JUST IN! CNN. About the Public memorial...

If I were them I'd have the private viewing first. :scratch:

I see that on CNN.com too. I didn't see anything about the private viewing though, just the public viewing on Friday.

CNN also has a video of people thinking they see Michael's face in the clouds :)

Last edited:
how should i come from germany to neverland in just one day???

neverland isnt easy to find! i have to fly to LA, so how am i gonna make this????

aaaah

how should i come from germany to neverland in just one day???

neverland isnt easy to find! i have to fly to LA, so how am i gonna make this????

aaaah

Neverland is very easy to find... I'm sure everyone in Santa Barbara knows where it is.

No I think about it I dont know his family really HAS somewhere else than Neverland. And I really wanna go but I CAN'T ! :cry:

I can't go :no:
They're showing it on tv aren't they? Are they?

this some bull. I hate never getting to see him, I hate being broke all the time. I would love to go. just the thought of being there I feel like I'm gonna pass out. I honestly don't think I could handle it

this some bull. I hate never getting to see him, I hate being broke all the time. I would love to go. just the thought of being there I feel like I'm gonna pass out. I honestly don't think I could handle it

i get how you feel
a.i have no money
b. im 14 and wouldnt be possible to go
c. i miss everything cuz of a+b :no: :boohoo

Yes, this information was reported first on Headline News, then CNN and MSNBC. There will be a public viewing on Friday, July 3, 2009. Time is to be announced.

A memorial service will be held on Sunday, July 5, 2009. Not sure if this will also be at Neverland, but I'm thinking that it may be.

I suppose it makes sense to have something of this enormity held at Neverland. Where else would be appropriate and equally accommodating for the massive number of people who are sure to show up?

Yes, this information was reported first on Headline News, then CNN and MSNBC. There will be a public viewing on Friday, July 3, 2009. Time is to be announced.

A memorial service will be held on Sunday, July 5, 2009. Not sure if this will also be at Neverland, but I'm thinking that it may be.

I suppose it makes sense to have something of this enormity held at Neverland. Where else would be appropriate and equally accommodating for the massive number of people who are sure to show up?

They should not choose neverland he will not want to be there.

I’m not sure I like this. I think they should rather lay him to rest with a proper burial and leave all else aside. A public funeral as the family was planning is enough. This is really not needed. It will be too heart-breaking for those who loved him –including the fans. Pictures of this will hunt me for a long time when it comes to my memories of Mike.
And also, despite all this odyssey of the body, still no date for the final funeral is announced..

It seems to me they’re not letting him rest with all this.. I hope they reconsider

Is the Sunday memorial going to preceed or follow the actual burial? I don't get it.. When will the actual funeral-burial be..?

:cry: :(
I'd never be able to get to the USA. I'm 15 and just don't have the money :( :( :( :( :( can't even say goodbye to Michael :(

I live in Chino, California, 30 miles east of Los Angeles. I want to go to this view, but I don't know how I am going to get there. I don't exactly have a vehicle to drive myself and plus I don't know how to get there. I would love to go with any fellow fans.

has this even been confirmed yet or is it just a rumour?

Back