Love Never Felt So Good (Remix) [feat. Justin Timberlake]

Horakhty

Proud Member
The biggest online store in Brazil just started "Xscape" pre-order and, according to them, the bonus track is "Love Never Felt So Good (feat. Justin Timberlake)":

https://www.facebook.com/mjbeats/ph...4959110/754766337901524/?type=1&stream_ref=10

10150566_754766337901524_6260254874315931449_n.jpg

1. Love Never Felt So Good
2. Chicago
3. Loving You
4. A Place With No Name
5. Slave To The Rhythm
6. Do You Know Where Your Children Are
7. Blue Gangsta
8. Xscape
9. Love Never Felt So Good - Versão Original - Bônus
10. Chicago - Versão Original - Bônus
11. Loving You - Versão Original - Bônus
12. A Place With No Name - Versão Original - Bônus
13. Slave To The Rhythm - Versão Original - Bônus
14. Do You Know Where Your Children Are - Versão Original - Bônus
15. Blue Gangsta - Versão Original - Bônus
16. Xscape - Versão Original - Bônus
17. Love Never Felt So Good Com Justin Timberlake - Bônus

Last edited:
Should it be true, I'm looking forward - JT is the man :D

They just updated the items with new informations: the deluxe edition is 93 minutes length (including the DVD, I guess) and the standard edition has 34 min!

Plus, the description:
Os fãs de Michael Jackson poderão novamente sentir a emoção de ouvir uma música inédita do Rei do Pop. A versão Deluxe do álbum contém ainda, as gravações originais do Rei do Pop, a participação de Justin Timberlake na música Love Never Felt So Good e um DVD com documentário exclusivo sobre o processo criativo de desenvolvimento do CD com L.A. Reid, o produtor Timbaland, Rodney Jerkins e John McClain. Xscape é a tão aguardada coleção de estimulantes músicas novas que emocionará as legiões de fãs de um dos artistas mais reverenciados do mundo, além de atrair uma nova geração que está descobrindo sua obra de arte pela primeira vez. Para dar vida a esta obra-prima, foi um grande processo onde foi necessário adaptar a produção para acrescentar um som original e contemporâneo, mantendo a essência e a integridade de Michael. Michael Jackson é um dos artistas mais amados e influentes de todos os tempos. Durante sua vida, ele foi um filantropo dedicado e um inteligente profissional de negócios. Até hoje, Michael já vendeu 1 bilhão de álbuns em todo o mundo, lançou 13 singles que alcançaram o 1º lugar e entrou duas vezes para o Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Basically, the DVD includes a mini-doc about the album and features interviews with L.A. Reid, Timbaland, Rodney Jerkins and John McClain.

If true it'd be such a disgrace a hypocrite fake like JT being on Michael's album! :angry: If he didn't record a duet in life, why forcing an artificial one? Some of you may bash me but I despise hypocrite fakes deeply! Bruno Mars is a more genuine fan showing more love and respect towards Michael, I'd prefer him over Timberfake.

If he didn't record a duet in life, why forcing an artificial one?

Just like MJ added Notorious BIG and Rod Serling onto various tracks after both had passed away? Notorious BIG might have worked with MJ in life (just like JT performed live on stage with MJ... twice) but he didn't approve his vocals being added to Unbreakable. In regards to Serling, they probably didn't even meet let alone work together yet MJ still remixed Serling's vocals onto Threatened. I'm not against either of these tracks either, in fact both are my favourite off Invincible. I'm just merely saying that MJ wasn't completely innocent of this act either.

How exactly is Timberlake a 'fake'? He's obviously influenced by MJ and has credited his influence throughout his life, both before and after his death. In a 2006 interview, he states "If the first album [2002's Justified] was characterised by Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder, this record is more like Bowie and Prince." Maybe he's been more vocal since Michael passed away, sure, but don't forget JT was still establishing himself as a solo artist in his own right in the last half decade of Michael's life. It's understandable he's not going to kiss MJ's ass if he wants to establish himself.

This is the perfect track for another artist to work on. We get both the contemporised and demo solo editions and the song's lyrics were unfinished. I'm glad it's Justin Timberlake because while both are huge, Timberlake does have more starpower right now than Mars (at least, I heard about the former more than the latter). Now an incredibly successful established solo artist in his right, JT also continues to provide tribute to MJ by performing tribute pieces during his concerts, no doubt introducing many young fans across the globe to Michael's music.

Who knows, maybe Bruno Mars will be on the next posthumous MJ album and I'd love to see both get a crack at it tbh :)

from the news thread..

They just updated the items with new informations: the deluxe edition is 93 minutes length (including the DVD, I guess) and the standard edition has 34 min!

Plus, the description:

Basically, the DVD includes a mini-doc about the album and features interviews with L.A. Reid, Timbaland, Rodney Jerkins and John McClain.

This is the perfect track for another artist to work on. We get both the contemporised and demo solo editions and the song's lyrics were unfinished. I'm glad it's Justin Timberlake because while both are huge, Timberlake does have more starpower right now than Mars (at least, I heard about the former more than the latter). Now an incredibly successful established solo artist in his right, JT also continues to provide tribute to MJ by performing tribute pieces during his concerts, no doubt introducing many young fans across the globe to Michael's music.

Who knows, maybe Bruno Mars will be on the next posthumous MJ album and I'd love to see both get a crack at it tbh :)

Also on an album largely produced by Timbaland JT is probably more fitting than Bruno. But he could be on the next album maybe.

If this is correct then we can probably expect about 50-55 minutes worth of video. awesome!

No, the standard edition is 34 minutes. That means the demos push it up to 70 minutes (roughly) of time. We have one extra track confirmed so far, so add on another 4-5 minutes. That leaves a good 15-20 minutes for videos, which is pretty decent! :)

No, the standard edition is 34 minutes. That means the demos push it up to 70 minutes (roughly) of time. We have one extra track confirmed so far, so add on another 4-5 minutes. That leaves a good 15-20 minutes for videos, which is pretty decent! :)

lol thanks for that, i dont know how the hell I got 50-55 mins! =p

Last edited:
Stoked!

This will be great promotion for the album.

MJ IS GOING TO SLAY!!

Re: Love Never Felt So Good (feat. Justin Timberlake)

this lngsg....
at least JT is filling in and not Anka himself.

let's be honest, lnfsg is vocally not complete enough. so it's ok to have a guest feature.

If true it'd be such a disgrace a hypocrite fake like JT being on Michael's album!

And you are sure you know what you are talking about?
If you simply don't like Timberlake or his music thats ok.
But you don't have to go into hurt-mj-fan defense mode over it, talking nonsense like that.

I hope that this version won't be the first single. I want MJ to have success on his own without the help of any other artist. Michael doesn't need Justin Timberlake to be cool

Love how some are sh*t canning it before you have even heard it... Seriously!?

Re: Love Never Felt So Good (feat. Justin Timberlake)

this lngsg....
at least JT is filling in and not Anka himself.

LOL, yes, let's look at the positive side - not a big fan of JT, but I'd take him over Anka anyday!

He needs JT to have a top twenty single though, let's be honest.

I hope that this version won't be the first single. I want MJ to have success on his own without the help of any other artist. Michael doesn't need Justin Timberlake to be cool

I agree...tentatively. But I'm keeping an open mind until I hear it. :)

I've always liked Justin Timberlake and his music. :yes: I'll be listening with great interest.

I've always liked Justin Timberlake and his music. :yes: I'll be listening with great interest.

Not happy. Timberlake is not Michael. Estate thinks no one buy Michael's music wi thout intervention.

Not happy. Timberlake is not Michael. Estate thinks no one buy Michael's music wi thout intervention.

Well, considering how much MJ fans whine and complain and boycott about everything (not so much here, but there are a lot), maybe they have a good reason to want to win the general public, because a part of the MJ fandom is obviously not supportive of MJ products any more.

Well, considering how much MJ fans whine and complain and boycott about everything (not so much here, but there are a lot), maybe they have a good reason to want to win the general public, because a part of the MJ fandom is obviously not supportive of MJ products any more.

Those MJ fans who boycott Sony are a bunch of idiots.

Being honest, I'm not thrilled at JT being on the track, but it's a bonus track so really it's just another remix with added vocals that I won't use more than a couple of times. Excited for the original and contemporized versions of the tracks all 100% Michael only!

EDIT: Agree with above, I'd prefer the Michael version to get released over the duet but again, the single choice is irrelevant to how much I'll enjoy the album.

Back