Lady Gaga wore Michael Jackson's clothes while making new album

I can't help but feel a tiny bit of jealousy. Human nature, I guess

Funny!!! Me too. I wish I had some of those jackets to wear on special occasions. I did not realize she bought sweaters too. I wish I could beg someone for something he wore or held. I guess his kids have his watches.

Opening night Michael should not have anyone coming before him. He should burst onto stage in all his great glory to remind everyone he is back.

Some people need to calm down. So what if Lady Gaga wanted to wear the odd sweater that she legally bought at auction and is now the owner of? If I was in her position and if I had the same vibe that she got off of some of his clothes then I would probably wear one as well. It's not like she wore his gold pants is it?!

Wouldnt surprise me if she does end up wearing them

I totally agree with this ^^ specially knowing the attention seeker she is. Michael bought clothing and memorabilia from people he admire, no problem with that, many celebs do that. Did he wear those? No, he didn't need it, he's Michael freaking genius Jackson!

I also agree with Petrarose, he didn't have any opener in his 3 major tours, why would he need one on TII? It's always been all about HIM.

lool, you don't know if he wore anything he bought from other people.

And he did have opening acts on his 3 major tours.

His mother is not a famous person to mention an example, I'm talking about outfits that were worn by legends. And those opening acts were? I've never heard about any of them.

His mom? That didn't even cross my mind. I'm saying, you don't know what he did at home with memorabilia he purchased.

Anyway, just because you didn't hear about opening acts doesn't mean they didn't happen.

Bad Tour:
Kim Wilde (europe)
Taylor Dayne (select Europe dates)

Dangerous Tour:
Kris Kross
Rozalla
D'Influence (England only)
Snap! (Bucharest only)
Culture Beat (1993 European dates only)

HIStory Tour:
DJ Bobo (select Europe dates)
Sabrina Setlur (Germany)
Tic Tac Toe (Germany)

There may have been more for each one, too.
No, he didn't need an opening act, and probably didn't even have any for the U.S. shows, but he did have them.

No idea why you guys hate Lady GaGa so much. I love her new single and im sure Michael would have as well. Im dying to hear the duet they did :)

Was it confirmed that they did a duet together or is that only a rumor?
And I don't think anyone can speak in Michael's name about what he "sure" would have or would not have liked.

no way, he would have hated Applause. It's not a good song.
Anything before that, though, yes!

And this Gaga/MJ duet is news to me, so it's probably untrue.
Unless Akon mixed up some material he did with him with Gaga (as Gaga is/was with Akons label).

I remember about KrissKross and Rozilla now. The others I honestly had no idea.

I can't speak for others but why can't I stand LG?

She and her music is shallow, prentencious and overrated IMO.
I don't buy what she stands for whatsoever.
And lied about being bullied before she was famous, she hung out with the popular girls in fact.

No idea why you guys hate Lady GaGa so much. I love her new single and im sure Michael would have as well. Im dying to hear the duet they did :)
Was it confirmed that they did a duet together or is that only a rumor?
And I don't think anyone can speak in Michael's name about what he "sure" would have or would not have liked.
Don't know where that rumor came from. (except a fake entry in wikipedia by a fan that has since been removed for not having a source) They never recorded a duet and Akon or anyone never stated that they did.

I remember about KrissKross and Rozilla now. The others I honestly had no idea.

I can't speak for others but why can't I stand LG?

She and her music is shallow, prentencious and overrated IMO.
I don't buy what she stands for whatsoever.
And lied about being bullied before she was famous, she hung out with the popular girls in fact.

Lol

For one, were you with her during her days in school? I wasn't aware you went to the same schools. So of course you knew if she was bullied or not. (sounds more like you're taking the word of something else you read online).

And it's fun, pop music. Sometimes with a message, sometimes it's just glorifying the celeb life. Somtimes sincere, sometimes pompous. I take it you haven't actually listened to but a few singles of hers. Otherwise you'd know better of her awesome material.

And you don't buy that she's pro-gay? I dunno what you mean...

I love how all of you talk smack about Lady Gaga,yet preach about Michael's message of love.

Here's an idea: Practice what you preach.I for one find no problem whatsoever and I love Lady Gaga and I love Michael.Who cares about her wearing his clothes?At least we're getting something positive out of all the negative bullshit that's been reported in the media.To all those who hate on Lady Gaga,yet love Michael,take my words to heart.

STOP THE DRAMA.START THE MUSIC.

I love how all of you talk smack about Lady Gaga,yet preach about Michael's message of love.

Here's an idea: Practice what you preach.I for one find no problem whatsoever and I love Lady Gaga and I love Michael.Who cares about her wearing his clothes?At least we're getting something positive out of all the negative bullshit that's been reported in the media.To all those who hate on Lady Gaga,yet love Michael,take my words to heart.

Completely agree. Nobody on here or anywhere else can speak for him and what he would and wouldn't like music-wise were he alive today. If you don't like a song, don't listen to it.

I've heard the singles she's promoted, enough for me to not want to buy her albums. I don't like shallow pop music (lyrics or melodies, if the lyrics aren't deep, at least the music has to move me) and this is a Michael fan forum, did you expect everyone would be a fan of hers? You're in the wrong place then.

What the hell are you talking about? I never said I went to the same school, I found about that for what former classmates have told on it. They can be lying, they can tell the truth but since I don't believe the persona she created, I chose to believe them. I don't believe the way she stands for gay people, I see it as a stunt. Some of you asked why some of us don't like her, I gave my opinion, if you don't like it, you're in the wrong place like I said before.

Glad that rumor isn't true, Michael doesn't need her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK8VSVCG4dY

I'm sure Michael would have had a say in who would take to the stage before his biggest performance in a decade, not to mention somebody would have called her out if this was bull.

RedOne started that rumor. Not really started it, but he said while he was working with Gaga, that he personally believed Michael would've liked her music enough to work with her. A long the way that got interpreted as Michael wanted her to open for him. Which wasn't true and Kenny Ortega did in fact call her out on it by simply saying it wasn't true.

As a fan, it didn't take Kenny Ortega to know it was false. When has Michael ever needed or used an "opening act" for his tours? Never.

That Lady Gaga and Michael duet rumor was also a cooked up concotion of RedOne's initial statement.

gif-animado-gato-lixando-a-unha_large.gif

When has Michael ever needed or used an "opening act" for his tours? Never.

That doesn't matter. No he does't NEED one, but there's a lot of bands that don't NEED opening acts, but they bring them on tour with them or have them open for dates.

It's more so, for the bigger names, a reason to give the crowd a longer show and also helps the venue rack up more sales (food, beer, etc.)

I'm sure he would have had opening acts on select shows (like had had for his previous tours).

I've heard the singles she's promoted, enough for me to not want to buy her albums. I don't like shallow pop music (lyrics or melodies, if the lyrics aren't deep, at least the music has to move me) and this is a Michael fan forum, did you expect everyone would be a fan of hers? You're in the wrong place then.

What the hell are you talking about? I never said I went to the same school, I found about that for what former classmates have told on it. They can be lying, they can tell the truth but since I don't believe the persona she created, I chose to believe them. I don't believe the way she stands for gay people, I see it as a stunt. Some of you asked why some of us don't like her, I gave my opinion, if you don't like it, you're in the wrong place like I said before.

Glad that rumor isn't true, Michael doesn't need her.

Ignorance is bliss. I'm sorry for your loss.
:)

tumblr_moc9pq6un11qdl5f4o1_250.gif

Well, I personally dislike lady gaga and can't stand listening to her music, however much it angers, or upsets me, she bought those clothes, so she can do anything she wants with them...

She needs the attention, so she comes up with a story with Michael's name!!!

Am I ignorant for not liking her music,
kidding-me-template.jpg
I gave perfectly valid reasons and clearly I'm not the only one here who doesn't like her. Take it or leave it and you should go and comment on a forum dedicated to her if you want to see all the comments praising her.

Not ignorant for not liking it. Just for making judgments on the few singles you've heard.
And I don't expect everyone to like her.

Love you, boo.

I totally agree with this ^^ specially knowing the attention seeker she is. Michael bought clothing and memorabilia from people he admire, no problem with that, many celebs do that. Did he wear those? No, he didn't need it, he's Michael freaking genius Jackson!

I also agree with Petrarose, he didn't have any opener in his 3 major tours, why would he need one on TII? It's always been all about HIM.

Actually he did have a support act when he was here in australia for the history tour and they were the australian boy band "human nature" ..and yes i am not kidding u that is their band name!

Exactly. Michael liked her alot, and i can see why. Music is a subjective topic and whether you like an artist or not is up to you... but i support her and her message. And anyone who supports equality should as well.

^Starting rumors again? :doh:

I won't believe it unless there's a statement, interview or something that where he said it.

Why is this such an issue for you? Lady Gaga has a lot of fans so it's great that she publicly supports Michael. We need more of that.

I don't doubt that Michael would have liked her music (at least the big singles like Poker Face and Bad Romance). Her music sounds like Europop and Michael loved Europop. I'm not a big fan of her myself (I don't buy her "eccentric" image either, I've seen what she looked like pre-fame) but I don't begrudge her her success. At least she can actually sing and play a musical instrument, and she writes her own songs, which is more than you can say about most pop stars these days.

I much prefer Lady Gaga when she was still Stefani Germanotta:

[youtube]U_hHc7TZjyY[/youtube]

Last edited:
Funny how the very thought of MJ possibly liking a few of her songs seems to disgust you.

Back