Leak Of Beyonce New Song: Girls who Run The World *Teaser of Video Post 65*

Re: Leak Of Beyonce New Song: Girls who Run The World

Gosh.. this is not good :doh:

Re: Leak Of Beyonce New Song: Girls who Run The World

I think Beyonce should have hired Britney's people. If you listen to Femme Fatale, it's a pretty brilliant dance pop album. Every song release from Britney's new album I have loved as well as all the previews of Lady Gaga's new album. Beyonce song for some reason did not attract me. Then there's are things that were hidden about her that is coming out of the rocks since she fired her dad (helping 70 people lose their jobs a week before christmas last year, stealing and frauding songwriting credits...) So add this new song 'Girls' and her BS behind the scenes - it's turning people off.

[video=youtube;GrYy75PUbnE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrYy75PUbnE[/video]

looks intersting....remind of HIStory lol

Many people do not like the song... but she needs to hurry up and put this video out so people dont forget

I really like Beyonce but this is so bad. I hope that her other songs are better.

Had to switch off half way through it was so bad. Horrible song, gaudy awful video. Personally as a woman i find it offensive. So what's she saying or trying to portray? That women run the world by being seductive, manipulative, nasty, foul mouthed and agressive? Yuk.

I saw the video and heard the song for the first time and I am in shock. It's really no wonder that it flopped so hard. Now I understand. I'm sorry, but that can't even be qualified as a song. I'll sound like a 75 year old church woman, but that was just a bunch of noise. Bleeps and blurps do not a song make. B looked gorgeous and the dancing was kinda cool but that's it. The "song" itself is embarrassing.

ok, i'm seriously confused here. why is ok for us to share links to leaks of other, lesser artists music here, but not of the guy who this forum is dedicated too? what's that all about? i mean, beyonce is a sony artist too, surely they wouldn't allow this either.

I think it's unreleased music they were talking about. ^ Or illegal downloads.

As a fan of some of her music - her voice especially, I'll say I don't like this video, nor the outfits, nor the mechanical chorus, or the lame desperate expletives in it, nor the lyrics of it. I, however, love the dancing, I think it's fierce and that she very improved her dancing abilities, her voice is just as lovely, and I also like this part of the song (not the lyrical content, though, as most often, focused on vanity) when she sings: "My persuasion can build a nation, / Endless power, the love we can devoir, / You'll do anything for me." But the rest, no. ..

Ms.MJ Fan2007;3388422 said:
Here's the full video of Run the World (Girls):

[video=youtube;VBmMU_iwe6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBmMU_iwe6U[/video]

WTF was that? *shocked* really bad!

I don't know what to say about the video. It isn't good :sigh:

songs only leak when they are stolen. so if this is really a leak, its stolen. there for it breaks the site rules surely. Or is it just MJ stuff we can't share any more?

Also, all music, regardless of whether its released or not, belongs to someone so there for, sharing it at any level on here IS illegal.

Last edited:
Emmmm

To be honest, I didn't like the song at all. The video... it's fine, but the dancing is AMAZING. Love that. Not much the video really, but the dancing.
Now, her presentation at the Billboard's was incredible. Loved it!!! She really was GREAT there.

But I don't like the song. Not at all.

this song is horrible. the worst beyonce song ever! i also dont like the video, but this song is really terrible oO

this song is horrible. the worst beyonce song ever! i also dont like the video, but this song is really terrible oO
Beyonce's worst song is Diva. This is mild in comparison :lol:

Uh-oh! Appears that Beyonce's acclaimed BBA performance was heavily "inspired".

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hi...-to-year-old-performance-from-italian-singer/

Beyonce's Billboard Music Awards Show Strikingly Similar To Year-Old Performance From Italian Singer

hiphopmediatraining-960705485-1306268862.jpg

hiphopmediatraining-895735434-1306268863.jpg

Many were impressed when Beyoncé thanked fired Destiny's Child members LeToya Luckett and LaTavia Roberson in her Billboard Music Awards acceptance speech Sunday night when she received the Millennium Award. But her acknowledgments included a major omission: Italian singer, dancer, actress, and television host Lorella Cuccarini, who appears to have inspired Beyoncé's show-stealing performance of her new song "Run The World (Girls)."

In February 2010, Lorella took the stage at the 60th Sanremo Music Festival in Italy and delivered a show before a white screen and digital accompaniments that has drawn undeniable comparisons to Beyoncé's Billboard Music Awards performance.

As Lorella danced, the backdrop was filled with computerized birds, a bouncing ball, a red staff, a set of wings, a series of drums, and an army of choreographed clones, all of which also appeared in Beyoncé's set.

The variations between the scenes in common are minimal. When watching the performances side-by-side, it feels as though Beyoncé's team used Lorella's show as a template and personalized it by merely changing out some of the details. Not only does Beyoncé use some of the same scenes Lorealla used, but they fall in the same sequence.

Beyoncé's set opens with the roaring head of a tiger. Then like Lorealla's, an entry way appears. Next, both ladies receive a set of flapping wings. Beyoncé dances in front of an array of random, abstract images before a sea of birds descend from the top of the frame. As she continues to dance, she is eventually joined by background dancers made in her likeness. She catches a set of virtual drumsticks and plays the snares that materialize onto the projection in the same spiral fashion as in Lorealla's video.

Kenzo Digital, who spent a month creating Beyoncé's interactive video, said Lorealla concert footage is only part of the inspiration for Beyoncé's show. "[The Cuccarini artists] are awesome and do incredible work as well, but there are a lot of different inspirations for where our piece came from," he told our Amplifier blog.

While it is clear that Beyoncé used the same visual concept as Lorella, Kenzo makes a valid point: both performances contain numerous unique qualities.

Lorella's four-minute routine was a tribute of sorts to American pop music that included pieces of Gwen Stefani's "Holla Back Girl," Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel," Aerosmith's "Walk This Way," and Peggy Lee's "Fever."

Beyoncé also brought two live male background dancers on stage with her, and followed the electronic set with 100+ live female dancers.

Reaction online has been mixed. "This is why I will always value her as a great performer, but never as an artist," rocknox wrote on YouTube. "Why are you going to perform a sampled song, and sample a performance too?"

But ShortStuff528 came to Beyoncés defense. "Has Beyoncé claimed this performance as her idea? Who's to say it was Beyoncé who sought out the people responsible for the original? Maybe they wanted to work with her. Every artist constantly copies. Michael Jackson copied James Brown, Jackie Wilson, breakdancers, Marcel Marcequ, and many magicians that he witnessed. ... Beyoncé gave credit to Fosse even before 'Single Ladies.'"

Still, Beyoncé owed Lorella a mention during her speech. For Beyoncé's "Run The World (Girls)" video, she pays respect to the Tofo Tofo dancers from Mozambique who inspired the opening dance sequence by featuring two of the members in the clip.

A representative for Beyoncé had not responded to Yahoo! Music's request for a quote at press time. A spokesperson for the Billboard Awards offered no comment.

Travis;3397943 said:
Uh-oh! Appears that Beyonce's acclaimed BBA performance was heavily "inspired".

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hi...-to-year-old-performance-from-italian-singer/

Beyonce's Billboard Music Awards Show Strikingly Similar To Year-Old Performance From Italian Singer

hiphopmediatraining-960705485-1306268862.jpg

hiphopmediatraining-895735434-1306268863.jpg

Many were impressed when Beyoncé thanked fired Destiny's Child members LeToya Luckett and LaTavia Roberson in her Billboard Music Awards acceptance speech Sunday night when she received the Millennium Award. But her acknowledgments included a major omission: Italian singer, dancer, actress, and television host Lorella Cuccarini, who appears to have inspired Beyoncé's show-stealing performance of her new song "Run The World (Girls)."

In February 2010, Lorella took the stage at the 60th Sanremo Music Festival in Italy and delivered a show before a white screen and digital accompaniments that has drawn undeniable comparisons to Beyoncé's Billboard Music Awards performance.

As Lorella danced, the backdrop was filled with computerized birds, a bouncing ball, a red staff, a set of wings, a series of drums, and an army of choreographed clones, all of which also appeared in Beyoncé's set.

The variations between the scenes in common are minimal. When watching the performances side-by-side, it feels as though Beyoncé's team used Lorella's show as a template and personalized it by merely changing out some of the details. Not only does Beyoncé use some of the same scenes Lorealla used, but they fall in the same sequence.

Beyoncé's set opens with the roaring head of a tiger. Then like Lorealla's, an entry way appears. Next, both ladies receive a set of flapping wings. Beyoncé dances in front of an array of random, abstract images before a sea of birds descend from the top of the frame. As she continues to dance, she is eventually joined by background dancers made in her likeness. She catches a set of virtual drumsticks and plays the snares that materialize onto the projection in the same spiral fashion as in Lorealla's video.

Kenzo Digital, who spent a month creating Beyoncé's interactive video, said Lorealla concert footage is only part of the inspiration for Beyoncé's show. "[The Cuccarini artists] are awesome and do incredible work as well, but there are a lot of different inspirations for where our piece came from," he told our Amplifier blog.

While it is clear that Beyoncé used the same visual concept as Lorella, Kenzo makes a valid point: both performances contain numerous unique qualities.

Lorella's four-minute routine was a tribute of sorts to American pop music that included pieces of Gwen Stefani's "Holla Back Girl," Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel," Aerosmith's "Walk This Way," and Peggy Lee's "Fever."

Beyoncé also brought two live male background dancers on stage with her, and followed the electronic set with 100+ live female dancers.

Reaction online has been mixed. "This is why I will always value her as a great performer, but never as an artist," rocknox wrote on YouTube. "Why are you going to perform a sampled song, and sample a performance too?"

But ShortStuff528 came to Beyoncés defense. "Has Beyoncé claimed this performance as her idea? Who's to say it was Beyoncé who sought out the people responsible for the original? Maybe they wanted to work with her. Every artist constantly copies. Michael Jackson copied James Brown, Jackie Wilson, breakdancers, Marcel Marcequ, and many magicians that he witnessed. ... Beyoncé gave credit to Fosse even before 'Single Ladies.'"

Still, Beyoncé owed Lorella a mention during her speech. For Beyoncé's "Run The World (Girls)" video, she pays respect to the Tofo Tofo dancers from Mozambique who inspired the opening dance sequence by featuring two of the members in the clip.

A representative for Beyoncé had not responded to Yahoo! Music's request for a quote at press time. A spokesperson for the Billboard Awards offered no comment.

[youtube]sFNQLQ9Ki_Q&feature[/youtube]

:horror

I saw her music video and I don't really know if it's her style. This will sound dumb but why would she want to copy someone? Especially in the times we live in with internet and all that. I don't think you can get away with that and not have people notice. Obviously it seems people have.

Beyonce Responds to Billboard Awards Copycat Claims
Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 9:25 AM
by Nicole Marie Melton

beyonce_billboard_awards_performance_340.jpg

We all watched Beyonce's performance at Sunday's Billboard Music Awards in awe. Bey hit the stage and delivered a unique performance -- or so we thought. By Monday, the blogosphere was ablaze with YouTube clips showing that Bey's performance highly resembled that of Italian pop singer Lorella Cuccerini.

Beyonce spoke to AOL yesterday about why the shows were so similar.

"My makeup artist showed me the performance of Lorella Cuccarini a year ago, and it inspired me so much," Beyonce told AOL Music. "I then met with the talented people who worked on it. The technology and concept were so genius."

Beyonce also gave credit to YouTube for showcasing Cuccerini's work. "Thank God for YouTube or I would have never been exposed to something so inspiring. I never worked so hard on anything in my life as that performance for the Billboard Awards," she said.

You know what they say -- there's nothing new under the sun. Beyonce has inspired so many artists, so why should we be so hard on her for taking inspiration from someone else? Beyonce delivered her own version of a unique performance at the Billboard Awards, and we loved it!

Read more: http://www.essence.com/entertainmen...illboard_awards_performance.php#ixzz1O4QeVAk1

What's funny to me is that B wouldn't have said anything at all had she of not been caught. Sneaky!

Back