Lady Gaga's Sets a New Record: 10 Million Facebook Fans!

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
People are gaga for Lady Gaga.

lady_gaga_chlap_knight_dailymail_10_4.1.jpg

The "Alejandro" singer, 24, has become the first living person to nab 10 million Facebook fans.

On Friday, she surpassed President Barack Obama to take the honor.

According to USA Today, only five entities, none of them living people, have more Facebook fans than Gaga: Michael Jackson, Texas Hold 'em Poke, the Family Guy TV show, the game Mafia Wars and Facebook itself.

Gaga (real name: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta) has long thanked her fans for keeping her in the spotlight.

In the latest of Rolling Stone, she confessed: "When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl. Then I say, '... you're Lady Gaga, you get up and walk the walk today.' "

These photos are supposedly from some photoshoot she did. I'm not going to really comment, I'm getting a bit fed up of her TBH. She's very popular and her music is catchy so congrats to her. Its living person though, the person who has the most fans on FB is Michael.

Ok no offense but...who cares about Facebook?
In like 5 years (or less) some new online thing will be huge and no one will even think of facebook anymore. Just like what's happening with myspace...

Is it that easy to get records nowadays?
I swear she has some great PR team behind her. They will tell the media every little thing she does or "accomplishes".
They know the media will just print it even if it's not really correct...

(*cough* the whole she is the first to reach that many views on youtube when it was really Michael *cough*)

When she actually sets a record in the music industry (since you know, she's a music artist and all) then I'll be impressed.

But seriously, this is facebook. It's a popular networking site (just like myspace) that will probably be irrelevant in the next 5 or so years because another networking site will come along (Google is hosting their own very soon I hear). Lady Gaga has 10 million fans on facebook. Woohoo...good for her...? So what exactly does this count for anyway?

I am not hating on her though. She's a decent artist who does her own thing and she also seems like a sweet person. But I hate how the media tries to give credibility where it's not needed.

Plus, Michael has the most fans on facebook. Dead or alive, he still has the most.

I honestly don't see what all the fuss is about, try as I might I just can't see it. She's just trying to be Madonna, nothing original or unique about that. I do however admire the fact that she tries to be different in a world that's full of artists who are all similar at the moment but she tries too hard at the same time and it comes over as desperate. If you were really that talented you'd let the music speak for itself instead of wearing wacky outfits and making just plain weird music videos. Ya get me?

I honestly don't see what all the fuss is about, try as I might I just can't see it. She's just trying to be Madonna, nothing original or unique about that. I do however admire the fact that she tries to be different in a world that's full of artists who are all similar at the moment but she tries too hard at the same time and it comes over as desperate. If you were really that talented you'd let the music speak for itself instead of wearing wacky outfits and making just plain weird music videos. Ya get me?

couldn't agree more!! well said .. REPS FOR THAT :D

Today's News, Yesterday's News, STALE.........YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:
0623-lady-gaga-falls-02-credit-1.jpg

So what?

Makes me wanna get Facebook just to add one more to Michael's 14 million. LOL.

HEARD!!!
You are totally right!.. Can't agree more.. She trying too hard.. too desperate to be a big artist like MJ. She making so many weird things.. Wearing weird things, doing weird things, and her music is crap... sorry..
And "Bad Romance" have more than 238.872.715 views on Youtube WTF??
It should be Michael :D

Can Lady Gaga sell sell out 50 shows at one of the biggest arenas in the world and STILL not meet the demand?

No.

media is really want some one to break records ,i think the way mj spoiled us with best ,he also spoiled media with his record breaking habits ,they can't help it ,lost in this talentless music world just like us.

Back