June 9th 2009 - MJ leaves medical center

Almost the same jacket but not exactly the same. :)

003.jpg

sorry for making u dissapointed but u can clearly see its not the same jacket.

he's feeling "good, great!"
awww :wub: i'm so happy

:eek:fftopic: Snorlaaax, your siggy makes me YEARN for some doughnuts..! *drools* Could someone please bring me a doughnut? Anyone? lol

Michael sounded kinda sleepy...
The woman's voice in the beginning "Excuse me! Excuse me!" reminded me of Monty Python :lol:

That guy was so stupid for asking him that! GRRRR MJ should have moonwalked up and down his stupid ass!!
:lol::lol::lol:

well, I like the jacket :yes:

My friend thinks that Michael said "I wish I would be able to",
but it was "Why I wouldn't be able to", right?

:eek:fftopic: Snorlaaax, your siggy makes me YEARN for some doughnuts..! *drools* Could someone please bring me a doughnut? Anyone? lol

I was just thinking the same thing and then read your comment! I'm so hungry now...

Oh back on topic...Nice hat Michael!

He looks gorgeous, but sounded awfully annoyed (or tired/woozy/all of the above). Ah, the curls and fedora... : drool : :wub:

@Nadia: Your friend has misunderstood. He clearly says, "Why wouldn't I be able to?" (So..."Why would I not be able to?"). It's a way of saying of course he can still moonwalk, what a dumb question from the paps.

y does he need to pay for new duds each time he wears it out in public? he ain't frivolous w/ clothes like other people

y does he need to pay for new duds each time he wears it out in public? he ain't frivolous w/ clothes like other people
true. now that I think about it, he's always been like that!! That shiny jacket from the motown 25 made many appearances, lol. And so have the various cardigans, plaid/red button ups, etc...
But I like that about him. He had the 'prep/clean cut' style that was SO hot,lol

As long as he doesn't wear that horrible Oxford suit again I'm fine with all other repeated costume choices! :lol:

omygawdddddd. these curls are like the hottest thing in the world! he really does rock our world..

:heart: OH, i just can't help but wanting him! :heart:

:heart::heart::heart:
:heart::heart::heart:
:heart:He looks so kissable! :heart:
and i so wish to kiss every bit of him......

:blush::blush::blush::blush:​

:angel:​
He sure does!!!

I really wish he would stop wearing it. He has access to all the labels in the world. I mean, Rushka could easily pull 500 jackets for him so he wouldn't have to wear the same thing twice. Also, after seeing him in amazing Balmain and Givenchy pieces, seeing him in a boring blazer just seems a little demode. And it makes him look old. Give us more fashion, mister!

I wish he would keep wearing it...:wub: it looks nice on him

I agree. I think it is pretensious to never wear the same thing twice. What is he supposed to do? Have a new outfit designed for him every day? Impossible. Besides, Michael is a pajama guy. He is just out to do errands basically; he is not on stage, so why should he worry about what he is wearing. Or, maybe he is comfortable and likes the outfits he is wearing. Doesn't everyone like certain pieces of their wardrobe that they wear quite often?

Look, Michael is HUMAN. Why not let him evolve and we can watch and enjoy. This is how it was before the internet. No one picked and picked and picked on him. It was just pure excitement, plain and simple. If you want to feel the Thriller, Bad and Dangerous days again, then criticizing Michael on every detail will keep this from happening.

I hope we can just enjoy. Sit back, and watch the magic in action.

:yes::D:yes:

This board moves so fast, that by the time I posted this, I swear that my thoughts had already been listed by other members. LOL.

This is so true.. I HATE THE INTERNET... thanks for writing it ;-) :clapping:

Originally Posted by sfboys
I agree. I think it is pretensious to never wear the same thing twice. What is he supposed to do? Have a new outfit designed for him every day? Impossible. Besides, Michael is a pajama guy. He is just out to do errands basically; he is not on stage, so why should he worry about what he is wearing. Or, maybe he is comfortable and likes the outfits he is wearing. Doesn't everyone like certain pieces of their wardrobe that they wear quite often?

Look, Michael is HUMAN. Why not let him evolve and we can watch and enjoy. This is how it was before the internet. No one picked and picked and picked on him. It was just pure excitement, plain and simple. If you want to feel the Thriller, Bad and Dangerous days again, then criticizing Michael on every detail will keep this from happening.

I hope we can just enjoy. Sit back, and watch the magic in action.

wooooo cosign!!!!:clapping:

THANX ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
Michael looks gorgeous!!
can sb plz upload the vids for dl in mediafire I cant dl from legaipload thanx

He's looking great at the moment. I did giggle seeing his reading glasses hanging off his shirt..certainly an accessory we didnt see back in the day...Michael you're getting old! :)

Back