The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

I can attest to all of the above, I wore my MJJCommunity brand panties at the seminar and firmware gave me a USB stick that contained the 2014 Timbaland remix of Sex Life. I plugged the USB to my laptop and I got to hear the song for a full minute before my laptop was infected with a malware that deleted all of my personal files but I'm sure that was just a coincidence.

Anyway the song was great and it puts all of MJ's greatest hits to shame, I have no one to thank but firmware for granting me the blessing of listening to such a banger. I hope everyone here gets to hear it one day.
Yeah I broke into your house and stole the USB. But when I played it, I got a demo of Behind the Mask! Then my computer exploded

I ain't out to instigate anything, but if the majority calls bullshit on someone's claims, why keep feeding the fire with all this back and forth ? There's plenty else to discuss here.
Is there? I guess so.

The hype for all unreleased MJ music died in 2010 and we might never see the chance for it again. Xscape did well all things considered though.

I think a renaissance is coming for MJ music being mainstream again, but it'll be like the elvis biopic - a few months of radio play of remixes featuring MJ (like Price Of Fame ft. Weekend or something) and then it'll die down, where vault releases will begin again.
I really hope that the biopic makes a third posthumous album possible.

I think a renaissance is coming for MJ music being mainstream again, but it'll be like the elvis biopic - a few months of radio play of remixes featuring MJ (like Price Of Fame ft. Weekend or something) and then it'll die down, where vault releases will begin again.
Michael would've been all timer with I have this dream, I'm dreaming, and Dance for Love.

Because they're not freaking Casio songs, they automatically win. Use your brain.

And I have heard I Have This Dream so mind your mouth

Just because it isn't Cascio doesnt mean its a hit and no you havent heard I have this dream with full vocals

Just because it isn't Cascio doesnt mean its a hit and no you havent heard I have this dream with full vocals
Well the album wouldn't implode on arrival because of fan wars, this shouldn't make you so confused. I don't care if NME gives it a 3, we're talking authenticity

Back