Katherine Has Requested a Second Private Autopsy

Michael Jackson's family seeks another autopsy to rule out 'foul play': PHOTO

Michael Jackson's family has demanded another autopsy on the late King of Pop's body to make certain there was no 'foul play.' Print this page Email this page Michael Jackson's family has demanded another autopsy on the late King of Pop's body to make certain there was no 'foul play.' Photo Credit: Splash News August 05, 2009, (Splash News) - Michael Jackson's family has demanded another autopsy on the late King of Pop's body to make certain there was no 'foul play', according to US...

http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Michael...topsy-to-rule-out-foul-play-PHOTO-599527.html

Sure is, or they don't want the truth to be told. I'll still love MJ no matter what!!

I want the truth as well!

I have a feeling though that as fans, we will never hear the actual 'truth'. We will hear the 'sugar coated' version of what happened, because the real truth will either be too heart breaking, disgusting, or embarassing for the family to bear, let alone want to hear repeatedly being talked about by the press and fans.

Which, I am okay with this. Personal things are personal, and his death/autopsy details/tragedy are all very personal things...

I actually did a lot of research because at one point in time I was planning on going to school to study Embalming/Mortuary Sciences. If someone has done an excellent job at embalming the body, it will remain in an almost 'perfect' state of being for quite some time. But usually nobody cares to do a 'perfect' job at embalming because the body will only be seen for a few hours at its wake, and then it is going to be shut inside a casket and put inside a vault for the rest of time ( :'( ) It is true though, that the body will start to develop an odor though, which would be quite upsetting to whoever has to do the autopsy, but I'm sure that they have probably smelled worse.

Sorry for all of the graphic content :(

You're cool!! Thanks for jumping in here.

I noticed you were in the pen pal thread, I think. We can be writing buddies!!

Frank guy was LKL other night same he don't think it was foul play on Michael's death.

I want the truth as well!

I have a feeling though that as fans, we will never hear the actual 'truth'. We will hear the 'sugar coated' version of what happened, because the real truth will either be too heart breaking, disgusting, or embarassing for the family to bear, let alone want to hear repeatedly being talked about by the press and fans.

Which, I am okay with this. Personal things are personal, and his death/autopsy details/tragedy are all very personal things...

So true, strawberrypie, and I agree about personal things being personal. I just want an answer.

Oh, I want answers too!

I think they will find a special kind of answer to give to the fans though...or maybe not. You know how the press can be, they are cold hearted and malicious! Anything to make a buck!! They'll sell MJ out so fast (as if they haven't already), but especially his autopsy and toxicology results. Let's see who can con someone in to selling them the photocopied version of his toxicology results and print them in some trashy tabloid or magazine like OK! first :(

This is another 'report from sources' initially published in the New York Post. The story may be completely untrue. I can't see the point of a 3rd autopsy this far down the road... what new evidence could they gather from his body at this late stage?

i respect poor katherines wishes,but what is a third autopsy going to show that is different from the first 2,it,s just horrible to think about,

I feel for Katherine. I hope she'll get the closure she needs. But how credible are these sources reporting of yet another autopsy?

What is a third autopsy, a second private autopsy gonna prove?... Bit too late for anything in my opinion... Havent they gotten enough test results or maybe they were unhappy with the results?

I have no idea why a 3rd autopsy is needed,i wish they were able to let his body rest now, it has been through enough already... :'(.

I jst hope everybody that did an autoply will have some respect for him so we dont have to hear or see things that are not meant for our eyes.

u all talk as if this is true. who know if it is. i doubt it tbh u dont need a second private one. and u can hold bodies in morgs forever. they are kept at a certain temp theres a woman from my city whos been in the hospital one for nearly 20 years as the family refuse to bury her cause they felt her death was foul play

I dont believe this story.... katherine's grief seems to be the "flavour of the month" in the media at the moment, im sure its just another BS story....

I really don't think his mom requested a 3rd autopsy....and why should she now, why not after the immediate results from the 2nd private one?? right?

Katherine is obviously very grief stricken, but if this is true then it seems to be getting somewhat out of control.

The only real justification for doing this is if she is absolutely certain that something is being hidden and a third autopsy would bring whatever it is to light.

Otherwise Michael should be left to rest in peace and to be buried

Something is telling me everything is inconclusive, They cannot find a true cause of death. What do you guys think?

Something is telling me everything is inconclusive, They cannot find a true cause of death. What do you guys think?

IF The Sun report is true abotu the 3rd autopsy, it seems yeah you could be right, they all THINK it was Propofol, but it may not have showed up in the results.

Three autopsies?!?!?! Leave the man ALONE and let him rest!!!
I'm sure Michael's own mother cares more about that than we do.
You think she's doing this because she's bored?
For Michael to rest in peace, the damn truth has to come out first.
Poor Katherine. Whether this 3rd autopsy thing is true or not, I'm with her all the way.

in life and in death, the story of Michael Jackson is the most sadly distorted and disrespected one ... :(

Either that or they're not getting the results that they wanted. I really doubt that another autopsy is going to change that though.

I really wish they would bury the body soon, but it's her son :(

Katherine is obviously very grief stricken, but if this is true then it seems to be getting somewhat out of control.

The only real justification for doing this is if she is absolutely certain that something is being hidden and a third autopsy would bring whatever it is to light.

Otherwise Michael should be left to rest in peace and to be buried

its her son.. she can justify it any way she wants.. i think she owes it to his kids to do as much as she can to find out what happened, and i know she will ( i realise this 3rd autopsy might be a load of bull)

Poor Katherine. Whether this 3rd autopsy thing is true or not, I'm with her all the way.

:agree: yep i agree totally with this

I believe Dr. Murray was a hired assassin.
I also think the police are unsure what chemical or drug he used to kill Michael Jackson. To quote Dick Gregory "doctors make the best assassins."

Click on the link below, and you will see a video of what the murder conspirators look like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMeW2f6SwEk

I agree too and more should watch your video.

I agree with you. I don't know if this rumour is true but 'if' it was foul play then for him to rest in peace the truth needs to come out.

Im very concerned that fans except this story as fact
and dont even question it _ thats disturbs me :(

that anything in print now concerning Michael is excepted as fact
The media is not in the business of truth _ so we as Mj fans
have to be very careful and more respectful to his legacy ..

right now I could print a complete fabrication
on a thread without any source at all and some fans
will come in and except it and then pass it on though
out the MJ kingdom as fact and truth WHY ???????

What is your agenda _ please dont say truth

Thats scary .. :(

Im not saying there is no truth in this story ..
just that we have no source or verification yet
So we must be BEE careful _ for Michaels sake ..

My Godfather is a forensic pathologist and has done autopsies in high profile cases before. I remember him telling me how the media was trying to track him down everywhere he went during one case to get an interview and "exclusives" and he said it was crazy. He said he was once in a hotel in another country on vacation and the phone rang in his hotelroom and it was some reporter asking for details! He said it was insane how they were able to track him down and kept calling even though he kept saying he won't be giving out any information to anyone else except the police.

Gosh, I wish he could help. He's a really good and honest person and a great pathologist as well, I'm sure. Wish he could help the Jacksons to find out what happened to Michael. Then again, I'm sure there are extremely good pathologists in L.A. too. :yes: I should give him a call and "interview" him about what he thinks about all this, what he would be looking for, etc.

I really hope they will be able to find out what happened soon and find the evidence and arrest those who were resonsible and then bury Michael. It must be so hard for the Jackson family, and especially for Katherine, to deal with all this. It takes so much energy to get things like that done while you're grieving...they all must be exhausted! :(

Back