JUST IN! CNN. About the Public memorial...

I don't get why Neverland....it's not even called Neverland anymore..... plus everything is a mess there

I can't go... maybe some months later, a year :cry: if it was somewhere in UK, I might have gone earlier than September... maybe next week:(

CNN says body on display on Friday. Does anyone else think that's just wrong? I don't want to see that, even if I could go, which I cant... I couldn't bear see him like that... that ambulance pic was enough...:cry::cry:

Do you think "Neverland" it's going to be like Graceland?

you know a musseum that fans could visit anytime, any year?

Lucky those ones are gonna be able to go there this Friday :thumbs_up:

Do you think "Neverland" it's going to be like Graceland?

you know a musseum that fans could visit anytime, any year?

Lucky those ones are gonna be able to go there this Friday :thumbs_up:

I like to hope so, even Michael suffered there alot of pain, I would love to be there just to step on his property where he also made his footsteps.
Just like the world should forget the dark sides of his life, we the fans should forget those trials too.
I hope some day I could there at Neverland, it shouldn't be a ghost place!!

I think is terrible, they wanna show him to the world when he's dead? come on! like a wax figure or sth?like unusual species? open everyday from 1 to 5 pm? there will be hundreds of photographers, can you imagine him on front pages? my heart is bleeding!WE HAVE TO REMEMBER HIM AS SMILING AND ALIVE PERSON!!!

If I'm not mistaken, he didn't settle but I don't know if Neverland was sold to anyone else.

As it was his home for so many years maybe that's why the family decided to burried him there.

Funeral public... I do not agree. This will be a big circus. But Mr. Joe said to be the biggest funeral in history... this is not a great show! I do not want to see it and not want to imagine the press there, photographers, people taking pictures and filming... will be horrible and ridiculous!
Michael fired from us to not need to see you in a coffin!​

can someone please post the address to Neverland? Thanx!!

-Dal

me and my girlfriend will be there.. just like we were during his trial... gonna be very surreal but we will be there...

-Dal

I wonder why Neverland He has not been there for years and his soul is not there?
Neverland was a dream he had it was not his dream now!
He is going to be put out of reach of the world fans isn't he :~{

Aww i wish i could go to the viewing i really do but i vow never to enter America i have an absaloutle vile hatered for the place

Is it official that the funeral will be nest friday?
I heard on the news Joe jackson saying that they don't know when the funeral will be,and also that untill the results of his second autopsy comes,they will not do it.
He also said that it will no tbe in Neverland...

Its all walking into the hands of the paps.......

He ran away from there so why return him

I wonder why Neverland He has not been there for years and his soul is not there?
Neverland was a dream he had it was not his dream now!
He is going to be put out of reach of the world fans isn't he :~{

Neverland was his dream all through his life. It wasnt a place on Earth but a place in hearts. If he will be buried there (I dont know will he) it just reminds people he will be where his dreams were. I hope he will be buried there and they will make it like a paradise...

He did say its not a home anymore.... I wish we knew what Michael would want
Neverland is such a beautiful place though

Back