Lets Discuss The Upcoming BAD tour DVD..

What makes you think there will be any live dvd.

They are talking about albums and VIDEOS dvd.

Don't interpret to much.

Been watching some clips on youtube, and wembly really seems like the best one, but it's hard to tell, so little of MSG is available.

well honestly we don't really know what truely *is* available. It's not like Sony or any owners of footage has been completely leaked to anyone or the masses other than their owners.

If this happen, i want all the LIVE performances (without playback) included

I am very sure they will release Yokohamma '87! That would be a DISASTER !!!

But with Dangerous they gave us Bucharest. The one concert everyone had anyway. It had been shown in TV many times so why on earth release that show. STUPID !

The same with Yokohamma. It has aired in TV many times, and actually you can buy the concert in many shops already. Not great quality and very obviously not official. BUT it's already out there. Fans have it. Many has seen it.

We really need a '88 release from Wembley. a setlist with APOM, DD, TWYMMF and MITM ! - That would be ACE !! SONY please do NOT release a '87 concert !!!

I hope it's not Yokohama either, I've said this before, it should be a 3 Disc set of DVD for the Bad Tour 1988, because most of us wanted Wembley 88' and some wanted Los Angeles 89' and personally I wanted Rome 88'. So I think the 3 disc set would be best. Here's the cover I made to show you what I mean, plus there's links to covers of Rome, Wembley and Los Angeles. You can check it if you want.

http://prince-of-pop.deviantart.com/art/Bad-World-Tour-Triple-Concerts-150377644

nah im doubtful, we never get what we want, its just easy money for them each time, like the music, bet they are like, "lets re package the greatest hits again, snigger snigger, everyone buys it, so lets do it.."

:(
yeah and like the concerts bet its only whats been on tv and seen a million times and we already have anyway..

I don't think the BAD tour will ever be released as dvd / blu-ray, why would the tour be released now its been over 20 years, I personally think there would of been more chance of it being released when Mike was alive. And if it was released it would only be a polished version of the Yokohama concert.

Eh, I really have a tough time believing this will ever come out. I'll believe it when I see something official.

For the sake of this thread I would not mind seeing MSG, LA, or Wembley. If I had to pick I would probably settle with Wembley though. As long as it includes Smooth Criminal, Dirty Diana, etc I'll be fine.

But, if a dvd were to ever officially come out I have a strong feeling it would be the Yokohama show. I mean it is better than nothing, but I think they would be wise to go with something from the 2nd leg instead of the same show that most people that have ever been interested in that tour has already seen countless times. It would be pretty foolish to not go with one of the later shows if you ask me. They are so different.

To be honest, I'm desperate for any complete concert of Michael Jackson.

All that is available (officially) is the Dangerous Tour Bucharest one, but that is just a collection of performances from different concerts of the Dangerous Tour and it even misses bits out.

We also need some extra features as well. These could be:
1.) MTV Specials or other TV specials that were shown
2.) Interviews with Singers, Dancers, Band and Technicians (During the Tour and Brand New ones).
3.) Interviews from MJ around the time the tour took place.
4.) Awards Show Speeches, Performances and other Appearances during that time. Also could include the time Michael met Princess Diana.
5.) Fan Reaction from the Tour in different countries (either interviews shown in the specials or reactions during the performances like "She's Out Of My Life" when the girl goes on the stage to hug Michael)
6.) Other performances from concerts in the Tour that include songs not performed in the concert on the DVD (The Bad Tour would include 1st leg performances). Could also include the performance with Stevie Wonder.
7.) Could also include the "Another Part Of Me" Music Video.
8.) And Finally, a new set of Documentaries and Featurettes about the Making of the Bad Tour and The Legacy Of the Bad Tour. Could also include a feature about Michael's Bad Tour costumes.

I don't think the BAD tour will ever be released as dvd / blu-ray, why would the tour be released now its been over 20 years, I personally think there would of been more chance of it being released when Mike was alive. And if it was released it would only be a polished version of the Yokohama concert.

Even if some of MJ's performances has been over 20 years now, it doesn't matter because MJ is timeless^^ but I understand you, me too I would have prefered his concerts are realized during he was still alive.

Last edited:
I can't see your link DJ but I know which performance you talking about and I think it's the live at Madison Square Garden

Back