LaToya Jackson & Dr. Conrad Murray In War Of Words

Not sure it really matters where when he died anyways. He was wrongfully administered drugs. Conrad killed him. He should be arrested.

I really wish LaToya and everyone else who matters to the media would stop speaking, at least until the investigation is over and any possible charges are made. LaToya is only adding that O.J. Simpson element to it all, which Michael so despised.

Not sure it really matters where when he died anyways. He was wrongfully administered drugs. Conrad killed him. He should be arrested.

It matters for the investigation. If He was gone for hours and Murray tried to cover it up, it shows he's guilty

Personally Latoya makes me sick I understand MJ forgave her thats his sister they were always close but she is a serious problem I don't like her talking bout her nephews and niece whatever MJ son told her stays among them. she needs her head check

Personally Latoya makes me sick I understand MJ forgave her thats his sister they were always close but she is a serious problem I don't like her talking bout her nephews and niece whatever MJ son told her stays among them. she needs her head check
then go after marlon and joe and tito too...oh and jan.:doh:

And what version is this rep of Dr. Murray talking about? 1-5 pick a number.

I don't know why Murray keeps having his reps speak for him. His lawyer is stupid enough, and then he gives us this person. He is a coward who doesn't want to admit that he did something wrong.

:clapping::clapping:.......you are correct...Murray is a coward...he tells the lie and I wouldn't be surprised if he believes it himself.

Back