Katherine Jackson speaks out about Conrad Murray

xthunderx2

Proud Member
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ja0evggmk6s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is that ANOTHER Howard Mann "production?" Or is Katherine Jackson being interviewed by a journalist?

I ask because, in my opinion, Mann is NOT going to reap any profit from selling his MJ tee-shirts and whatnot, so the only remedy to that would be SELLING various clips of Mrs. Jackson talking about a variety of MJ related topics.

Just wondering.

I can't see the video... is this something new from her? can someone let us know what is said

I can't see the video... is this something new from her? can someone let us know what is said

Im not looking forward to the trial because i have been told many times by legal people that the maximum he can get is 4 years. That's not fair. He should be getting more than 4 years. Propofol should only be used in a hospital. Michael died under his care and I think he should pay for what he did wrong.

So what is she saying?

She's saying that Murray should pay for what he did and 4yrs in prison isn't enough. She also mentioned that she's unhappy about all the BS books written about Michael, but she doesn't want to talk about those books because it would only bring them more attention and free PR. At the end she said some lovely things about Michael.

I haven't been happy about Katherine's doings lately (regarding the HTWF-case for example) but this was not a bad interview.

well I agree with her.. 4 years is not enough. This man is a professional doctor of over 20 years and he killed his patient and abandoned him. He deserves much worse

I'm not bothered if this a Howard Mann production or not. Katherine is Michael's mother, this is her way of getting the message out to fans and the media how upset (which is very evident in her face and voice) she still is over Michael's death. And that Conrad Murray should be up on tougher charges, not these weak charges that give him 4yrs at the most.

It's ironic, that OJ Simpson is now in prison serving around 15-20yr sentence for attempting to get back property that was stolen from him, where no one was killed. And that the Conrad Murray who killed Michael, through sheer negligence will only get a sentence of 4yrs maximum. I just don't get the USA law system.

Conrad Murray's life is over. He will forever be known as the man who killed Michael Jackson. He has to look forward to getting spit on in the streets, death threats, getting abuse shouted at him, getting stuff thrown at him in the street.

After 4 years of hell for Murray, he has the rest of his life to look forward to, which will also be hell. When he dies, you know what he has to look forward to.

Im not looking forward to the trial because i have been told many times by legal people that the maximum he can get is 4 years. That's not fair. He should be getting more than 4 years. Propofol should only be used in a hospital. Michael died under his care and I think he should pay for what he did wrong.

May Conrad Murray rot in Hell.
Thank you, Katherine Jackson.
God Bless you and keep you strong. :angel:

in this clip I heard the pain in Katherine's voice ..brought tears to my eyes...I know..I am surprised too...BUT with that being said..it wasn't a bad speech she gave...I just wish she would not be doing business with a skank like Mann..I am at the point right now with Katherine that I really dont know what to believe as to what her mental compacity really is right now. Does she REALLY understand what she is doing with Mann??? I wish we knew someone that has spoken to her personally...someone that can be trusted....I so hate to keep giving her the short and of the stick and keep calling her greedy and mean and she is using MJ3....I feel bad doing that IF her mental state is NOT right....BUT...if she knows full well what it is she is doing then I guess she deserves all the labels.

Apparently, this is fairly recent.

I must be jaded or just plain cynical....but why does this seem like damage control?

Last edited:
Conrad Murray's life is over. He will forever be known as the man who killed Michael Jackson. He has to look forward to getting spit on in the streets, death threats, getting abuse shouted at him, getting stuff thrown at him in the street.

After 4 years of hell for Murray, he has the rest of his life to look forward to, which will also be hell. When he dies, you know what he has to look forward to.

i doubt any of that is gonna happen.no one spits on him now.heck i doubt anyone even recognises him or cares about what he did.whatever happens hes still alive .

Re oj its cause of malice.thats why the sentence is so low for.m.s for the most part its a crime commited with no intent.

in this clip I heard the pain in Katherine's voice ..brought tears to my eyes...I know..I am surprised too...BUT with that being said..it wasn't a bad speech she gave...I just wish she would not be doing business with a skank like Mann..I am at the point right now with Katherine that I really dont know what to believe as to what her mental compacity really is right now. Does she REALLY understand what she is doing with Mann??? I wish we knew someone that has spoken to her personally...someone that can be trusted....I so hate to keep giving her the short and of the stick and keep calling her greedy and mean and she is using MJ3....I feel bad doing that IF her mental state is NOT right....BUT...if she knows full well what it is she is doing then I guess she deserves all the labels.

Yeah, I wish someone would come out and address the whole Mann thing. Him being in the picture, just makes you cynical of everything she does.

i doubt any of that is gonna happen.no one spits on him now.heck i doubt anyone even recognises him or cares about what he did.whatever happens hes still alive .

Re oj its cause of malice.thats why the sentence is so low for.m.s for the most part its a crime commited with no intent.
I agree Elusive....the man can walk down a public street and NO ONE says jack shit to him..we have seen it on video with our own eyes...its to bad it is that way...BUT he better hope one of us never see him...because he wont be so lucky.

memefan,

I agree.. it sounds like damage control to me.. She's finally sounding sad about what Murray did her to her son. Maybe Mann has been reading the boards and seeing how fans are upset that the Jackson's are not calling out Murray for the killer he is.. They should've done this 2 years ago instead of throwing MJ under the bus.

I have not been happy with the recent Howard Mann debacle, but this clip reminds us Katherine lost her son and she will never get him back all because of Dr. Murray and his crimes. She is right 4 yrs is not enough for killing someone's son in the circumstances that Michael died .

Apparently, this is fairly recent.

I must be jaded or just plain cynical....but why does this seem like damage control?

It does to me too, and I get the feeling there is more to come.

memefan,

I agree.. it sounds like damage control to me.. She's finally sounding sad about what Murray did her to her son. Maybe Mann has been reading the boards and seeing how fans are upset that the Jackson's are not calling out Murray for the killer he is.. They should've done this 2 years ago instead of throwing MJ under the bus.

Yep.

2 words: damage control.

memefan,

Oh, please. Where have you been? Despite all that Katherine has done, and I admit she has done some shady stuff, she has always sounded sad about what Murray did to MJ. She has always said he was to blame and she has always been upset at the circumstances. I know we can get upset for what Katherine has done, but let's not make stuff up.

Oh, please. Where have you been? Despite all that Katherine has done, and I admit she has done some shady stuff, she has always sounded sad about what Murray did to MJ. She has always said he was to blame and she has always been upset at the circumstances. I know we can get upset for what Katherine has done, but let's not make stuff up.

This. I really feel sorry for Mrs. Jackson. She is genuinely is pain. Actually, speaking from personal experience, when my mother passed, I recovered relatively quickly, at least on the surface. It came back to me much later when I grew up. My grandmother, on the other hand, told me many years later that becoming my legal guardian practically saved her life. Mother's pain of loosing a child cannot be underestimated and does not go away with time.

I will pray for her
This has got to be so hard on her. I cant imagine the pain
she feels and having to sit through yet another heartbreaking trial.

Not sure how this topic has turned into a discussion about Mann
we have enough of those already. It is what is is _ What I see here
is a mother pouring her heart out wanting justice for her sons death
and letting the world know her feelings about her beloved son, about
Murray and this trial.

As far as damage control_It is more against Murray and his shenanigans of late,
To show that this man took away a mothers beautiful son and a wonderful beautiful
Man who did so much good in this world. Im happy this is sent out for the world to see.

Regardless of anyones feelings about Mann.
In my humble opinion , He is insignificant here .. The Topic isnt about him
We miss the whole point and the positive message here for Michael by even going there

Last edited:
This is just so sad :( Heartbreaking That clip at the end of Michael kissing that small child, that beautiful man with that beautiful soul was taken away and the man who did it will get a maximum of four years. How is this justice?

Last edited:

Pretty much this^^^. Mama Kat has done shady stuff that gives me a HUGE side-eye but you can tell she is still in pain over the loss of her son.

Well...before you guys jump up and down thinking the Old Katherine is back...hold off... This interview is about selling flowers.

More to come...

lol.

Wait until you read the full interview. SMDH!!!

Back