Katherine Jackson: No Evidence Estate Killed MJ

i have just one comment and one comment only...when katherine says...that no one love Michael more than she,,,as much as i want to contest that statement.....she is his mother...she gave birth to him..she carried him for nine months,,and unless you are a parent you cannot ever know the feeling of seeing that child for the first time..feeling it grorw and move inside you.....so imo...yes ...she does love him the most. (kills me to say that,,but it is true).

Thanks for this! Very fairly stated. I'm not a mother yet. But, if somebody asks me who loves me the most. I can say without any hesitation that my mother loves me the most.

Michael loved Katherine. Katherines loved Michael. I'm bothered by the business relationsip she has with Howard Mann. But, associating with questionable characters does not automatically make her an evil woman. Michael Jackson is her son and no amount of money can replace a child.

Yes, out of all people in this world. Katherine loved Michael the most.

Then you & I have a different definition of DIGNIFY

1) nothing coming from TMZ could ever be dignified, no matter who releases it;
2) nothing done with ulterior motive is dignified
3) too little too late.
First two are irrelevant. The argument Mrs. Jackson makes is valid unless you have concrete evidence that says otherwise.

a little skeptical about this as well regarding the timing
if anything this too shows how that family is not on the same page
we shall see soon why she made this comment

Well well well hmmm...Suspect timing on their part. Maybe it has something to do with the tribute concert, and requiring support and the Green light from The Estate?

Then you & I have a different definition of DIGNIFY

1) nothing coming from TMZ could ever be dignified, no matter who releases it;
2) nothing done with ulterior motive is dignified
3) too little too late.

Quoted for truth.

"No one loved Michael more than I loved him".......

Now that's TRUTH right there, from a mother's heart. You have to respect THAT. Certainly no fan could make that claim and if they did, they're delusional and/or obsessed. I don't doubt that she loved her son. Anything else is up for grabs, but not that.

Last edited:
"No one loved Michael more than I loved him".......

Now that's TRUTH right there, from a mother's heart. You have to respect THAT. Certainly no fan could make that claim and if they did, they're delusional and/or obsessed. I don't doubt that she loved her son. Anything else is up for grabs, but not that.
I think it's a selfish statement to make if my grandma were to make a statement like that about my mom I'd feel offended cuz I for sure think I love her - my mother- just as much as she loves her daughter. Same applies in this case. I'm sure the UNCONDITIONED love Michael's children had for him was just as much as whatever Katherine claims to have.

Some fans are unbelievable.

The sister called MJ addict, but we can not complain because she is the sister and she loves Michael. Another sister sells interviews to tabloids, but we can not complain because she is his sister and she loves him. The mother sells her grandchildren in front of everyone, but we can not complain because she is the mother and she loves him.

When will we get real??????????

Katherine also knows that the estate is paying for her and the children's living expenses etc. This "no money" thing is crazy for Latoya to say also when people see how well the kids are. The no money really means to the rest of the family because they are not in the will. I have a hard time believing that Michael would leave his estate to be run by people he thought were after him as Latoya says. They just don't like other people running Michael's business because they think it's their right since he was family but that is not how it goes.

The sister called MJ addict, but we can not complain because she is the sister and she loves Michael. Another sister sells interviews to tabloids, but we can not complain because she is his sister and she loves him. The mother sells her grandchildren in front of everyone, but we can not complain because she is the mother and she loves him.

You don't get, don't you?

complaining is fine - as long as it doesn't turn into insults and cursing
complaining is fine - unless it doesn't spread onto other threads (example complaining about what a jackson said in an interview is fine in the interview thread, writing your complaint about what they said in the concert performance thread is not)

criticism is allowed as long as you can stay respectful.

complaining is fine - as long as it doesn't turn into insults and cursing
complaining is fine - unless it doesn't spread onto other threads (example complaining about what a jackson said in an interview is fine in the interview thread, writing your complaint about what they said in the concert performance thread is not)

criticism is allowed as long as you can stay respectful.

Pleeeease ...

We're not talking about the world economy in a thread about 'arts'. If the Jacksons harm the name and legacy of MJ, it's clear that someone will remember what Janet did, what Jermaine did... That's obvious! Curtailing this freedom is prevent the truth to be told about the family.

As for insults, try to be polite to Diana Diamond, Nancy Grace and others. The Jacksons are worse.

Perhaps if 'we' cared more about MJ and less about how Randy and Janet are being treated here, there would be no conflict among members.

Pleeeease ...

We're not talking about the world economy in a thread about 'arts'. If the Jacksons harm the name and legacy of MJ, it's clear that someone will remember what Janet did, what Jermaine did... That's obvious! Curtailing this freedom is prevent the truth to be told about the family.

As for insults, try to be polite to Diana Diamond, Nancy Grace and others. The Jacksons are worse.

Perhaps if 'we' cared more about MJ and less about how Randy and Janet are being treated here, there would be no conflict among members.

How the hell are The Jacksons are worse? Sure they are using his name for money and tainting his legacy but others like the ones you mentioned have been trying to destroy Michael's life since the allegations.

How the hell are The Jacksons are worse? Sure they are using his name for money and tainting his legacy but others like the ones you mentioned have been trying to destroy Michael's life since the allegations.

Some members of the Jackson family (especially Joe) Have Been Trying to destroy Michael's life since he was born. Please, do not bother to defend such people.

The Jackson's are bad people, in every sense, just because they happened to be related to Michael doesn't mean they are good. People get this twisted and confused. Their actions can not be ignored or downplayed just because they're related to him, in fact what makes their behavior worse is the fact that they're related to him, you expect such kind of things from enemies, maybe even friends but family? Hell NO. In these past two years they've gone out of their way to display how envious they were and still are of Michael. In my opinion the biggest slap in their face is the fact that they'll never be Michael, they'll become super duper stars, they'll never make the kind of money Michael did, they'll never reach his level of fame, they'll never be known for themselves but for being related to Michael. And these people crave all these things, they'd do anything to achieve mega stardom, make the big money etc. But it's just never gonna happen no matter how desperately they want it.

I think whatever we hear in the media is just pure speculation. Katherine probably does not want to deal with this conspiracy and horrible speculation. It's a horrid thing to hear that people wanted to kill your son - and succeeded. It's probably just a point of closure for her.. And may make it easier for her to cope.

The trial is staring them all right in the face though.. So interesting comments..

omg.tell me about it...!
i can't believe the nerve of some people

The fact katherine had to put this statement out is bad enough. Maybe now toya will shut up seeing as no amount of b.s is selling her book.

I' sorry, but I mean, this explanation of Katherine Jackson is absolutely worthless.

It is an explanation which leaves open everything: "As far as I can see..."
She speaks only for herself with this explanation.
And asks in addition still for understanding for La Toyas Conspiracy-tournee by the broadcasting stations.

Mrs. Jackson does not say possibly: "I trust Mr. Branca"-----she says: "So far I have not seen one shred of evidence..."

Already tomorrow she can say: ""I wore the wrong glasses."

Hopefully she is starting to think about the feelings of Michael's children.............

.........all this bickering and arguing in the Jackson family is probably upsetting them!!!!

Hopefully she is starting to think about the feelings of Michael's children.............

.........all this bickering and arguing in the Jackson family is probably upsetting them!!!!
those three are brainwashed

those three are brainwashed

I think you are right and it is so sad :( :( :(

Yes i reckon your right bout that

What make you think the children are brainwashed?

Have you met and talked to Prince, Paris and Blanket before? How much do you know about the children?

Have you met and talked to Mrs. Katherine before? How much do you know about Katherine Jackson?

Let's say you have a chance to meet the children. Will you tell them in front of their faces that you think they've been brainwashed?

Now, I'm not going to pretend I know Paris. I don't know her. I've followed her Twitter. So, what I'm saying now is based on my observations. The way this 13 year-old teenager reacts to hateful and ridiculous tweets is impressive. She always handles herself with grace. She displays a maturity level that is beyond her age. She never engages in twitter rants. She never ever lost it and apologized. I dare to say her internet behavior exhibits more class than most of us here. She's witty sometimes. One can tell she's a teenager who is learning and experiencing.

I think Michael did an awesome job in bringing his children up. The children's confidence is a result of his love and guidence. But, the children do not live in a vacuum now. They have lived with Katherine since 2009. Katherine is the one who supports and guides the children since 2009.

When you see the recent pictures of the children, do you think these children live in a disstressed environment? Prince and Paris are going to regular school, taking acting classes, making homemade movies, having fun with their cousins and making new friends. Katherine is doing a good job in raising them.

Of course I don't like the fact that they are on the Oprah interview and the GMA interview. But, I cannot take away all the credits from Katherine.

Making bad business decisions do not make one a bad guardian. Our parents may make bad decisions too. We don't call our parents bad parents if they trust the wrong people. Michael himself trusted many wrong people in his life as a matter of fact.

And, do we really want the children grow up hating their grandmother and their one and only family? I'd rather they grow up thinking they are beloved by their father's mother.

Have you met and talked to Prince, Paris and Blanket before? How much do you know about the children?

Have you met and talked to Mrs. Katherine before? How much do you know about Katherine Jackson?

Let's say you have a chance to meet the children. Will you tell them in front of their faces that you think they've been brainwashed?
No, I haven't met or talked to any of them. But here's one example. Paris said on her Twitter that Hollywood Tonight is not sung by Michael. to me it says a lot. Obviously she was influenced to think that way.

I haven't met or talked to Katherine Jackson either. But seeing the things she's been doing publicly, I think I can say that I know very much about her, thanks.

If I meet the children and during our conversation they say something that I know to be wrong, I'll gently correct them and explain the situation.

I am not saying the children behave in a bad way or anything like that, and yes, Michael raised them to be exceptional people. But they are still kids and they are influenced by the people they live with. We all saw how they supported the fake charity because their grandma told them to. Or how they signed those belts.

Yes, Michael trusted bad people, sadly it's true. But he never trusted those people with his children. Unlike the children's current guardian.

No, I haven't met or talked to any of them. But here's one example. Paris said on her Twitter that Hollywood Tonight is not sung by Michael. to me it says a lot. Obviously she was influenced to think that way.

To me, it doesn't say much. Why would the Jacksons influence her to think Hollywood Tonight is fake? Taryll Jackson is featured in that song. Don't they want her to support her cousin?

How about the countless tweets which she displays love and intelligence?

How about the video she made using Hold My Hand?

I haven't met or talked to Katherine Jackson either. But seeing the things she's been doing publicly, I think I can say that I know very much about her, thanks.

I'm sorry, but this is a very dangerous way of thinking. What you are doing is borderline prejudice.

What Katherine is doing in public has little to do with how she raised the children.

Remember what a wise man once said, "don't judge unless you have walked in that person shoes."

If I meet the children and during our conversation they say something that I know to be wrong, I'll gently correct them and explain the situation..

This is not what I asked. I asked will you tell the children in front of their faces that they've been brainwashed. Will you? If you won't, then why it is okay to leave such a comment in a public forum?

I am not saying the children behave in a bad way or anything like that, and yes, Michael raised them to be exceptional people. But they are still kids and they are influenced by the people they live with. We all saw how they supported the fake charity because their grandma told them to. Or how they signed those belts.

Yes, Michael trusted bad people, sadly it's true. But he never trusted those people with his children. Unlike the children's current guardian.

Supporting an unauthorized charity and signing a belt do not mean Katherine is trusting the children to wrong people. I'm not giving Katherine excuse. I do not like those ideas one bit. But, I just do not see Katherine is selling the children like so many people are saying. I don't see the children showing up in press conferences. I don't see the children appearing in TV shows. I don't see the children singing on stage.

I agree with you that the children are influenced by people they live with. This makes me believe Katherine is not the bad woman so many here portrayed her to be. Just look at the way the children carry themselves again. These children are gracious and are protected.

Obviously, Katherine's decisions are highly questionable to fans. But, no human being is one dimensional. We all have strengths and weaknesses. We cannot just magnify her weakness and totally discredit all the right things she has done.

Don't be so gentle with the members of the Jackson family!
They have proven to be nothing more but arrogant, greedy, disrespectful and much more!
Katherine is Michael's mother but she has made so many mistakes throughout the years that cost Michael!
I won't talk about the last 2 years since 2009 because she tends to outdo Joe in greediness and foolishness!
No respect from me just because she is related, she will have to try hard to earn respect again!

Last edited:
Don't be so gentle with the members of the Jackson family!
They have proved to be nothing more but arrogant, greedy, disrespectful and much more!
Katherine is Michael's mother but she has made so many mistakes throughout the years that cost Michael!
I won't talk about the last 2 years since 2009 because she tends to outdo Joe in greediness and foolishness!
No respect from me just because she is related, she will have to try hard to earn respect again!
CO-SIGN!

For me, the cloak has been lifted with regard to "some" of the Jackson family members, and what lies beneath is not pretty. NOT pretty by a long shot!

I "think" at one point we ALL gave them the benefit of the doubt, but things started happening that just could not be excused, no matter how you tried, in my opinion.

And all of those THINGS happened to revolved around "How much money can we earn." Their level of greed is so high, that at some points it's blinding!

Paris should not be on twitter and see hateful comments about her father. What does a 13 year old need to be on twitter for? I know they can't be spared of that forever because they will hear things as the get older but they don't need that now. Michael created his estate and it would be nice if the Jackson family could get along with them. This is the estate the children will inherit. The family is not happy that they are not part of the estate and don't respect Michael's wishes. Latoya going on tv saying the family is not getting any money is a joke. Katherine and the kids are well supported by the estate as it's public knowledge. She, her father and brothers etc don't get anything because they are not in the will. She makes it sound something shady and it's not. That needs to stop because it puts the kids in the middle and that is not right.

Back