Justin Bieber dethrones Lady Gaga, becomes KING of YouTube

If we can make a better world where noone is fighting to survive and everyone has access to computers then no artist would have a chance against Michael,not even on youtube.

ok, then Justin Bieber must be much much better than Elvis Presley and beetles.

Everthing's a competition with you guys. I guess Madonna owns more bras than Mike ever did; is that a problem as well?

Why can't you guys just admit that Justin Bieber is better than MJ?

ok, then Justin Bieber must be much much better than Elvis Presley and beetles.

Justin Bieber is the be all and end all of all music

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I dont know, I think we should convert this to a Bieber forum.

The 2000 watts section would be flooded with incredible live performances then.

Can you imagine the Justins manhood threads?

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed bahaha :hysterical: :blink:

Why can't you guys just admit that Justin Bieber is better than MJ?

I've come to peace with it.

The other day I was walking past the Thames and saw a giant Bieber statue just floating on by in the river, and I smiled a bit. :) I thought.....well thats just ok :)

I can't believe you guys! Why mention the King of Pop when we've got...THE KING OF YOUTUBE BABY!!!!!!!!!

Which reminds me...

Baby baby baby
Oh
Baby baby baby
Oh

^ See the lyrics? Amazing.

Two words: little girls. THE END. So what? Who cares? /Joy Behar impression

JUSTIN BIEBER!!! I LOVE YOU!!! You're The New King of Pop.......... and YouTube!!!!!!!!!!

...You know you are soon to screw up in music when healing the world, man in the mirroring, singing for the Earth Michael Jackson fans diss you.

The real reason MJ is not on that list is because there are so many uploads of his videos spread around, that and they're not as current, obviously. Look how many different uploads of Thriller there are on different accounts, Im sure JBs version of Baby with the most hits is the one uploaded by his record company, which is used to promote the single and album. Its logical.

Also whos got time to be sitting there watching the same MJ video you seen a million times, just so he can have more hits than some teen boy? Im not clickin refresh 89 million times.

YouTube clicks doesn't mean the number of people that have viewed it.........

It could be the same girls who are 14 years old (or under) who keep clicking on their latest crush..................

At the end of the day, people listen to music on YouTube because they don't want to pay for it!!!!!!!!

YouTube clicks doesn't mean the number of people that have viewed it.........

It could be the same girls who are 14 years old (or under) who keep clicking on their latest crush..................

At the end of the day, people listen to music on YouTube because they don't want to pay for it!!!!!!!!

well..it depends on the situation. i listened to 'Earth Song' on youtube, then i bought it as a single..and that was after i had already purchased the HIStory album, years ago.

Congrats Bieber... :rolleyes:

But I guarantee that if the internet existed in the 80's... Mike would have ruled.

I guess, this is really a new era.

Justin Bieber is a genius and modern day muscial prophet. He really is the god of all music

Last edited:
And in other news I like Pizza..........

I find it hilarious when people pretend not to have ever heard of the artist in question. Justin? What? Who is that?

His second name is in the title for one thing, dont play stupid.

Im not saying you wouldnt have heard of him, but some of you make it painfully obvious that you have in fact heard of him but are pretending not to even know his second name.

I dont know, I think we should convert this to a Bieber forum.

The 2000 watts section would be flooded with incredible live performances then.

Can you imagine the Justins manhood threads?

Eewwww!!!!!!!:shock::blowup:

Well MJ helped Justin get those views, the video for his song Baby is almost a direct copy of The Way You Make Me Feel lol. Even though Justin calls it an MJ "feel" and inspiration, I'd say it's a bit more than that ;) Basically the whole concept is the same: boy meets girl and falls in love with her, girl pretends she doesn't want him, boy follows her around, boy's friends and girl's friends are there to encourage them, they do a dance routine to impress, and in the end boy and girl get together and hug :p

Well MJ helped Justin get those views, the video for his song Baby is almost a direct copy of The Way You Make Me Feel lol. Even though Justin calls it an MJ "feel" and inspiration, I'd say it's a bit more than that ;) Basically the whole concept is the same: boy meets girl and falls in love with her, girl pretends she doesn't want him, boy follows her around, boy's friends and girl's friends are there to encourage them, they do a dance routine to impress, and in the end boy and girl get together and hug :p

You speak the truth!

God bless you MJ!

Back