Katherine Jackson Wants An Extensive Audit Of Michael's Estate

It was before. And it was Sanders.

Annita who was the person then who asked for a routine audit and said it had nothing to do with what is going on? I remember reading this from one of the media reports here. For the person to make reference about what was happening, the issue about fake will had to be circulating.

Bonnie God bless you. I just checked back and see you know about the information I was just asking about here. This audit request had to be made prior to the letter going out or at the same time, and shows some form of partnership by these people.

Aquarius It seems that the estate gave the money for the judgement because the Moonies were going to take Katherine's allowance every time she got it. I can't remember the details, but there was a rumor that they wanted to go to court to make some claim on her money, so I guess to solve that problem, the estate paid them off so Katherine could enjoy her inheritance.

Last edited:
^^ Thanks, Petra.
I remember something like that. But would have not be better if the estate would had allowed the M to take K's allowance every month instead of paying such a large sum. K was not going to be homeless or without food. The estate could have provided her with a monthly amount listed as an expense & not as an allowance. She was going to be ok.

I'm not too sure about this, but I think some of the cubs & Joe were part of the judgment, right? If that was the case then why Michael has to be the one paying for it?

Sometimes all their actions seem funny & other times seem sinister. I don't think they need money. They need some kind of group therapy which include parents, children & granchilren too.

^^I think the other Jacksons had a separate judgment of their own. It seems Katherine paid off her part. We will have to check this out to be sure.

O.T. i love your signature. Dick Clark said that. I'm not surprised. And now, Clark is gone. He was THE man, when it came to knowing about entertainers. There wasn't anybody in entertainment that Dick didn't work with. From every era of rock. EVERY LAST ONE. from chuck berry to elvis to the beatles to james brown to stevie wonder, all of motown's artists, the beach boys, earth wind and fire, the original singer of 'when a man loves a woman...etc. everybody in rock..known or unknown..big or legendary...nobody was left out when it came to Dick Clark. Get what i'm saying? get my drift? This is why Michael Jackson fans are the most eclectic music fan collection on earth. They all share that they love what is the best in music on an objective basis..opinions aside. so, Dick Clark is composite proof that if you are a fan of MJ, you are a fan of the greatest thing, music has ever produced. If you've heard it from Dick, you know it is true. I LOVE THIS! Keeps me from feeling so guilty about my swolled up feelings about Michael's musical ability.

Thanks. Wish I could make Dick's quote a permanent banner in the sky for all the "the next Michael Jacksons" the press likes to quickly call anyone with a hit song.

Is it just me, or does it appear that SOMEBODY ELSE in the family is making this request through Mother.

I'm going out on a limb here, BUT could this be an attempt by Randy Jackson to find some problem within the handling of The Estate in order to bolster his claim about the "fake" will, because we all know he has no real evidence that the will is fake. This, in my opinion, sounds like a fishing expedition, and once again Mother is being bamboozled by one of her cubs.

This request sounds odd.

Definitely it's Randy. He should be supplied with accountant report for thos last 3 years. There you can see where the money comes from and goes cent by cent. Also, he can get the reports online.

I hope the bolded part is not true as it doesn't qualify as "care, support, maintenance, comfort and well-being of Katherine" as Michael stated in his will. If that is the case, I buy nothing from estate as long as K gets money from it.
She has lawyers for AEG, then she has Sanders and Ribera possibly other lawyers for something else.
If she could just sit back and stop spending money for these lawyers. Lots of money would have been paid towards ATV and Mijac loan, instead of making lawyers rich:doh:

Go find the Accountants Statements where you can see how much she spends in lawyers fees! Amazing! Paid by the Estate, of course.

Go find the Accountants Statements where you can see how much she spends in lawyers fees! Amazing! Paid by the Estate, of course.

If you mean Estate'a second accounting thread, I have read it.
I just cannot understand why would she need both Sandra Ribera and Perry Sanders, as they seems to be doing the same job. Both of them were on papers giving statements left and right during granny-napping?

"Katherine lawyer fees $233,911"
and
"Katherine is asking for onetime payment of $205,401 to cover her professional fees occurred in 2011. Katherine is also asking for additional $34,700 per month to pay for her accountant and lawyers as well as to cover the expenses of family house in Gary Indiana and a residence in Las Vegas. Estate is asking the judge to allow this onetime payment and monthly increase."

If she gets that one time payment, that means she spend nearly half million for lawyers, and in my opinion it is money stupidly spent.
If possible, K's lawyers should send their bills occurred due to granny-napping to Randy and Co. They caused the hullabaloo, they should pay:)

Lawyer fees for AEG case should not be paid by estate, but K from her own allowance or lawyers gets their fees from No-Win-No Fee basis.

Didn't the estate have to give 20% to a charity? What happened with that?

Didn't the estate have to give 20% to a charity? What happened with that?

Payments to the charities are funded through the Michael Jackson Family Trust. When the trust was endowed with the 30 million dollars a portion went to charities.

Bub^^ When the AEG case began it was said that the firm she was using gest paid if they win the case. What happened to that? Unless they changed their strategy because they feel they will not win the case. One thing that stands out is that Katherine's payments are very high compared to the 3 children, so maybe she wants an audit to see how much more money she could get from the estate. Maybe one of her lawyers is for the inheritance and the other is for business deals. Then we have the attorneys that deal with the AEG case. Waw when you look at it, she really keeps the LA lawyers employed!!

Bub^^ When the AEG case began it was said that the firm she was using gest paid if they win the case. What happened to that? Unless they changed their strategy because they feel they will not win the case. One thing that stands out is that Katherine's payments are very high compared to the 3 children, so maybe she wants an audit to see how much more money she could get from the estate. Maybe one of her lawyers is for the inheritance and the other is for business deals. Then we have the attorneys that deal with the AEG case. Waw when you look at it, she really keeps the LA lawyers employed!!

I too thought that K's AEG lawyers gets paid if they win, but people mentioning about Michael's estate paying K's lawyers for dragging Michael through the mud with this case, I thought i might be mistaken:-(

Her payments to lawyers for a little over a year are high, but wait until we get to read the next accounting. so much has happened since, so I assume the lawyers were clocking in hours of work for K, and she doesn't care if she throws money down the toilet.

Payments to the charities are funded through the Michael Jackson Family Trust. When the trust was endowed with the 30 million dollars a portion went to charities.
The charities won't receive money until it gets out of probate, but a portion from that will go to charity when it's done.

It'll be really nice hearing about when they can finally donate to charity.

Back