooooo annoying were the hell is everyone there like 6 lurkers or something the least they can do is comment or start a fight again :evil:

I know!!!
I actually made a thread. The Princess Diana thread because I was sooo mad at the whole Lisa thread. I started trashing Lisa but than I edited it so people wouldn't get angry. Lately I have been very angry at her though. See this macro I made!
witch.jpg

:lmao:
but Mike the buttons! lol I can only imagine why he was dressed like that ....someone had some fun before ?

lol..mike+fun..oh my.. why is this man so damn hot? mike and his tiny nips :)

stewie.jpg

Mike really looks like he wants to kick someone's ass! I think someone is being really asinine to him at that very moment!

haha love it

I know!!!
I actually made a thread. The Princess Diana thread because I was sooo mad at the whole Lisa thread. I started trashing Lisa but than I edited it so people wouldn't get angry. Lately I have been very angry at her though. See this macro I made!

Hey. . . i post on that thread! All i got to say is if you don't like Lisa then why are you even going to the thread??? There is just as much blaming on Lisa as there is on Michael.

But anyways, I just never understand why people would read threads that doesn't interest them or make them angry/frustrated. If you don't like it, then don't bother reading it, IMO!

Mike really looks like he wants to kick someone's ass! I think someone is being really asinine to him at that very moment!

Hey. . . i post on that thread! All i got to say is if you don't like Lisa then why are you even going to the thread??? There is just as much blaming on Lisa as there is on Michael.

But anyways, I just never understand why people would read threads that doesn't interest them or make them angry/frustrated. If you don't like it, then don't bother reading it, IMO!

I read it once and never again. Actually I really started getting mad at her when I saw interviews she had and when she just kept bashing Michael like it was all his fault and than she acted like she did nothing wrong. Michael never bashed her, I know he could have and made it to where she'd be not liked by a lot of people but he was a gentlemen and didn't, she on the other hand just had to keep bashing him since she felt "betrayed."

Ok I'll stop, I don't want to get into a fight or anything. Like I said after that thread and those clips I stopped and won't go back. I just wanted to hear her side and I'm sad we never got to hear his side.

I used to read that thread but I stopped
now what really pisses me off is that you are still talking about the same thing over and over and a lot of ppl were blaming Micheal like they know everything about what happened
and it was called "when do you think MJ and LMP last spook" but now its like a LMP fan club it over already MJ is dead she is alive and feels guilty as hell (like she should)
and now you know how MJ really felt about her through the rabbi's tapes so enough already
look elmari I agree with you on almost everything but not this so I'm gonna try to stop bitching coz clearly your not gonna stop

BTW yay more macros :woohoo:

And I sit in a cup in a round :lol: :lol:

Hahaha @ the first one. That guy backs away from the trombone like "Whoa!!" :hysterical:

And aww at the second one :wub:

:hysterical: Yes Mike, kindly remove your shirt so we can rebutton it correctly.. after a while..

LOL I was thinking, man why didn't they put one of us right there lol than again we wouldn't have backed up we would have probably grabbed him and kept him hostage lol

lol or just throw the shirt a side, take his white shirt off that he always wears, so he's topless, let him take off the pants and than ... lol well you know:p

LOL I was thinking, man why didn't they put one of us right there lol than again we wouldn't have backed up we would have probably grabbed him and kept him hostage lol

lol or just throw the shirt a side, take his white shirt off that he always wears, so he's topless, let him take off the pants and than ... lol well you know:p

No I don't, please fill me in.. :lol: :lol:

:lmao: you called me Moon! lol love it!

and no I don't:( I wish I could because I'd be making them left to right lol
I'd ask Amy(littlesparrow) but I don't think she's on

Yeah well oldmoon20 sounds too formal :lol: :lol:

Yeah well oldmoon20 sounds too formal :lol: :lol:

Well I was called Moon before oldmoon, but I already told that story lol.

I like being called Moon more:D and yes we'll say oldmoon is just formal.

the one bad thing about my last name is when in school they put you last name before your first name so when they said it the whole class would just have a field day.
Though I wouldn't mind if Mike did it:D :swoon:

seriously id make some but im out of ideas if anyone can make the gif ones then id be set lol

lol if I knew how to make them than I would be making em but I dont:(
I'm not saying you have to make macros but comment or something, or I dunno.

I can make about 5+ macros a day but lately my mind isn't making anything up so I just make comments, or add videos that might help the macro making process!

lol if I knew how to make them than I would be making em but I dont:(
I'm not saying you have to make macros but comment or something, or I dunno.

I can make about 5+ macros a day but lately my mind isn't making anything up so I just make comments, or add videos!

haha aww well i think i cured my writers block new macros shud be up in 5 minutes :]
when i learn how to do the animated ones
ITS ON! lol XD

PS that video is hilarious. what they have michael wearing is like some marachi cha cha cha shirt lol its cute tho

Well I was called Moon before oldmoon, but I already told that story lol.

I like being called Moon more:D and yes we'll say oldmoon is just formal.

the one bad thing about my last name is when in school they put you last name before your first name so when they said it the whole class would just have a field day.
Though I wouldn't mind if Mike did it:D :swoon:

:lol: :lol:

haha aww well i think i cured my writers block new macros shud be up in 5 minutes :]
when i learn how to do the animated ones
ITS ON! lol XD

PS that video is hilarious. what they have michael wearing is like some marachi cha cha cha shirt lol its cute tho

lol you better believe it'll be on!
someone REALLY needs to teach us how to make macro gifs! lol

Back