Lady Gaga's Sets a New Record: 10 Million Facebook Fans!

I don't see the problem with Gaga. She was going to open for Michael, gives him all respect, certainly does not put herself in his league, and is supposed to be a genuinely good person. She shows her fans respect and love, old school, and that's why she has them. I have always thought Madonna kind of an a-hole, but why compare anyway?

I think it's a good sign.

I'm the only one who thinks that the ''Michael's concert opening'' was just a way to make publicity? I don't know if I can believe that, I mean it was HIS huge concert, I don't think Michael could have wanted to share it. My opinion

I'm the only one who thinks that the ''Michael's concert opening'' was just a way to make publicity? I don't know if I can believe that, I mean it was HIS huge concert, I don't think Michael could have wanted to share it. My opinion

Nope, you are not the only one............

1.) How come nobody else said anything about it???
2.) Where was she for Michael's rehearsals???
3.) Where is her name on the credits for the shows???

These questions also lead me to believe that this is the reason that most of the media (who are currently Gaga worshippers) pretty much ignored this!!!!!!

I believe Michael has more than 14 million facebook fans. He have so many fan pages, it's crazy.

Amazing, lets hope all these 15 million + all the other fans not on Facebook support him and buy the new album when it comes out!!!

Cant wait to see him topping the charts worldwide again.

michael now has over 15 million fans on facebook!!!!

It really annoys me the way the media are hyping Gaga so much. They seem to do nothing but kiss her ass. Why did they not make a big deal when MJ reached 10 million fans on facebook months ago? Why are the headlines everywhere, 'Gaga sets record', why not 'Michael Jackson sets record'? He has five million more fans than her on his facebook page yet they make her the record breaker because she is alive and he is not.....
I also don't buy her 'story' about him wanting her to 'open' for him on 'This is it'. Just a convenient PR stunt a week before she released a single...
What i really don't get is that she claims to be a huge fan blah blah yet she hasn't paid tribute to him in any way. She performed a huge set at Glastonbury last year just after he died and made no mention of him and this year on his anniversary couldn't even be bothered to mention him on her facebook or twitter. Can't stand her.

Why did they not make a big deal when MJ reached 10 million fans on facebook months ago? Why are the headlines everywhere, 'Gaga sets record', why not 'Michael Jackson sets record'?

You know the answer.

what record??? MICHAEL JACKSON HAS THAT RECORD; MICHAEL JACKSON'S NUMBER ONE ON THIS LIST WITH 14.000.000,

This gaga, she's so obvious and keeps on copying everyone, so tired of her saying of herself :puke: she is the best like the new Michael Jackson, oh PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! :puke:

MICHAEL TOPS THIS LIST TOOOOOOOOOOOO, MICHAEL IS THE KING HERE TOO :) :wild:

I heard this on the news and I was like WTF?!?! On the news?!!??! MJ reached well over 15 million and no one cares.

MJ's fans are of all ages, so some of them can't get on facebook. So I think it doesn't really matter, because we all know Michael will be at the top of everything anyway.

I don't think we need to prove how many fans MJ has on a social networking site. Just my opinion.

But I guess it's nice to know :)

According to USA Today, only five entities, none of them living people, have more Facebook fans than Gaga: Michael Jackson, Texas Hold 'em Poke, the Family Guy TV show, the game Mafia Wars and Facebook itself.

Did any of you even read the first post? It clearly acknowledges Michael has more fans.

Any thread that comes up praising another artist ends up with everyone bashing the artists and comparing them to Michael. If you want to talk about Michael, go to other sections of the forum which are specifically for Michael. This is the only section on the forum to talk about other music, and its allways clouded with constant bashing of other artists. Dont come in here if all your going to do is talk about Michael and compare other artists to Michael.

Or if your going to, AT LEAST READ THE WHOLE FIRST POST!

Did any of you even read the first post? It clearly acknowledges Michael has more fans.

Any thread that comes up praising another artist ends up with everyone bashing the artists and comparing them to Michael. If you want to talk about Michael, go to other sections of the forum which are specifically for Michael. This is the only section on the forum to talk about other music, and its allways clouded with constant bashing of other artists. Dont come in here if all your going to do is talk about Michael and compare other artists to Michael.

Or if your going to, AT LEAST READ THE WHOLE FIRST POST!
lol...take it easy dude...not that serious. MJ has passionate fans...ultimately this is an Mj board, dedicated to MJ, who deserves it. he has done enough to earn a passionate fanbase that sometimes makes people mad. but MJ is the consummate artist.

having said that...sure..always nice to read the post first. but usa today designed the article to rile people up..especially MJ fans, by putting in the dig that MJ is not living. and i'm sure the editors enjoyed that.

OMG!!!!!! she's trying to break MJ's records! sweet talk to her fans to help her reach her goal so come on MJ fans invite all your friends to like MJ's page!
Don't let her accomplish that!

and the *cough* white media love to see someone break MJ's records! Don't let it ever happen!

Nope, you are not the only one............

1.) How come nobody else said anything about it???
2.) Where was she for Michael's rehearsals???
3.) Where is her name on the credits for the shows???

These questions also lead me to believe that this is the reason that most of the media (who are currently Gaga worshippers) pretty much ignored this!!!!!!
yes don't get why the media so worship her. I guess it's just that the white media want to MAKE some future white icon to replace MJ.

edit: I HOPE THEY FAIL MISERABLY. FCUK THEM!

Last edited:
SHE'S CATCHING UP! so MJ fans get your friends to like MJ page!

OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR SONY TO DROP HIS NEW RECORD AND GO FULL OUT ON PROMOTION AND GET HIM TO BE THE FIRST AND ONLY ONE TO GET 20MILLION FANS on facebook! Sony needs to do things right!

I bet gaga spies on MJ facebook page and MJ forums coz she sees MJ as her competitor and she isnt really a fan anyway. A fan wouldnt be able to help herself to pay tribute to him but she didnt do it like what beyonce and Stevie Wonder have done. She's just some smart ass trying to get other artist fans to like her. But I see through her phony self because I know hypocrites when I see one.

lol...take it easy dude...not that serious. MJ has passionate fans...ultimately this is an Mj board, dedicated to MJ, who deserves it. he has done enough to earn a passionate fanbase that sometimes makes people mad. but MJ is the consummate artist.

having said that...sure..always nice to read the post first. but usa today designed the article to rile people up..especially MJ fans, by putting in the dig that MJ is not living. and i'm sure the editors enjoyed that.

Passionate fans yes, but to you can be passionatie without having to constantly bash other artists. I manage it myself, so why cant everyone else seem to manage it?

This is an MJ board, but this section is designed to talk about other music freely, not to talk about MJ. If I wanted to talk about MJ I would go to the very top of the forum.

http://uktodaynews.com/6933/facebook-has-10-million-lady-gaga-fans-michael-jackson-tops-the-list/
Facebook Has 10 Million Lady Gaga Fans – Michael Jackson Tops The List

Lady Gaga became the first living singer who has one billion fans online. The singer has more fans on Facebook than U.S. President Barack Obama.

Her official website practically crashed for few hours when her video, Alejandro was released last month.

Gaga has about 10 million fans alone in Facebook.

It seems she was not too happy with her 10 million fans. She on her official Facebook page posted,
“Become my friend on Facebook ‑ I’ll never forget you.” She even uploaded a video saying, “I love you guys so much.Thank you so much for all of your love and your support, and for sticking by me.”

The news that she is not amongst the top five famous people on Facebook probably disappointed her. The one who tops the charts is the King Of Pop, the one and only Michael Jackson.

Lady Gaga occupies the sixth position, but MJ is still the King, even on Facebook!

Passionate fans yes, but to you can be passionatie without having to constantly bash other artists. I manage it myself, so why cant everyone else seem to manage it?

This is an MJ board, but this section is designed to talk about other music freely, not to talk about MJ. If I wanted to talk about MJ I would go to the very top of the forum.
ok. lol. well u won't talk about MJ in this section. and other people will :)

et al that uk article...it looks as if it was written by an MJ fan.:)

Back