Lets Discuss The Upcoming BAD tour DVD..

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
So after all this time one of the most wanted MJ items ever will FINALLY see the light of day as an official DVD release: THE BAD TOUR!!! :)

This thread is to discuss the upcoming BAD tour DVD, and what your hopes are for it.

What would you like to see included on the DVD? Which concert would you like to see? Which concert will be most likely to be released? How about special features??

Personally i would love to see Bad Tour 88 from Wembley Stadium, July 16th. Judging by the amature footage he was ON FIRE that night. His vocals, his dancing, everything was top notch. I would also some to see some unseen behind the scenes stuff included as a special feature. Perhaps even a mini documentary about the tour.

What would YOU like to see on the upcoming Bad Tour DVD project??

Last edited:
anything from 88 would be awesome.. I really hope it's gonna be the 2nd leg!

Nothing's official but with the Sony/Estate deal, I'm sure of this being released (maybe with a live album).

I want Wembley or LA.

:jumpy: Bad tour will be released??? omg!!!!! :party: I wish this is true!!! :jump: Dirty Diana for sure!!! :rofl:

I'd want anything from the later portion of the tour, they added SC in the later portion so definitely from around that time frame.

There's no point in getting excited about this yet, when it could be years away....

I hope sony is smart enough to know that every fan already have the 1st leg version (Yokohama), so that won't sell so good as a 88/89 lleg concert.

I hope they make a compilation of some of his best bad concerts so it has all the songs he ever did on the bad tour (JGF with Stevie?).

I hope they make a compilation of some of his best bad concerts so it has all the songs he ever did on the bad tour

Sorry, but I really hope not! :no:
I'd rather want to see one complete concert just like it happened back then AND in addition they can show some "great(est) moments" footage. ;) I wouldn't mind it becoming a two(plus)-disc set..
Ok, now I'm just about to let myself get excited about this possible release, so...I'd better leave this thread.. :D

I agree with you wembley would be the best choice, any of the footage on you tube of it looks class.

I would love to see a concert from both legs of the Tour. Yes I know the Yokohama one is available but I'd love to see this in a proper HD quality.

Both legs were so different. It'll be a waste to miss one out.

I'd like the Bad tour on DVD obviously its something we've wanted for years (and to be honest it is the 'new' thing i'd be most comfortable with having) but I'm not looking forward to it too much yet until its official. One article posted said that the deal was for only records... idk..

Michael Jackson Deal: $225 Mil Just for Records, Nothing Else

The new Sony deal for Michael Jackson’s new records is actually worth $225 million according to my sources.
That means that Jackson attorneys John Branca (a co-executor) and Joel Katz, with the help of co-executor John McClain, have cut for Michael Jackson’s estate the richest deal ever in recording business history. It far exceeds the deal Sony made with Bruce Springsteen a couple of years ago for $100 million.

The deal is only for records for the next seven years. It already includes the soundtrack to “This Is It.” Come November, the first scheduled release will be a collection of unreleased tracks perhaps including a duet with Paul Anka and one or two songs left off of “Thriller.”
Two more releases will be anniversary editions of “Bad” and “Off the Wall” which will include extra and remixed tracks a la the 25th anniversary edition of “Thriller.” McClain and hopefully Jackson’s longtime manager Frank DiLeo will be involved with those.
There are also enough tracks for at least one or two live albums from various Jackson tours.

http://showbiz411.blogs.thr.com/201...illion-dollars-just-for-records-nothing-else/

I would be so excited for this. Speaking of the BAD tour, today marks the 22nd anniversary of the Bad show I saw in person in Indianapolis. Such amazing memories. To think, at this exact moment 22 years ago, I more excited about going to see Michael than I had ever been about anything in my life!

I really want both legs of the tours!

They should make a special edition of the DVD that has the first leg and then the second leg.

It would be nice if they add in a nice booklet that describe the Bad Tour too and all the records it has broken.

I want this DVD so bad! :D But for now, I'll try not to get my hopes up too much... (sigh)

So after all this time one of the most wanted MJ items ever will FINALLY see the light of day as an official DVD release: THE BAD TOUR!!! :)

This thread is to discuss the upcoming BAD tour DVD, and what your hopes are for it.

What would you like to see included on the DVD? Which concert would you like to see? Which concert will be most likely to be released? How about special features??

Personally i would love to see Bad Tour 88 from Wembley Stadium, July 16th. Judging by the amature footage he was ON FIRE that night. His vocals, his dancing, everything was top notch. I would also some to see some unseen behind the scenes stuff included as a special feature. Perhaps even a mini documentary about the tour.

What would YOU like to see on the upcoming Bad Tour DVD project??

HI. I am out-of-the-loop on this and I don't see how because this is something I've wanted for like ever.. not to mention The Victory Tour & Triumph etc. But where & when did this news come? Could someone please inform me with info. about this? Pleease...? :wild:

err.. I don't understand :scratch: Has there been an official statement of sort where its confirmed that the bad tour will actually be released? Can someone please explain? :unsure:

err.. I don't understand :scratch: Has there been an official statement of sort where its confirmed that the bad tour will actually be released? Can someone please explain? :unsure:

I don't think there has

Back