Love Never Felt So Good (Remix) [feat. Justin Timberlake]

Well, considering how much MJ fans whine and complain and boycott about everything (not so much here, but there are a lot), maybe they have a good reason to want to win the general public, because a part of the MJ fandom is obviously not supportive of MJ products any more.

We have right to have high regards. Sorry but I dont give excuses to them. Fact is they insult Michael and his fans by saying Michaels music on its own will not sell. To them they need to destroy Michael's music and involve #1 hit singer and producer.

It's not Michael's music. Only demos are.

Michael Jackson doesn't need Justin Timberlake. Justin Timberlake needs Michael Jackson

Michael hasn't had a top twenty single since he died. Justin Timberlake has had many.

As far as legacy and artistry goes, it's no doubt that Timberlake needs Michael, by a significant margin. But for sales, it's the other way around.

Michael hasn't had a top twenty single since he died. Justin Timberlake has had many.

As far as legacy and artistry goes, it's no doubt that Timberlake needs Michael, by a significant margin. But for sales, it's the other way around.

Hold My Hand got quite high in the UK above the 20's anyway. :)

We have right to have high regards. Sorry but I dont give excuses to them. Fact is they insult Michael and his fans by saying Michaels music on its own will not sell. To them they need to destroy Michael's music and involve #1 hit singer and producer.

It's not Michael's music. Only demos are.

So you think The Girl Is Mine was an insult to MJ as well? I mean that song was released as the first single from Thriller basically for similar reasons. There was a big prejudice in the white audience and white radios at the time against black music. So they needed first a duet with a big white star to play trojan horse with the white audience. This is the same now, just replace "white" with "young".

And it's just a bonus track, for god's sake, you will have the song in two other versions only with MJ! But some fans will always try to find a way to complain about something, no matter what.

The We Are The World remake made it all the way up to #2 in the US.

I think it's a smart move!

JT is on tour - maybe he will now add LNFSG on the set-list. - Great promotion to a lot of youngsters who might not really know MJ. - And we get the MJ solo version and demo too. - So It's all great!

Ugh! Don't like this version with Timberlake... Hate the guy...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! :chillin:

Forget those haters with an agenda. :cheeky:

I actually like it !

I think it's great.

Really dig the remix version. I think it's a special treat for fans who like Mj or JT, or both. I always wanted to see these guys work together on a song.

I've had many embarrassing moments but today I topped the cake. I was jamming to this and dancing around like a lunatic in my room today until I saw the builder outside my window. Note to self: close the blinds next time. :blush:

I've had many embarrassing moments but today I topped the cake. I was jamming to this and dancing around like a lunatic in my room today until I saw the builder outside my window. Note to self: close the blinds next time. :blush:

If I was the builder, I would've totally joined in! :dancin:

It really puts me in a great mood and makes me wanna :sarmoti:

Realy want this version! :chillin:

How do I buy it in the UK? I can not see it on iTunes. :no:

Realy want this version! :chillin:

How do I buy it in the UK? I can not see it on iTunes. :no:

I have seen several people say that the JT version is not yet available on UK iTunes.

It's a good song but Justin Timberlake really as no reason to be here. He was just slapped on here to appeal to the younger generation

The original is much better IMO

Back