Lady Gaga wore Michael Jackson's clothes while making new album

Vici

Proud Member
Lady Gaga has revealed that she wore Michael Jackson's clothes while making her new album.

The singer bought a collection of the late star's outfits at auction, but insisted that she would never use any of his iconic outfits for her own gigs or videos.

"I recently bought a bunch of Michael Jackson's clothes - his actual clothes from his tours," Gaga told On Air with Ryan Seacrest.

"The idea was to keep them for him and I actually don't really want to wear them. They're Michael's clothes."

However, the star did admit that she has worn a number of the King of Pop's sweaters while working on her new album ARTPOP in the studio

"There's a couple of pieces I have to the side and I have his sweaters that I put on - I wear that when we're mixing and finish up a record.

"I feel something from the clothing and I gave one of the sweaters to his godson and he really loved that. I just feel like through clothes you can feel things."

Lady Gaga rush-released her new single 'Applause' worldwide yesterday (August 12), while her third album ARTPOP will follow on November 11.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/n...-jacksons-clothes-while-making-new-album.html

I think that's more than respectable. She paid through the nose at auction for them and wants to keep them well maintained and untouched. Keeping aside a couple of sweaters to wear while making her music seems to me like an unspoken tribute to Michael and what he means to pop music.

Well, based on Gaga's new single it seems MJ's clothes did not give her magical powers... to put it mildly.

I don't know if using it so satisfy her attention needs is necessary.
I mean what is this? MJ fans buy my record because I wore his clothes while I made it? Please.

So is it just the sweaters then ?
Hmmm IDK if I understand that idea to be honest. :thinking:

"I feel something from the clothing and I gave one of the sweaters to his godson and he really loved that. I just feel like through clothes you can feel things."

Lady Gaga rush-released her new single 'Applause' worldwide yesterday (August 12), while her third album ARTPOP will follow on November 11.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/n...-jacksons-clothes-while-making-new-album.html

She says she feels something from clothing, so why not. If I had his costumes, I would be sleeping on them :giggle:

What she is on about giving one of the sweater to his godson? Whose godson, MJ's?

I don't know if using it so satisfy her attention needs is necessary.
I mean what is this? MJ fans buy my record because I wore his clothes while I made it? Please.

I don't think she needs MJ fans to buy her records, she has enough fans of her own.

ohh it's alright. she seems like she has good intentions

I see nothing wrong with this. The more popular artists show their respect and appreciation for MJ, the better.

Good to see someone as big as her honouring MJ with all the recent crap; no I don't mean her new song I mean the trial :p

Good to see Gaga sharing her MJ fandom.. I think it's cool

I cannot stand Lady Gaga, so I'm a little biased, but I really hate the fact that she even owns Michael's clothes. I'd feel much better if, say, Ne-Yo or even Justin Timberlake was wearing them.

I think this is fine. Nothing wrong with it. I think it's a nice thing to do to be honest. There are people just trashing and demeaning Michael right now so this is positive to me.

I cannot stand Lady Gaga, so I'm a little biased, but I really hate the fact that she even owns Michael's clothes. I'd feel much better if, say, Ne-Yo or even Justin Timberlake was wearing them.

She's the one who forked out the cash for them though. Not to mention we know Michael liked her debut album style and sound since he wanted her to open TII.

I really like Lady Gaga. What i enjoy most about her is how melodic most of her music is

She's the one who forked out the cash for them though. Not to mention we know Michael liked her debut album style and sound since he wanted her to open TII.

and we know this how...

Gee I wish it was me who bought his clothes, because I would be wearing little pieces now and then. Interesting that she feels something from them. Paris will be able to relate to that.

[B said:
MJMarty[/B];3887017]She's the one who forked out the cash for them though. Not to mention we know Michael liked her debut album style and sound since he wanted her to open TII.

^^Is that really true? I know after he died we heard this.

Kenny Ortega said that wasn't true in his twitter. I can no longer find that tweet anymore.

To me in my eyes she committed a sacrilege, those were cloths made for Michael exclusively, only him could rock those sweaters/outfits. I see her attention seeking hasn't go away, Michael Jackson are the magical words to make headlines. She and her music are a pain the ass. :angry:

Love Gaga.
I'd wear his clothes if I bought them too.

y'all need to calm down. She's not going on tour with these outfits.

I'm not really feeling her new song, Applause, but I loved every song on her previous 3 albums, so I'm sure the rest of ArtPop will be good stuff.

Love Gaga.
I'd wear his clothes if I bought them too.

y'all need to calm down. She's not going on tour with these outfits.

Wouldnt surprise me if she does end up wearing them

r3mJf.gif
:fear:

Back