L.A. Times: Michael Jackson's American Music Awards nominations: Unfair? VOTE!

Michael holds an actual record for being the most awarded person in history! AMAZING!

But he truly deserves it and deserves to win all these so vote guys! It is fair, he is the biggest selling artist of this year. He deserves it.

Voted.
I think it's more than fair to nominate him. Just take a look at his influence on the music world. :clapping:

Exactly and they never ask these type of stupid questions when they honor others that have past and completely overate them just because they have passed. Yet Michael truly deserves it and they require a poll asking such a stupid question? Totally pointless yet so typical because its MICHAEL JACKSON.

Most of the commenters seem to have common sense and say that, yes, he should be nominated because he is the best selling artist.

I don't even know why the person wrote this article ( well, I do *sigh* ). The AMAs are based on sales. MJ sells most. He gets nominated. It's so simple. It's procedure, and it's fair...

They aaaalways have to be starting something... bah!

No cause they are jealous. If Michael was half the person he is today, you think they would care?

Hate comes from jealousy.

Voted!
Why the hell are people whining? Michael has done more for the music world than any of those other retarded nominees!

Voted..ç

WHY PEOPLE DOES THIS KIND OF THINGS ANYWAY??, I MEAN, SOME PEOPLE ARE SO AFTER MICHAEL, TRYING TO MAKE SCANDAL OUT OF HIS MUSIC NOW, ITS SO SAD, HE WAS A MUSICAIN, AND WHY DO THEY PUT HIM NEXT TO TAYLOR SWIFT, AM I THE ONLY ONE THINKING SHE'S A DISNEY INVENTION??? IS NOT THAT I DONT LIKE HER(I DONT LIKE HER MUSIC, BUT I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HER), BUT MICHAEL WAS A DEM GENIUS, YOU KNOW, I DONT KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL TRYING TO GET MICHAEL DOWN, WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH THEM? ANYWAY VOTED.

Voted.
i think it's unfair.

Why do you think it's unfair? If the nominations are based on air play and album sales, there is a reason why he's nominated. His music has been played and sold a lot this year.

American Music Awards are based purely on sales so why are they trying to argue it as unfair as he is the biggest selling artist of the year so far. I'm tired of people trying to pull down Michael in whatever way possible just to get attention.

Not suprising this is from the L.A. Times. They have always been extremely negative about MJ. Ugh, i'm so tired of people questioning everything about MJ. I don't care how many of these idiots think Michael being nominated is unfair anyway, it wont change a damn thing. They can't change the fact that he is nominated and his fans will vote for him!

Too bad for The L.A. Times and the other haters! What really upsets me though is that if this was anyone else who had died and had been nominated, NO ONE would complain. It's only because it's Michael they're doing this.

American Music Awards are based purely on sales so why are they trying to argue it as unfair as he is the biggest selling artist of the year so far. I'm tired of people trying to pull down Michael in whatever way possible just to get attention.
Exactly, he deserves it, and im tired of the jelousy and seeking attention by talking about MJ, if they only be positive... but hey, it jelousy, they cannot contain it

what is the vote status so far, sorry I can't view the link our stupid ISP is controlling our freedom :angry:

I'm not even voting. This poll wont change anything. Michael is nominated and nothing can change that at this point, so it's a waste of time if you ask me.

Back