Katherine Jackson: Statement About Attorney

MsMo

Proud Member
In a written statement, Katherine Jackson is commenting about rumors swirling about her legal representation.

"Londell McMillan remains my personal attorney and counsel," Mrs. Jackson says in the new statement. "Despite false reports, he was never replaced or terminated. I have substituted probate counsel. We have and will continue to work with other lawyers, where appropriate. We all look forward to resolving matters with the estate."

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Michael Jackson's mother's battle for control of the pop star's estate is about to take a "new direction" based on "new evidence" uncovered by the family, a Jackson family lawyer said.

The revelation came from attorney Londell McMillan, who also corrected a report that he was one of the lawyers Katherine Jackson replaced Thursday. McMillan pointed to questions about the authenticity of the signature on Jackson's will.

Until now, the Jacksons have not challenged the will's authenticity in court.
Katherine Jackson's objections, instead, have centered on what her lawyers said were possible conflicts of interest by the two men named in the will as executors.

"The case is now moving in a different direction and the family thought it was best to bring on Adam Streisand's law firm," McMillan said. "The evidence precipitated the change and the need to take it in a new direction."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/10/23/michael.jackson.estate/index.html?iref=hpmostpop

The-CNN-Wire/Atlanta

Last edited:
Oh dearest Katherine - PLEASE make a wise decision on behalf of MJs babies.

Please stop taking direction from your husband and adult children who've mooched of MJ since he was a child.

Please - and I pray - that you think about what's best for MJs babies, and not yours.

Please stop taking direction from your husband and adult children who've mooched of MJ since he was a child.

Please - and I pray - that you think about what's best for MJs babies, and not yours.

you are asking her to change what she has believed for years and has now the opportunity to make it real .

you are asking her to change what she has believed for years and has now the opportunity to make it real .

MJs babies aren't gonna have anything left by the time they are grown-ups.

I just hope that the ad litem lawyer appointed to the child grows a pair - and reams the judge for allowing a multiple bankrupted family member, with no known current employment, with a history of fleecing the deceased of tens of miilions of dollars, then the deceased having to pay out lawsuits to repair the damage done by this family member - assume the title of "executor" to the CHILDREN'S estate.

Yes, it's the CHILDREN'S ESTATE, and I exclude Katherine only because she is a short-term beneficiary and her share is on loan until she passes away.

if the family is not doing the right thing by Michael and his kids...I think they are going to fail............their efforts that is...

something don't smell or feel right in what the family is doing....Ummm?

if the family is not doing the right thing by Michael and his kids...I think they are going to fail............their efforts that is...

something don't smell or feel right in what the family is doing....Ummm?

I get the same feeling too.

Sorry but Michael is HER CHILD. She should do whatever she thinks is right. WE ARE NOT THERE and WE DO NOT KNOW THE SITUATION.

Sorry but Michael is HER CHILD. She should do whatever she thinks is right. WE ARE NOT THERE and WE DO NOT KNOW THE SITUATION.

And Katherine was appointed the guardian of her son's children.

Who's looking out for MJs kids, if Katherine is being misled?

Because from where I'm standing, Katherine is working on behalf of HER children and not MICHAEL's children.

And that's WRONG.

debbie need to get them chillun NOW. lol sorry but this is a mess. she made sure joe was out of the picture but i bet she had no idea she had to keep jermaine and randy out, as well. and can she? since their children live at the house and are close to the kids now? this is one big damn mess. rndy need to go and sit down.

and Michael is those children's daddy , HE should have been allowed to do whatever HE thought was right. WE WERE NOT THERE and WE DID NOT KNOW THE SITUATION.

It is his money not katherine money . HIS wishes NOT HER wishes should be considered .

Because from where I'm standing, Katherine is working on behalf of HER children and not MICHAEL's children.

And that's WRONG.
Like I said, We do not know the situation. I hear some say Debbie needs to get the children back. Well, who to say Debbie will not go after the money as well when these kids get bigger (And lets not leave out Dr. Klein. You can believe he is going to pop back up later). So again, katherine knows the deal, not us.

and Michael is those children's daddy , HE should have been allowed to do whatever HE thought was right. WE WERE NOT THERE and WE DID NOT KNOW THE SITUATION.

It is his money not katherine money . HIS wishes NOT HER wishes should be considered .
But if the Will is not authenticity, how do we know what his wishes are. Look, to me, this is no one business but the Jacksons. What is going to be will be. I do NOT think they care one bit what "outsiders" think so complaining about it is not going to change what they want to do or will do.

Like I said, We do not know the situation. I hear some say Debbie needs to get the children back. Well, who to say Debbie will not go after the money as well when these kids get bigger (And lets not leave out Dr. Klein. You can believe he is going to pop back up later). So again, katherine knows the deal, not us.

I think at this point the children's estate would be better off frozen by the State of California until they are of legal age.

Too many Jacksons trying to get hold on what rightfully belongs to the children.

if debbie wanted themoney, she could've got them chillun, all three, and sold their pics to tabs, did a show, an interview w/ them. it's so easy to make money off of this. she's not, she's not selling anything, she's not talking to media, nothing. so i say...ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

sorry but katie feels that mj should've supported his family b/c he was making them oney. she made him feel guilty for that and that was wrong. they all have earning potential. they were just lazy

But if the Will is not authenticity, how do we know what his wishes are. Look, to me, this is no one business but the Jacksons. What is going to be will be. I do NOT think they care one bit what "outsiders" think so complaining about it is not going to change what they want to do or will do.

Of course they don't care.

They don't care about what's best for the kids & they don't care about MJs wishes. The 1997 will and the 2002 will are the same - except Blanket was added.

Same terms, same splits - everything.

They want a piece of the pie that belongs to MJs kids.

MJ gave to his siblings more than enough what they deserve during his lifetime, so they need to stop it. NOW.

Michael even helped his brothers support their kids - paying child support or paying for schooling & expenses for his niece & nephews - WTF??

So now the Jackson boyz want Paris & Mike Jr., and Blanket to do the same?

Oh, really nice form there.

if debbie wanted themoney, she could've got them chillun, all three, and sold their pics to tabs, did a show, an interview w/ them. it's so easy to make money off of this. she's not, she's not selling anything, she's not talking to media, nothing. so i say...ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

sorry but katie feels that mj should've supported his family b/c he was making them oney. she made him feel guilty for that and that was wrong. they all have earning potential. they were just lazy

AMEN!!!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Yeah but waiting until they are grown is much better so she can be just patient. I do not put nothing pass people when it comes to money. Like I said, everyone can complain all they want, the Jackson are going to do what they want to do. It is their life and family. And this is not limited to the Jackson. It is life even with non famous families.y

I wasn't a fan of DR, but Gosh do I regret rooting for Katherine to get the kids.

I did not know their own grown mother would go after their inheritance. Michael would be appalled...but then again, he knew his mom was week.

And i am beyond pissed at these high powered lawyers for not writing an iron clad will. Leaving the door open for those lazy a$$es Jacksons to do what they are about to do.
I have no respect for this family...and more and more, I think Janet is also involved. She would rather her brtohers get a piece of MJ's estate because otherwise she might become the new cash cow. I was hoping some sane person could put a stop to this...but obviously, there is no one sane in the family. Or maybe the sane one (Rebbie) does not have any pull.

Aside from his kids, MJ really had no one he could trust. not his mom. Not his siblings. Sad. For such a giving person, he deserved better.

Last edited:

I wasn't a fan of DR, but Gosh do I regret rooting for Katherine to get the kids.

I did not know their own grown mother would go after their inheritance. Michael would be appalled...but then again, he knew his mom was week.

And i am beyond pissed at these high powered lawyers for not writing an iron clad will. Leaving the door open for those lazy a$$es Jacksons to do what they are about to do.
I have no respect for this family...and more and more, I think Janet is also involved. She would rather her brtohers get a piece of MJ's estate because otherwise she might become the new cash cow. I was hoping some sane person could put a stop to this...but obviously, there is no one sane in the family. Or maybe the sane one (Rebbie) does not have any pull.
Right now, no one know DR motives either. So what if she is talking or selling stories now? Why should she when you know your kids may get millions when they are adults to help you out (DR). Right now, no one knows the deal with any of these people and to be honest with you, it is their business.

and the jacksons should shut the **** up . no jury is gonna listen to them complaing that the will gives three kids all the money and they end up with nothing . they better put Gavin Arvizo in their minds , he was a cancer survivor 13 years old boy testifying , and the minute he talked about how mj having alot of money and was not sharing it with his family , the jurors were mad and made up their minds .they were disgusted by his behaviour .

imagine what they will think of adult people doing everything possible to steal money from three ORPHANS kids . they don't care because they are very stupid , that does not mean others don't care and others would allow them to get away with what they think is rightful .

Right now, no one know DR motives either. So what if she is talking or selling stories now? Why should she when you know your kids may get millions when they are adults to help you out (DR). Right now, no one knows the deal with any of these people and to be honest with you, it is their business.

Well, Randy is taking ideas here on the board, so I think the fans know a lot more than you think.

MJ had very little interaction with his family...that is a fact.

If this get ugly, I hope Branca pull the big guns. I am sure MJ left a trail of evidence on how his family have for years been a thorn on his side when it came to money.

and the jacksons should shut the **** up . no jury is gonna listen to them complaing that the will gives three kids all the money and they end up with nothing . they better put Gavin Arvizo in their minds , he was a cancer survivor 13 years old boy testifying , and the minute he talked about how mj having alot of money and was not sharing it with his family , the jurors were mad and made up their minds .they were disgusted by his behaviour .

imagine what they will think of adult people doing everything possible to steal money from three ORPHANS kids . they don't care because they are very stupid , that does not mean others don't care and others would allow them to get away with what they think is rightful .
Comparing a criminal case to family issue is two different things in the eyes of jurors. DO not bet on that. I have seen family members fight over money where family members who stood by the love one had to share it with the love ones who did NOTHING for the dead relative. Like I keep saying, we do not know the deal and do not talk like you know what will and will not happen. I also know two guys who mother died, left the money in the will for them and the executors took it over the years. See when it comes to money, nothing is off limits. As for the Jackson, these people do NOT care what anyone of you all think (you all say it yourselves, you are Michael fans, not theirs and MJ is gone). They are going to do what they think is right and what they want to do.

Well, Randy is taking ideas here on the board, so I think the fans know a lot more than you think.

MJ had very little interaction with his family...that is a fact.

If this get ugly, I hope Branca pull the big guns. I am sure MJ left a trail of evidence on how his family have for years been a thorn on his side when it came to money.
And Branca has trail as well (he was fired twice by MJ so that can go both ways). I do not think fans know no more than anyone else UNLESS YOU ARE THERE to know the facts.

I agree with you on that because no one understand what his mother is dealing with and they would never understand that.

She lost her son to a strange death and it's funny how people are not tash talking about the doctor.

People need to open their eyes and stop focusing on the wrong direction.

And that's WRONG.

You don't know that because your not in their household your justing from what you see on tv and gossip magazines.

You can't speak on that and I can't speak on something that's not our business to say.

well i base my assumptions on dr from her actions. randy was blatantly talking ish about his family to tmz yet he's the one who ws leaking stuff to them since mj died. so um????

and jermaine's ass w/ his box top fade s-half curl activator commercial is just a mess.

and u had londell yesterday not even knwoing if he worked for miss katie so whatever. it's just a pile of poop right now

I agree

You don't know that because your not in their household your justing from what you see on tv and gossip magazines.

You can't speak on that and I can't speak on something that's not our business to say.
EXACTLY. THIS is why I keep saying, The JAcksons know the situation, NOT us. Even the media does not know. Who to say that the media is getting the right information from their "sources"?

Debbie only have two kids with michael and not three, there is still a second mother in the picture who don't want the press to know who she is and Debbie can't even think about being Blankets mother because she not.

well i base my assumptions on dr from her actions. randy was blatantly talking ish about his family to tmz yet he's the one who ws leaking stuff to them since mj died. so um????

and jermaine's ass w/ his box top fade s-half curl activator commercial is just a mess.

and u had londell yesterday not even knwoing if he worked for miss katie so whatever. it's just a pile of poop right now
And at the end of day, what Randy say, what Jermaine's hair looks like, etc, got to do with what with this issue if it goes to court? NOTHING.

Back