LIVE HOLOGRAM CONCERT? August 29 [Verified Fake by MJ Estate]

THRILL ATHENS

Proud Member
Re: LIVE HOLOGRAM CONCERT? August 29

According to the "Michael Jackson Portugal" is confirmed that Michael Jackson returns to the stage through a hologram on August 29, the date on which the King of Pop would have turned 54 years. The event will be held at LIVE HOLOGRAM CONCERT and not a tour of his brothers, as the previous rumors announced.

was posted here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...28075169.91272.209308409108778&type=1&theater

Pepsi Jamaica facebook http://www.facebook.com/pepsijamaica

Pepsi Jamaica
Saturday
Want a chance to see the King of Pop perform 'LIVE'?! Enter our KOP Sweepstakes and stand the chance of wining a DREAM trip for 2 to see the Michael Jackson hologram perform LIVE in New York!

483193_10151461618302119_2036091387_n.jpg

Last edited:

Is that the pepsi bad 25 promo event in n.y?

Knew this would happen eventually. I'm actually really looking forward to it! :D

Jesus! If this is really happening and they pull it off properly could be very exciting!!

Well this should be interesting to say the least. Maybe a new 3d hologram of Michael dancing and singing to the audio of the Wembley concert that's going to be released. If done properly it could very well mean that holograms are going to be in full effect in the future. The Tupac one was done very well, for a few songs. A full concert remains to be seen.
Here's hoping.

Oh my...

There's no way I'm going to miss this.

Like I said in the Pepsi-thread, I have mixed feelings.
One part of me would like to see this, the other part is screaming 'I'm so not ready to see this!'. Oh well, I guess it won't be a hard decision since I can't afford a trip to NY in such a short notice.

Please no. He isn't here anymore, and no hologram is going to change that unfortunately.

Ok, so Spike Lee has Brooklyn loves MJ on 25th, and Pepsi have MJ hologram concert on 29th, if its true?

I don't think it's too soon, bit I think it's strange. I mean, if I had gotten to see Michael at This Is It I'd have gone insane, screaming and freaking out with everyone... I'd feel odd doing that to a programmed projection of Michael. It's a nice idea for a promotion or once off sort of thing but I really hope this doesn't become a capitalization vehicle by shipping it around the world. Cirque is a fitting MJ tribute show, a hologram of Michael dancing from the 80s or 90s as the centerpiece of a new show is not.

It might be a nice promo for the Wembly dvd coming out (maybe it is a hologram of the Wembly concert?). I like the idea of it being a special concert just for 1 day and not a traveling tour as I think the novelty of a hologram concert would wear thin pretty quickly. My only hope is that Pepsi makes more of an effort than they have done for the whole US marketing of the Bad 25 cans thus far.

I'd feel odd doing that to a programmed projection of Michael. It's a nice idea for a promotion or once off sort of thing but I really hope this doesn't become a capitalization vehicle by shipping it around the world.

Me too :ermm:

If they footage & audio from the Wembley concert it would be an ideal promo for Bad 25 campaign, hope they put the footage the hologram concert on YouTube like they did for the tupac concert even if it's only for a limited time

Not sure what to think. Whatever they do, I do hope it's respectful.

Please no. He isn't here anymore, and no hologram is going to change that unfortunately.

That's not really the point.

Too soon.....

That's subjective...

It better not be. I am quite upset by this. Cause I think it is way too soon.:sad: :boohoo

Well, I personally don't and I assume I'm not the only one. I also personally think it should be televised for those who can't be there and want to see it.

If you feel a certain way about this just stay away from it and don't watch it. Simple as that!

Last edited:

Maybe someone can ask the estate? so we will know if it's true or not

Where will this concert be held? What venue? Where are the details? As a New Yorker I might be interested in catching this...as long as it's not held outdoors in the broiling sun & humidity.

How do you get tix for this hologram show in Ny?

Why not just show the wembley dvd on a big screen if they want promo. i dont really know how this h.gram thing looks and works but personally i find the idea tacky and disrespectful.

Gosh, it will be amazing!

Are we sure this is legit? It's odd to me that Portugal and Jamacia are putting out info ahead of the Pepsi team based out of the U.S., who is supposedly sponsoring this concert. As usual, confusion reigns.

I remember reading about this concert on the KISS Fm radio contest page, and they advertised it as a Michael Jackson Tribute Concert. Hmmm...

I find this odd. First, because this rumors is coming from Europe and not America itself, where the supposed concert will be held. And second, I think if the hologram thing was true it would already have been announced officialy, as many fans will come from overseas to see it.

And the Pespi Jamaica fb page that is advertising the MJ hologram concert, seems to be an unofficial page. It says "Pepsi Jamaica's Official FAN Page".

We will have to wait and see if it's really true...

Back